• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Terumo

M0nstar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have a website I can find terumo pins, they are the smoothest for me and want them again. BD are ok and EXcel are TRASH don’t EVER use those one literally bent in my leg. Nipro I haven’t tried yet.

gpz doesn’t have terumo sadly

Last edited:
i couldn’t find them on there, I mean I want 25g 1” send a link?

Here's a link to just the needles by Terumo
https://www.amazon.com/Terumo-25G-0...=terumo+syringes+25+x+1&qid=1597066979&sr=8-6

I use a generic Syringe myself and this is the brand I use (Global) and even though I have a script, these work just fine
https://www.amazon.com/3cc-Luer-Loc...ords=terumo+syringe+3cc&qid=1597066855&sr=8-3

Don't forget your tips to draw with. I use generics for that too. These work and are cheap
https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-S...terumo+syringes+25+x+1&qid=1597067002&sr=8-12

I don’t think you need a script for pins? You don’t on gpz

At a pharmacy they almost always require a script now.

By law most States will still sell you a small quantity, usually 10 pins at a time, whether they are slin or regular pins.

But, thats also at the "Pharmacists" discretion and let me assure you that if you have any muscle to you, about 90% of the time they are going to deny you.

You are better off just bypassing them and going online.

The last time I bought needles at the pharmacy, the pharmacist asked if was for Test.. I said yes. Then he through in a bunch of 18g for free because it's easier to draw with.

I just said.. "oh really, thanks" like I wasn't already aware of that.

IML Gear Cream!
Here's a link to just the needles by Terumo
https://www.amazon.com/Terumo-25G-0...=terumo+syringes+25+x+1&qid=1597066979&sr=8-6

I use a generic Syringe myself and this is the brand I use (Global) and even though I have a script, these work just fine
https://www.amazon.com/3cc-Luer-Loc...ords=terumo+syringe+3cc&qid=1597066855&sr=8-3

Don't forget your tips to draw with. I use generics for that too. These work and are cheap
https://www.amazon.com/Disposable-S...terumo+syringes+25+x+1&qid=1597067002&sr=8-12

any link to the whole syringe with needle ? Terumo 25g 1” ?

I don’t think you need a script for pins? You don’t on gpz

Places like Amazon have to follow the law as most states require scripts for purchase of syringes and most likely do report purchases to the state of purchaser's residence. GPZ just doesn't check and just expects customers to follow the law themselves which is more like an "honor system".

Places like Amazon have to follow the law as most states require scripts for purchase of syringes and most likely do report purchases to the state of purchaser's residence. GPZ just doesn't check and just expects customers to follow the law themselves which is more like an "honor system".

Not all states require that. So before you give him bad info let him see if he can buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

any link to the whole syringe with needle ? Terumo 25g 1” ?
You draw and pin with the same needle? Ugh. That's like sticking a fork in myself lol. I draw with 23g and pin with anything between 23 and 27 depending on the barrel.

I also hate Terumo, I just got some and they suck. Wasn't able to get my normal BD ones. I use either Exel or nipro syringes. I get them from either medlabsupply or healthwarehouse

No I do not I draw with a 27 gauge pin.

No bro I was saying I like those Excel r trash I was saying I couldn’t squeeze it for shit 25 gauge or not in excel brand, I’m looking for terumo any leads ?

You draw and pin with the same needle? Ugh. That's like sticking a fork in myself lol. I draw with 23g and pin with anything between 23 and 27 depending on the barrel.

I also hate Terumo, I just got some and they suck. Wasn't able to get my normal BD ones. I use either Exel or nipro syringes. I get them from either medlabsupply or healthwarehouse

Last edited:
Anyone know where u can get terumo like another gpz type site?

seems like a lot of guys don't like Excel. I agree BD is the best, but I have never had a problem w/Excel 23g 1.5 in. from GPZ. 28.00 for 100. just me

seems like a lot of guys don't like Excel. I agree BD is the best, but I have never had a problem w/Excel 23g 1.5 in. from GPZ. 28.00 for 100. just me

I prefer the BD's but acquiring some exels to try out.

Thanks @KrossOut. Always appreciate your solid input. PM me if you want to talk.

Yeah Exel needles are trash, the barrels I like because of the nipple thing so you don't get hardly any waste. BD are great needles, the Terumo ones I got are dull as hell like the Exel.

I but the Exel 3mL with a 23g on them for drawing, then swap the needle for a BD.

If I'm using more than 1.5mL I use 23g. 25g for 1-1.5mL, and anything less than 1mL I try to use 27g or shorter 5/8" 25g.

No I do not I draw with a 27 gauge pin.

No bro I was saying I like those Excel r trash I was saying I couldn’t squeeze it for shit 25 gauge or not in excel brand, I’m looking for terumo any leads ?
Did you read my post? I got Terumo needles from medlabsupply...

I prefer the BD's but acquiring some exels to try out.
I like the barrels...needles are worthless lol. Dull and they have thick walls so they don't flow worth a shit. The Terumo needles are dull but they flow good imo. I exclusively use BD needles now and threw all the others I had in the trash lol

I wasn't aware some states had to produce a script on amazon. Ive used them multiple times with no issue.

Word of advice, never buy "mckesson" needles. Fuckin worthless shits. Lesson learned. Always BD for me. Gold standard as far as Im concerned.

I like the barrels...needles are worthless lol. Dull and they have thick walls so they don't flow worth a shit. The Terumo needles are dull but they flow good imo. I exclusively use BD needles now and threw all the others I had in the trash lol

Yeah gonna get the exels then get the BD needles to pin with. Best of both worlds.

Did you read my post? I got Terumo needles from medlabsupply...
Ya but what was it it that made the terumo push so fast? It took not much effort and it was 25g 1”. EXcel needed like three people pushing it in

I personally like bd . They seem the sharpest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back