• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question for those with high blood pressure..

Mattm9028

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 34, 6’1”, 250lbs. I have been training for the pass 10 years and looking to try the Test E and Anavar stack. Back last July I had a stroke due to high blood pressure I had just discovered. I’m on meds for the high blood pressure, so would anyone here have experience with taking meds for their HBP and taking gear? Thanks for any recommendations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man,

So I actually take a few different supplements to help with HBP:

* Hawthorn Berry - 1000mg
* Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
* L-Arginine - 2110mg

I am also on Losartin 100mg (prescribed by PCP)

Increasing your cardio and ensuring a proper diet is also key!

I have been on HBP medication for about 3 years, when I started by AAS journey - have not had any issues or complications in taking it while on blast or cruise.

Hope this helps!

I'm currently on metoprolol for hbp. Trying to get switched to telmisartan.

A thing to note, gear will increase your red cell counts and thicken your blood. May not be a good idea if you've had a stroke. That's dangerous territory imo. Donating blood regularly and taking baby aspirin will help that though, along with fish oil, ubiquinol. Vitamin K2 helps prevent plaque buildup as well.

It's going to be risky no doubt

Hey man,

So I actually take a few different supplements to help with HBP:

* Hawthorn Berry - 1000mg
* Celery Seed Extract - 75mg
* L-Arginine - 2110mg

I am also on Losartin 100mg (prescribed by PCP)

Increasing your cardio and ensuring a proper diet is also key!

I have been on HBP medication for about 3 years, when I started by AAS journey - have not had any issues or complications in taking it while on blast or cruise.

Hope this helps!

Well I’m planning to use Test E 300mg and anavar 50mg Tabs.
I’m planning to go..

Test E: 300mg each week
Anavar: 50mg each day

I’m going to take Apple cider vinegar as well and I’ll look into those you just posted. I really don’t want to have another stroke lol. Looking to lose some tummy fat and shred. I appreciate the response and info.

A thing to note, gear will increase your red cell counts and thicken your blood. May not be a good idea if you've had a stroke. That's dangerous territory imo. Donating blood regularly and taking baby aspirin will help that though, along with fish oil, ubiquinol. Vitamin K2 helps prevent plaque buildup as well.

Well I did not have build up of any kind, it was a hemorrhage brain bleed. Simply put, the BP was high for a long time and just popped in the head. So build up and such was never a issue.

Well I’m planning to use Test E 300mg and anavar 50mg Tabs.
I’m planning to go..

Test E: 300mg each week
Anavar: 50mg each day

I’m going to take Apple cider vinegar as well and I’ll look into those you just posted. I really don’t want to have another stroke lol. Looking to lose some tummy fat and shred. I appreciate the response and info.

Sounds like a safe start; however, just be careful and use caution.
Make sure your diet is on point, vitamin/supplement intake, and be sure to incorporate a good amount of cardio.
Get bloodwork done regularly and be sure to have an at home blood pressure monitor to keep informed with your levels.

Be safe!

Well I did not have build up of any kind, it was a hemorrhage brain bleed. Simply put, the BP was high for a long time and just popped in the head. So build up and such was never a issue.

Uh, I wouldn't touch gear until I got my BP squared away and it was FOR SURE taken care of.

You're walking a very dangerous path imo.

Uh, I wouldn't touch gear until I got my BP squared away and it was FOR SURE taken care of.

This .

Also, if you just want to shed some fat , theres no need for AAS.

Hire a coach to help you w diet

Well you can’t get it squared away, you have to maintain it. I’m taking meds to control the blood pressure and I’ve waited over a year to consider gear again.

This .

Also, if you just want to shed some fat , theres no need for AAS.

Hire a coach to help you w diet

Lose fat and bulk up a bit with the test.

IML Gear Cream!

I hear telmisartan has some good effects and can kind of work like a Cardarine but better

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

I think you should start with TRT and monitor your BP and bloodwork closely for several months before increasing the dose and adding another compound. TRT will still be a big advantage over being natural.

I think you should start with TRT and monitor your BP and bloodwork closely for several months before increasing the dose and adding another compound. TRT will still be a big advantage over being natural.

Well I planned to use 1ml/300mg for test. That’s my plan and wanted to add the anavar to help shred while adding some lean mass.

I wouldn’t touch any gear if I were you . I would definitely get me eating in order first and also the blood pressure and I mean get it lower until I didn’t need the meds

For each post advising "against" this cycle, the op has come back with a justification "for" running this cycle. I suspect he came here for validation, rather than actual advice from clearly more experienced users. Good luck with your bulk/shred bro

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

I am 34, 6’1”, 250lbs. I have been training for the pass 10 years and looking to try the Test E and Anavar stack. Back last July I had a stroke due to high blood pressure I had just discovered. I’m on meds for the high blood pressure, so would anyone here have experience with taking meds for their HBP and taking gear? Thanks for any recommendations.
Get your diet in order (it isn't). Start doing cardio. Lift if you are not lifting. Come back and talk to us when your weight hits 220.

Hormones WILL push up your blood pressure, even on blood pressure medicine.

Well I planned to use 1ml/300mg for test. That’s my plan and wanted to add the anavar to help shred while adding some lean mass.

Yeah but test doses beyond TRT doses and anavar will potentially increase blood pressure even with a perfect, clean diet just from blood thickening and CNS stimulation.

At the very least you should start with the Testosterone by itself for atleast a month and see where your health is at. Consider your health first before chasing after results. Remember, there are very powerful hormones that can very well increase your risk of stroke. You having had a stroke puts you at higher risk for experiencing more, even if you were to never use gear.

Last edited:
So an aneurysm? Wow, that is scary.
Fuck yeah it is. The last thing I would want to do is blast gear.

But he's gonna shred with anavar so I guess that's the end of the story here. Just hope he doesn't hurt himself

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back