• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A worthy BasicStero TD ;-)

Do you get the gun free when you buy 3 or more products?

Could you imagine the sales they would make if they did that!!! They would be bankrupt or depleted of supplies in a week at least their american warehouse would be

- - - Updated - - -

nice td ,,,, now be original and chose another backround lol

I knew you would pick up on that lol!!!

Could you imagine the sales they would make if they did that!!! They would be bankrupt or depleted of supplies in a week at least their american warehouse would be

- - - Updated - - -

I knew you would pick up on that lol!!!

you know it lol ,,,, all in good fun

Did you order from warehouse 2 since 1 isn’t going to USA right now ? Was alittle worried about ordering from W2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you order from warehouse 2 since 1 isn’t going to USA right now ? Was alittle worried about ordering from W2

i just posted a td from across the pond,, W2 was where i got it from ,, didnt take too long at all,,

Sorry for late responses I was having some health issues(not related to this stuff) I order Domestic only....

Back