Rookie needing advice

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Rookie needing advice

Hi everyone. I'll get right into it. Im a 35 year old male 150 lbs. 5'10. So I've never been on a cycle. The reason I want to start is for more strength and for looks as well. I've always been somewhat skinny armed and would love to see something bigger but absolutely do not want just looks I want more overall strength. Can anyone help me with, where to start. Orals? Injection? Stack? How long? What kinds? I basically know nothing, but I'm determined to get on some type of cycle. So if anyone can take some time to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. Take care.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublegboxing View Post
    Hi everyone. I'll get right into it. Im a 35 year old male 150 lbs. 5'10. So I've never been on a cycle. The reason I want to start is for more strength and for looks as well. I've always been somewhat skinny armed and would love to see something bigger but absolutely do not want just looks I want more overall strength. Can anyone help me with, where to start. Orals? Injection? Stack? How long? What kinds? I basically know nothing, but I'm determined to get on some type of cycle. So if anyone can take some time to help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all. Take care.
    Bro at 150 lbs id highly suggest you don't. You can easily put on 20 lbs withiut it even at 35 yo. You obviously don't eat shit so drugs won't help anyways. If ya want more advice just pm me. Tell me ur training split and plz dont try to convince us you "eat a ton" cause I.promise, even if you think you do, ur rarely seeing 2000 cals a day.

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    436 Posts
    Rep Points

My good buddy Sam makes a valid point, not to bust your balls or put down. You need to up your cal intake.
    Perhaps go get blood work done and see where you're not as of now, this also would be your very 1st step to even running any kind of cycle so no loss on getting blood work you can use it either way, if your natural testosterone is in the dump then trt could be a great option for you and you would make dramatic improvements along with eating alot more.

Sam, aswell as many others on here are very knowledgeable and can help with anything , but they will be brutally honest bc it's just our nature and theirs no reason to beat around the bush bc this stuff isnt just taking some GNC supps, this will affect your body physically and mentally and it is a contentment you have to dedicate to 110% bro.

With that said imo, if your natural test isnt low then I would suggest setting at high limit on getting X amount of calories, carbs, etc. Do that for 4-6 months and build up the most foundation as you possibly can, I mean eat like your going to make yourself sick, lift heavy.. to the point you are crawling into you house after leaving the gym..
    Then.. maybe.. you could look into doing a simple 500mg test c/e cycle, getting bloods pull b4, during and after. Learn your body, how it reacts and even write it all down start to finish. Bc it will save you a world of trouble when you learn all this b4 adding a bunch of random compounds you heard about some guy on YouTube saying made him huge.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Hey guys i thanks for the advice but eat more? I eat till I'm a bloated sick sleepy dumbass. Its the truth. But to honest i really dont add calories i can give a rundown of what i eat if that would help. I know one of you said dont try to tell you guys i eat a lot but im a grown man i eat all day. Breakfast lunch dinner and eating while at work. Fast food junk food you name it. And honestly ive always had a problem with eating but its always eating to much until im bloated. I always thought my metabolism was to high or something. It wasn't until around age 30 that i was able to hit 150lbs. But i work outdoors all day hard. Running wheel Barrows and shoveling concrete. But if you guys say so maybe I wont do them. Blood test maybe that is an idea. Well its not the answers I was looking for but if it is sincere then thank you guys.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points

99 out of 100 guys who are told they need to eat more have the same response as you. We all thought we ate a lot until we realized what it actually takes. 3 meals a day and some snacks at work aint gonna cut it. Especially working a labor job. You should be shoveling down 500 to 600 grams of carbs minimum from things like oats, rice, sweet potatoes. 200 grams of protein should be sufficient at your weight. Track your macros for a day and see where you end up.

Im not opposed to doing a cycle in your situation, but if you dont square away your diet, it isn't going to do much for you. It will make your body utilize the food you're eating more efficiently, which will yield some small temporary gains, but thats about it. Eating with a purpose (not just when you're hungry) will do far more for you.
    Last edited by Diesel618; 08-09-2020 at 10:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    223 Posts
    Rep Points

All that being said, I think most of us started with 500 mg test for 10-12 weeks and maybe an oral like dbol or tbol for the first 4 weeks or so.

Idk what the going recommendation is now with the kids on reddit and wherever they're getting their info nowadays, but 500 mg test was the standard first cycle on the forums when I started and I blew up off it.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,327 Posts
    Rep Points

Soooo here we go!
    Test cyp test E- 500mg per week for 12 weeks
    Thatís it!
    Have aromasin or arimidex on hand as well as your pct stuff!

Let me see an honest run down of a normal eating day looks like for you Iím curious.
    Local and International SARMS & Peptides

Local and International AAS and HGH and much more only at P.S.L.

PM me for questions or concerns ::HERE::

Team supervisor P.S.L.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,297 Posts
    Rep Points

now I know this is not the type of feedback you are expecting or want to hear but I'm going to tell you the honest truth.
    if you want all of that above you are truly going to have to put your time in and earn it and I'm going to make some very basic suggestions that have been tested tried-and-true..

EAT, like eat a lot of food.
    change your training regiment more around power movements, compound movements. you do not have to do anything explosive or in the lower rep range.
    squats, deadlifts barbell bench presses and overhead presses, barbell curls. and again lots of food.
    do 4 sets of 8-10, but come to almost complete failure, and do drop sets.
    stick with these movements and just eat a lot of food and you will begin to get very thick, and you will put on legit real earned tissue.
    do this for 8 weeks, and come back and update this thread and will transfer it over to the train section and the member base here will help you change your protocol around a little bit more.
    I promise you if you follow this basic template right here things will change.. after 8 weeks of doing this just maybe I will see about throwing you a little something something to get you going. but let's see what you got for 8 weeks, keep checking in with the members here, and just do your part and the rest of the community will meet you halfway and help you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts
    Rep Points

Like the others have said, diet is everything. You *think* you are getting enough calories protein and fat, but you likely aren't. I wasn't either. I'm a small dude like you, 5'7 and off cycle is about 155.

Learn to work out properly. If you are skinny, I would consider all compound exercises with less of a focus on isolation. Lastly, consider doing blood work so that when you PCT, you know what your normal levels are.

Being on a cycle should be harder work, not easier. Just my .02

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points

I was always super skinny around 130 to 150 at 30 something. Then I started tracking calories and upping my calorie intake brought on a lot of size slowly. And I think that's the key. You bring your size up slow and keep it otherwise you spend all your time up and down. Now I sit around 202 at 3260 calories. So like said above eat then eat some more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,499 Posts
    Rep Points

Take visionís advice. Full stop.

But if you are like most guys who come here, I suspect you are already setting in motion a purchase and have in mind what youíll do for a cycle, which probably wonít even be a proper cycle, just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

Spend money on a coach. Put in a genuine effort for 8-12 weeks and then see if we were right.
    By your own admission, you are a rookie. Several of us here are not. Or not even close.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,591 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey guys i thanks for the advice but eat more? I eat till I'm a bloated sick sleepy dumbass. Its the truth. But to honest i really dont add calories i can give a rundown of what i eat if that would help. I know one of you said dont try to tell you guys i eat a lot but im a grown man i eat all day. Breakfast lunch dinner and eating while at work. Fast food junk food you name it. And honestly ive always had a problem with eating but its always eating to much until im bloated. I always thought my metabolism was to high or something. It wasn't until around age 30 that i was able to hit 150lbs. But i work outdoors all day hard. Running wheel Barrows and shoveling concrete. But if you guys say so maybe I wont do them. Blood test maybe that is an idea. Well its not the answers I was looking for but if it is sincere then thank you guys.
    That was me. Do this. Log all ur food in my fitness pal app for 3-4 days but dont change anything just because. I had the same argument as you till i counted cals. I was amazed that 3 meals plus snacks barely reached 2000 cals only some days. What kinda work you do? I was doing masonry at the time lol so I'm confused how I didnt lose weight. Homeostasis I suppose

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    201 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey brother pcushion here. I am a rep and hormone consultant for Pharmacom labs. I will be glad to help and answer all your questions. You donít have to be using our products either. Part of the job is being a tool for the community as a whole to utilize. You can pm me or go straight to our thread under basicstero and just ask for me. Be good brother.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    999 Posts
    Rep Points

IF you are eating RIGHT, and IF you are working out RIGHT, I don't see a problem w/ you doing a test. only cycle.BUT those are BIG IFS. So I think you should do what's been said for you to do and then come back and let us know HONESTLY what you are eating and how you are working out. Then we'll see what's up and we'll be glad to help you. Just my opinion. good luck my man!
    Last edited by hot rod; 08-10-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Hey everyone I just want to start by saying thank you. I fully trust every word you guys have said and after I have read everything, I am going to do exactly what was instructed. I will hold off on making a purchase. In the meantime I will eat like I'm starving everyday, get started on suggested workouts and eat more. Also If you guys would like I can post a pic or two of now and after 12 weeks. Also I forget his name but he wanted to know what I eat in a day. So about 5 days a week before work i eat 5 scrambled eggs with ham cooked in and vegetables cooked in like garlic, onions, hot peppers, and tomatoes ill eat that with about 8 or nine corn tortillas. On my way to work i usually buy a bigger size bag of Jerkey and a random candy bar. Throughout the workday i kill the bag of meat. Everyone goes to random restaurants for lunch me and the crew usually go to this Mexican restaurant and ill get whatever random plate of food with rice and beans and soda and water. But after that nothing until I get home and the Wife makes something for dinner usually like tonight which is chicken breast in a crock pot mixed with gravy and mashed potatoes and green beans corn and bread. I usually eat till i feel sick with her dinners. Ill relax or play with the kids and sometime before bed ill eat random junk like cookies or brownies or a bowl of cereal. And that is basically my day of eating. Thanks again everyone for all your responses because it means a lot to me that you guys spent your time to help me. You all seem like a tight knit group who looks out for each other. Looking forward to getting started without a cycle. Lets see what happens.