• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hyaluronic acid site enhancement

Kylo Tren

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So...this can be a pretty divisive topic. But I’m wondering who here, if anyone, has used this stuff? I know bigger brands like Mediphorm and Formafill get their share of fans. What about the stuff from Aminos? Anyone ever try it? If so what is your experience? Now i would never fuck with that synthol shit but this stuff seems to work well and chemically it makes sense why it would work the way we want it to. But what is it like? What’s normal dosage? What size pin? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Following for the knowledge

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

They work very well for my clients

My guys both use the AA brand and mediphorm.

I'm trying to be real careful in my response
Bc none of the brands mentioned
Are forum sponsors, and I don't
Want as a Mod to abuse the rules.

You guys are welcome to continue
The discussion but can everyone
Just leave brand names out plz?

Great post btw

I used it and you will note some swelling but it didnt seem to last long. and it doesnt hurt pinning but will feel soreness after. was doing 1ml monday 1ml thurs in the long tricep head. honestly I think to get real results your gonna have to inject alot more but that stuff is so thick I was really nervous about pinning a vein

They work very well for my clients

My guys both use the AA brand and mediphorm.

I'm trying to be real careful in my response
Bc none of the brands mentioned
Are forum sponsors, and I don't
Want as a Mod to abuse the rules.

You guys are welcome to continue
The discussion but can everyone
Just leave brand names out plz?

Great post btw

Yes absolutely. I was kinda nervous about that myself. Thanks for the response though.

I used it and you will note some swelling but it didnt seem to last long. and it doesnt hurt pinning but will feel soreness after. was doing 1ml monday 1ml thurs in the long tricep head. honestly I think to get real results your gonna have to inject alot more but that stuff is so thick I was really nervous about pinning a vein

Yeah I saw some protocols and they were a lot of pinning. Like every muscle head a couple times a day at first then once a day until you get to the desired point at which time you can do maintenance injections once a month.

I use bostins formula 3. Good stuff. 1ml in each part of the tricep. 1.5ml in each side of the bicep. So 3ml total for biceps, 6ml total for triceps. I do this twice a week.

I use bostins formula 3. Good stuff. 1ml in each part of the tricep. 1.5ml in each side of the bicep. So 3ml total for biceps, 6ml total for triceps. I do this twice a week.

What about for chest? That’s where I’m really wanting to try it. Do you use insulin pins to inject it?

What about for chest? That’s where I’m really wanting to try it. Do you use insulin pins to inject it?

nah i dont do the the chest at all i have a good chest. U dont want to slin pins u need it deep in the tissue. I use 3ml 25g 5/8" for all seo

dude that seems like alot of pining how sore are you after. several weeks in I was over it

IML Gear Cream!
Somebody here ran a log. He added some size to his arm (visible difference), but it looked to me like the product washed out any definition from his arm. I think that is the only log with before and after photos here on this web site.

dude that seems like alot of pining how sore are you after. several weeks in I was over it
Honestly man give it like...3 days? And im good to pin again. So i typically space it out every 3 to 4 days sometimes i do get lazy because like you said its a lot of pinning and i dont always feel like doing it lol

Somebody here ran a log. He added some size to his arm (visible difference), but it looked to me like the product washed out any definition from his arm. I think that is the only log with before and after photos here on this web site.

Do you remember who or how long ago? Id love to see it.

Works good for small muscles like bis/tris MAYBE shoulders, but i wouldnt try it on big muscles

Works good for small muscles like bis/tris MAYBE shoulders, but i wouldnt try it on big muscles
I wouldnt even attempt shoulders. So much could go wrong lol

I have to agree with you, I pinned triceps with AAS before and it took two weeks to get my horseshoe back .. my triceps were bigger but lost all appeal, seo is a very bad idea for the average gym goer imo

I have to agree with you, I pinned triceps with AAS before and it took two weeks to get my horseshoe back .. my triceps were bigger but lost all appeal, seo is a very bad idea for the average gym goer imo

Agreed. However SEO will not appear the same as a shot of gear. It doesnt get as inflammed for as long. Gear usually can hurt. Seo is quite a different feel.

Ive recently read its pretty good for joint pain and wound healing.
Why is shoulders a bad idea, but triceps is OK? I would think a thicker side delt would handle the pin/SEO better than a Tri long-head?

I always try something at least once. I heard about hyalurlonic acid about a year ago and decided to get it a try. I put 1 cc in each side of each bicep. Noticeable inflammation the next day, incredible pump. When I went to the gym, even when not training biceps, I got a crazy pump in them. They were noticeably fuller for 2 weeks but have noticed them kind of go back to normal.. but I also haven't been hitting the gym very consistently at the moment because of work. When I go back, I am going to try 2cc in each side of the bicep, once a week for a month and see what happens. So far I like the stuff.

I also put 2cc in each in my upper and lower quad. Noticeably fuller as well.

I watched a video with Nick Trigili explain his product, and he said one of the said one of the side effects was dehydration, because it's pulling so much water into the muscle. I notice this a lot. I can't seem to be drinking enough water.

Ive recently read its pretty good for joint pain and wound healing.
Why is shoulders a bad idea, but triceps is OK? I would think a thicker side delt would handle the pin/SEO better than a Tri long-head?
Delts are a normal aas spot for me. The scar tissue, amount of oil build up, as well as any noticable bad seo pins could be awful. You can hide a bad pin on a tricep. Delt is visible at almost all
angles. I look at it as a bodybuilder. I wouldnt want any inflammed issues on stage.

Delts are a normal aas spot for me. The scar tissue, amount of oil build up, as well as any noticable bad seo pins could be awful. You can hide a bad pin on a tricep. Delt is visible at almost all
angles. I look at it as a bodybuilder. I wouldnt want any inflammed issues on stage.

Gotcha, thanks...

Gotcha, thanks...
Ya man, plus a lot of people do believe in site enhancement from AAS. So if you pin there it could easily possibly improve the deltoids. Always one way to look at it.

Back