• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Ivf

Dang. This thread brings up a lot of memories. I’m soo glad I went through with ivf!! My little girl is my world and I wouldn’t have been able to have her without the help of ivf

Dang. This thread brings up a lot of memories. I’m soo glad I went through with ivf!! My little girl is my world and I wouldn’t have been able to have her without the help of ivf

Same here brother. 497 days to get enough swimmers for me. However, through ivf I know how an awesome 4 and 2 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here brother. 497 days to get enough swimmers for me. However, through ivf I know how an awesome 4 and 2 year old.

I had to spend a lot of money on hcg, and hmg so I could get my swimmers up. Hmg, and hcg brought my swimmers up from 2million-32 million. It cost me $30,0000 to be be able to have our little girl but man she was worth every last penny ! Every time I look at her my heart just melts brother.

Congratulations brother. Luckily, after battling our insurance they covered pretty much everything. Lots of hcg and hmg. Couldn’t believe how much pharm gear I was injecting. 5,000 iu hcg 3x week and 75 iu hmg 3x week for over a year. I was pink,l and bloated hot mess. I would do it all over again. These kids are priceless. Now I’m just thinking of coming off gear completely to live longer for them. However, it’s an intimidating thought after being on gear for so many years.

Congratulations brother. Luckily, after battling our insurance they covered pretty much everything. Lots of hcg and hmg. Couldn’t believe how much pharm gear I was injecting. 5,000 iu hcg 3x week and 75 iu hmg 3x week for over a year. I was pink,l and bloated hot mess. I would do it all over again. These kids are priceless. Now I’m just thinking of coming off gear completely to live longer for them. However, it’s an intimidating thought after being on gear for so many years.

Thanks so much. That hcg seems creamy high ! I didn’t have to take nearl that amount of hcg now I did that 75iu hmg 3 times a week though. I think hmg is the key. And That’s true bro! I haven’t came off completely but I’m not like I was when I was younger as far as gear. I don’t blast high amounts all the time. But I havent come off completely since my lady and I were going through the ivf process. During that time I came off for like 4 months when I did the hcg and hmg to raise my sperm count. (I felt like total shit btw) .Other than that I havent came off because I have hypogonadism and don’t really produce test naturally. I will do a cycle then come down to trt for like 8 weeks or so.

Back