• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Looking for good advice

Honeybager50

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been off for over a year now and looking to start back up. What would be a good cycle?

500 mg of test and maybe dbol as a kicker for the first 4-6 weeks if you have ran a cycle before. If not then stick to test only.

What’s a good pct nowadays
This is cut and paste from the PCT sticky in the Anabolic Steroid sub-forum. For a basic Test Cycle protocol #1 is pretty standard. As cycles get a more advanced, so does the PCT by adding Clomid and higher doses of HCG.

Go read the sticky, it is very informative.

PCT Protocol(s)

1.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

2.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

3.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

4.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 100 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 50 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Option one can be considered as a standard PCT protocol. This should apply to all basic cycles. Option 2 is generally the same as option one except for the addition of Clomid which is added as a supporting recovery aid. Option three and four incorporate a higher HCG dosage and have a relationship similar to options one and two in the sense that Clomid is incorporated in the latter as a supporting recovery aid.

This is cut and paste from the PCT sticky in the Anabolic Steroid sub-forum. For a basic Test Cycle protocol #1 is pretty standard. As cycles get a more advanced, so does the PCT by adding Clomid and higher doses of HCG.

Go read the sticky, it is very informative.

PCT Protocol(s)

1.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

2.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

3.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

4.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 100 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 50 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

Option one can be considered as a standard PCT protocol. This should apply to all basic cycles. Option 2 is generally the same as option one except for the addition of Clomid which is added as a supporting recovery aid. Option three and four incorporate a higher HCG dosage and have a relationship similar to options one and two in the sense that Clomid is incorporated in the latter as a supporting recovery aid.

This is a little dated honestly. Standard practice now is clomid instead of nolva since it actually stimulates the hpta. It's even used by endocrinologists sometimes to try to avoid TRT and get natural production going. That's what the VA did to me way back in the day.

I'd suggest:

Week 1: 100mg clomid daily, 1000iu HCG m/w/f
Week 2: 50mg clomid daily
Week 3: 50mg clomid daily
Week 4: 25mg clomid daily

Wait 2 weeks and get blood work done

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

This is a little dated honestly. Standard practice now is clomid instead of nolva since it actually stimulates the hpta. It's even used by endocrinologists sometimes to try to avoid TRT and get natural production going. That's what the VA did to me way back in the day.

I'd suggest:

Week 1: 100mg clomid daily, 1000iu HCG m/w/f
Week 2: 50mg clomid daily
Week 3: 50mg clomid daily
Week 4: 25mg clomid daily

Wait 2 weeks and get blood work done

Good to know. I'll be starting PCT in about a week or so and just to play it safe I have Clomid and Nolva. I have done some reading and saw a video from "the Doc" stating what you mentioned.

Thanks for the input.

Ah good ole Clomid that’s a hell of a drug!! I remember crying like a lil baby tears of joy when Sloane Stephens won the 2017 US Open. I was so happy. I don’t even follow or watch tennis really. It was crazy! She is hot though!

IML Gear Cream!
You don't need clomid coming off a 12 week beginner cycle. Studies show no real benefot going over 10mg nolva. Even 5 mg is reportedly good enough.

You don't need clomid coming off a 12 week beginner cycle. Studies show no real benefot going over 10mg nolva. Even 5 mg is reportedly good enough.
What studies? I'd like to see that. There's a reason even some endocrinologists use clomid before going directly to TRT, especially in younger patients

What studies? I'd like to see that. There's a reason even some endocrinologists use clomid before going directly to TRT, especially in younger patients

Google the Harleem study, it's quite interesting. I think parts of the study has halted due to covid but it's still going on i think.

Also these.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17709798/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4053157
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12783932/

Back