• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone know what brand of gear this is?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Morning Guys,

Sorry for another post related to "brands"... However, I want to see if anyone even knows who these guys even are?

A friend of my recommends them, through a random person he purchases through, so not sure on quality and don't really know how to try and R&D them with just "ep" as the signature.

I just want to see if my buddy is buying crappy gear, so I can encourage him to move another rep on here if that is the case.

Thank you in advanced!

Attachments

• IMG-4647.jpg
    IMG-4647.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG-4648.jpg
    IMG-4648.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
Never seen it before but there’s so many different labs out there bro!

Never seen it before but there’s so many different labs out there bro!

Man, I totally know... Crazy to keep up with them all, but thought I would ask just to see. :)

is that what you are pinning right now?

is that what you are pinning right now?

Hey GGG - Yeah, that's what I have been pinning at the moment - As soon as I ran out, I was going to move onto another product source.

Who knows man, who knows... :S lol
Lol. If you got it local, it's either a) local brew, b) semi-finished they got from ching chong Chinaman, or c) relabeled something else. The most likely is b or c, with c being the most likely

Hey GGG - Yeah, that's what I have been pinning at the moment - As soon as I ran out, I was going to move onto another product source.

I would do bloodwork to findout if its good or not , plus if you werent sure , why did you inject it into your body in the first place? Im Not trying to be an asshole bro , but cmon

Hit up the sponsor subforum, thousands of labels out there : Never get unknown Supps IMO/IME , I’m sure they are a friends anyway.
Never have seen that one.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Lol. If you got it local, it's either a) local brew, b) semi-finished they got from ching chong Chinaman, or c) relabeled something else. The most likely is b or c, with c being the most likely

Yeah, I guess I will soon find out. Right now, I don't feel a massive difference being on it - but I get my labs done on the 17th next month, we shall see!

- - - Updated - - -

I would do bloodwork to findout if its good or not , plus if you werent sure , why did you inject it into your body in the first place? Im Not trying to be an asshole bro , but cmon

Nah I hear you man, the guy my friend bought from has a returning customer base, but I just never saw this label before. I haven't heard any horror stories as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Hit up the sponsor subforum, thousands of labels out there : Never get unknown Supps IMO/IME , I’m sure they are a friends anyway.
Never have seen that one.

Max

Yeah, for sure. I have found a couple brands that interest me thusfar and will be looking to order shortly.

thousands of bunk ugl out there.there is plenty of quility sponsors here,alot of good guys search around.no shortage of good people here to point you in the right direction

Yeah, I guess I will soon find out. Right now, I don't feel a massive difference being on it - but I get my labs done on the 17th next month, we shall see!

- - - Updated - - -

Nah I hear you man, the guy my friend bought from has a returning customer base, but I just never saw this label before. I haven't heard any horror stories as of yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, for sure. I have found a couple brands that interest me thusfar and will be looking to order shortly.
Yeah that's the only way to really know. Good stuff

thousands of bunk ugl out there.there is plenty of quility sponsors here,alot of good guys search around.no shortage of good people here to point you in the right direction

For sure man, thank you!

Back