Looking for good advice

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Looking for good advice

    Been off for over a year now and looking to start back up. What would be a good cycle?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    A.font401's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,834

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,526
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,638
    Thanked in
    2,347 Posts
    Rep Points
    286065253

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybager50 View Post
    Been off for over a year now and looking to start back up. What would be a good cycle?
    Test only 500mg for 12 weeks man. Have ai and pct on hand!
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

    Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

    PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

  3. #3
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    13

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    20100

    Whatís a good pct nowadays

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    bigbeef1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    594

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    316
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    405
    Thanked in
    229 Posts
    Rep Points
    216464664

    I prefer Aromasin over Arimedex personnaly

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    2,141

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,922
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,458
    Thanked in
    913 Posts
    Rep Points
    20993120

    Quote Originally Posted by A.font401 View Post
    Test only 500mg for 12 weeks man. Have ai and pct on hand!
    That


    If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

  6. #6
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    107

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    36
    Thanked in
    27 Posts
    Rep Points
    360100

    500 mg of test and maybe dbol as a kicker for the first 4-6 weeks if you have ran a cycle before. If not then stick to test only.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    mayhem124's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Depends Who's Askin
    Age
    38
    Posts
    445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    12630636

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeybager50 View Post
    Whatís a good pct nowadays
    This is cut and paste from the PCT sticky in the Anabolic Steroid sub-forum. For a basic Test Cycle protocol #1 is pretty standard. As cycles get a more advanced, so does the PCT by adding Clomid and higher doses of HCG.

    Go read the sticky, it is very informative.


    PCT Protocol(s)

    1.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    2.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    3.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    4.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 100 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 50 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    Option one can be considered as a standard PCT protocol. This should apply to all basic cycles. Option 2 is generally the same as option one except for the addition of Clomid which is added as a supporting recovery aid. Option three and four incorporate a higher HCG dosage and have a relationship similar to options one and two in the sense that Clomid is incorporated in the latter as a supporting recovery aid.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

  8. #8
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,572
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem124 View Post
    This is cut and paste from the PCT sticky in the Anabolic Steroid sub-forum. For a basic Test Cycle protocol #1 is pretty standard. As cycles get a more advanced, so does the PCT by adding Clomid and higher doses of HCG.

    Go read the sticky, it is very informative.


    PCT Protocol(s)

    1.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    2.) 1,000 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED and 50 mgs Clomid ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    3.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    4.) 1,500 IUs HCG 3x/wk (mon/wed/fri) in combination with 100 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for the first 3 weeks. After, discontinue HCG and continue with 50 mgs Clomid ED and 20 mgs Nolvadex ED for an additional 3 weeks.

    Option one can be considered as a standard PCT protocol. This should apply to all basic cycles. Option 2 is generally the same as option one except for the addition of Clomid which is added as a supporting recovery aid. Option three and four incorporate a higher HCG dosage and have a relationship similar to options one and two in the sense that Clomid is incorporated in the latter as a supporting recovery aid.
    This is a little dated honestly. Standard practice now is clomid instead of nolva since it actually stimulates the hpta. It's even used by endocrinologists sometimes to try to avoid TRT and get natural production going. That's what the VA did to me way back in the day.

    I'd suggest:

    Week 1: 100mg clomid daily, 1000iu HCG m/w/f
    Week 2: 50mg clomid daily
    Week 3: 50mg clomid daily
    Week 4: 25mg clomid daily

    Wait 2 weeks and get blood work done

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Registered User
    mayhem124's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Depends Who's Askin
    Age
    38
    Posts
    445

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    330
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    406
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    12630636

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    This is a little dated honestly. Standard practice now is clomid instead of nolva since it actually stimulates the hpta. It's even used by endocrinologists sometimes to try to avoid TRT and get natural production going. That's what the VA did to me way back in the day.

    I'd suggest:

    Week 1: 100mg clomid daily, 1000iu HCG m/w/f
    Week 2: 50mg clomid daily
    Week 3: 50mg clomid daily
    Week 4: 25mg clomid daily

    Wait 2 weeks and get blood work done

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Good to know. I'll be starting PCT in about a week or so and just to play it safe I have Clomid and Nolva. I have done some reading and saw a video from "the Doc" stating what you mentioned.

    Thanks for the input.
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer." - General Patton

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,213

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    197
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    562
    Thanked in
    397 Posts
    Rep Points
    334364807

    Ah good ole Clomid thatís a hell of a drug!! I remember crying like a lil baby tears of joy when Sloane Stephens won the 2017 US Open. I was so happy. I donít even follow or watch tennis really. It was crazy! She is hot though!

  11. #11
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    You don't need clomid coming off a 12 week beginner cycle. Studies show no real benefot going over 10mg nolva. Even 5 mg is reportedly good enough.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    GarlicChicken's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,976

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,059
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,572
    Thanked in
    3,063 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by slackeru View Post
    You don't need clomid coming off a 12 week beginner cycle. Studies show no real benefot going over 10mg nolva. Even 5 mg is reportedly good enough.
    What studies? I'd like to see that. There's a reason even some endocrinologists use clomid before going directly to TRT, especially in younger patients

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    25

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicChicken View Post
    What studies? I'd like to see that. There's a reason even some endocrinologists use clomid before going directly to TRT, especially in younger patients

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Google the Harleem study, it's quite interesting. I think parts of the study has halted due to covid but it's still going on i think.

    Also these.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17709798/
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4053157
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/12783932/

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone good with diet advice?
    By bigtime916 in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-28-2016, 08:54 AM
  2. good read about Var cycle and advice
    By getchunk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 12:37 AM
  3. Good read about Var cycle and advice
    By getchunk in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2016, 05:32 PM
  4. Need good advice brothers
    By freaksized00 in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 07:49 PM
  5. grandpa needs some advice /// good info
    By Jrow in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums