• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Giving blood!!!!

Byogsir

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it mandatory that I give blood while doing TRT doses? Been on since March, have yet to give blood. Feel fine. Should I go give blood to be safe. Had no tests or anything.

Is it mandatory that I give blood while doing TRT doses? Been on since March, have yet to give blood. Feel fine. Should I go give blood to be safe. Had no tests or anything.

Well you can't really "feel" your hematocrit going over 50, but it will be taxing your heart nonetheless. Go give blood, it's free. I would assume you have your 6 month follow-up bloodwork coming up (if you are on actual TRT); you could wait and see what those reveal so you "feel" like it is necessary. If what you are doing is self-administered low dose test without the guidance of a doctor, you should be getting bloods even more-so to both A) ensure the dosing of whatever product you are using and B) overall health markers.

Mandatory? No. But would it benefit you and others immensely over time when done consistently....YES!

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Thanks for reminding me.
Hey you are making so darn much of it on TRT, you might as well spread it around and do some good.
Karma is an amazing thing and giving blood takes so little time, not to mention everybody cuts you slack for the time it takes.
It just might be them (god forbid) who needs some blood next.

I go every 58 days or so. Its not something you have to do if you don’t want to but like Joker said. It will benefit you and others. Think of it as an oil change. Once you drain out all the old oil and allow your body to produce new fresh clean oil (blood)
How good do you think your body is going to run?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have heard it can lower ferritin. Also, that it can be improved with hydration

Thanks for helping. Anyone here know what the “symptoms “ of high hematocrit Are?

Thanks for helping. Anyone here know what the “symptoms “ of high hematocrit Are?
None until it gets too high to donate.

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard it can lower ferritin. Also, that it can be improved with hydration
It "can," but you are unlikely to be donating enough (due to limits they place on how often you can donate) for that to be an issue.

I went a long time when I first started TRT because I didn't really know any better. Then I started feeling sluggish and just like shit in general. When I went to give blood my hemoglobin was 20.5 which is pretty damn high. I got a script from my TRT Doc. to donate once a week until I got my number down to 14.5 I think.... And felt fucking great!! Poor sleep is a symptom I get also. GO GIVE BLOOD!!!

IML Gear Cream!
This is something that is easy, free, and most overlook when on trt or a cycle.

It's very easy and highly recommended. I will say that donating WIPES ME OUT for about 3-4 days. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. Try to do it on a Thursday or Friday. Usually hits me the second day after I donate.

When I went to give blood my hemoglobin was 20.5 which is pretty damn high.
Wow, I think you have the record. I thought I had it at 19.8.

I got a script from my TRT Doc. to donate once a week until I got my number down to 14.5 I think.... And felt fucking great!! Poor sleep is a symptom I get also. GO GIVE BLOOD!!!
How many weeks did that take?

- - - Updated - - -

It's very easy and highly recommended. I will say that donating WIPES ME OUT for about 3-4 days. I feel like the life has been sucked out of me. Try to do it on a Thursday or Friday. Usually hits me the second day after I donate.
Weird. I don't even notice it, but I have higher hematocrit, so I still have plenty of red blood cells even after donating.

God I'm the opposite. I feel like a million bucks after I donate. Gives me energy again

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Wow, I think you have the record. I thought I had it at 19.8.

How many weeks did that take?

- - - Updated - - -

Weird. I don't even notice it, but I have higher hematocrit, so I still have plenty of red blood cells even after donating.

Yea, the phlebotomist looked at me like I was about to die or something.... If I remember correctly it took about 7 weeks to get it down into normal range

Back