• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ivf

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just recently had my sperm frozen after months of being off gear and using Hcg and hmg. They said my sperm count looked good and quality was great. So my question is how many of you fellas have had luck with using ivf ? I’m currently saving up for it right now.

Damn man, I haven't done IVF, but best of luck. You and your lady have been at this for years.

Good luck

IVF is a last resort fertility treatment, so there probably won't be a ton of guys here who've been through it. I've read mixed reviews about IVF but it seems popular enough and works for a decent amount of people. The main issue for most is the cost, at $15k per attempt, it's out of question for many as it isn't usually covered by health insurance.

My LAdys insurance is going to cover everything but 7000$ of it. It’s our only option we just recently foundout both of her tubes are blocked.

IVF is a last resort fertility treatment, so there probably won't be a ton of guys here who've been through it. I've read mixed reviews about IVF but it seems popular enough and works for a decent amount of people. The main issue for most is the cost, at $15k per attempt, it's out of question for many as it isn't usually covered by health insurance.

I thought you had a couple of kids together? Maybe I am remembering that wrong.

IML Gear Cream!
My LAdys insurance is going to cover everything but 7000$ of it. It’s our only option we just recently foundout both of her tubes are blocked.

Damn bro, you guys are very fortunate to be only paying $7k. My cousin had to do it with both of her kids, she paid somewhere along $20k and it was discounted to that. She wants to have another, but this time have a surrogate. I know 2 other people that had successful IVF and 2 that didn’t, but one of those 2 that didn’t was a surrogate

Yeah man !! We are trying to come up with the money now. I put a lot of time and money into it already with coming off the gear for a while, And running a lot of hmg and Hcg clomid etc. I’m praying to god it works for us.

Damn bro, you guys are very fortunate to be only paying $7k. My cousin had to do it with both of her kids, she paid somewhere along $20k and it was discounted to that. She wants to have another, but this time have a surrogate. I know 2 other people that had successful IVF and 2 that didn’t, but one of those 2 that didn’t was a surrogate

Yeah man !! We are trying to come up with the money now. I put a lot of time and money into it already with coming off the gear for a while, And running a lot of hmg and Hcg clomid etc. I’m praying to god it works for us.

Best of luck to you guys. Has your wife already started the hormones?

Thanks man. And Not yet ! They won’t start her on them til we get the 7k which will hopefully be soon. I know ive been researching a lot and the clinic we go to has a 79% chance live birth rate on first Ivf cycle. One of the best places in the country.

Best of luck to you guys. Has your wife already started the hormones?

Thanks so much brother !!! I’m. Looking forward to it. Pray for me fellas

Praying that it goes well the first time for y’all and you get to be a dad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then in 16-20 years when they are doing things like you have done in your teenage years, you'll be saying "Exactly why did I have to have kids?". Haha, best of luck, I'm sure it'll work out.

Lol thanks bro

Then in 16-20 years when they are doing things like you have done in your teenage years, you'll be saying "Exactly why did I have to have kids?". Haha, best of luck, I'm sure it'll work out.

Sending positive vibes your way. We had 2 via IVF. Hang in there and if you ever want to chat please reach out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Man. First ivf didn’t work. Luckily we have 14 embryos left ! So we are going to do it again in a couple months !

Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I’m having a little baby girl ! All the money, time , and effort has been well worth it. I can’t wait to see my daughter when she’s born

Heck yeah brother !! Congratulations
It’s great to hear it finally happened for y’all !!

Thanks brother. I appreciate it. I’m having a little baby girl ! All the money, time , and effort has been well worth it. I can’t wait to see my daughter when she’s born

Thats awesome man !! I have two girls enjoy her while she’s little because the real work starts when they get older

Nice to hear @beast405...about time you had some good luck and bet you can't wait to see your little angel!

Thats awesome man !! I have two girls enjoy her while she’s little because the real work starts when they get older
Oh yes my brother had 2 girls and they both gave him grey hair when they were teens LOL.

Best advice I can give is don’t give up ! Stick with it and you’ll be happy you did !!

Awesome man. In the process now!

- - - Updated - - -

Best advice I can give is don’t give up ! Stick with it and you’ll be happy you did !!

Awesome man. In the process now!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks me brother

Nice to hear @beast405...about time you had some good luck and bet you can't wait to see your little angel!

Back