• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GC Anadrol

IML Gear Cream!
Just an update. Tomorrow will be 21 days exactly. I was actually going to stop 2 days ago when I woke up. Then, I was getting in the shower and looked in the mirror, DAMN! Yea so 18-19 days in the results are very noticeable. It is literally like overnight.

As an edit, I upped my dosage to 100mg a day about 3 days ago.

Also, if you look at my starting post I was very concerned about the weight gain, etc. Anadrol has been stripping the fat off of me. My weight is still at 232, up from 220, 21 days ago. My diet has been very lean as well. I had a few days where I couldn't get enough to eat. That has subsided a bit.

Strength is finally up just a bit, nothing major. Muscle growth is starting to be very noticeable and I'm loving it. The only side effect has been lethargy. I have had zero back pain like I did M1T. This lethargy is when your asleep and during the day. I can't pull my ass out of the bed and just want to sleep. That's the only thing.

I have made comments based on a very short time just to review how my body works with it. It isn't something you're going to notice gradually, it literally is like a transformation when you wake up around week 3. It's pretty crazy. I had a little left over belly fat hanging around after losing weight. It is stripping that off like crazy. 4 weeks hell, I think I will go at least 6 haha.

Thanks again GC! Another crazy good product!

I'll post again when I enter the Arnold 😜😂

Science and chemistry is full progress! Enjoy. I wish you would have just stayed at 50mg and rode it out:(

Just an update. Tomorrow will be 21 days exactly. I was actually going to stop 2 days ago when I woke up. Then, I was getting in the shower and looked in the mirror, DAMN! Yea so 18-19 days in the results are very noticeable. It is literally like overnight.

As an edit, I upped my dosage to 100mg a day about 3 days ago.

Also, if you look at my starting post I was very concerned about the weight gain, etc. Anadrol has been stripping the fat off of me. My weight is still at 232, up from 220, 21 days ago. My diet has been very lean as well. I had a few days where I couldn't get enough to eat. That has subsided a bit.

Strength is finally up just a bit, nothing major. Muscle growth is starting to be very noticeable and I'm loving it. The only side effect has been lethargy. I have had zero back pain like I did M1T. This lethargy is when your asleep and during the day. I can't pull my ass out of the bed and just want to sleep. That's the only thing.

I have made comments based on a very short time just to review how my body works with it. It isn't something you're going to notice gradually, it literally is like a transformation when you wake up around week 3. It's pretty crazy. I had a little left over belly fat hanging around after losing weight. It is stripping that off like crazy. 4 weeks hell, I think I will go at least 6 haha.

Thanks again GC! Another crazy good product!

I'll post again when I enter the Arnold 

Update, day 23 and I am tapping out for this round. Getting some nasty sickness daily and I have been down this route before with M1T. It's that feeling like you are going to die everyday lol. It's called the liver telling you it's had enough.

It absolutely worked as I intended. I am bad to start working out and lose interest VERY quickly. So this gave me some noticeable gains and body change, ebough to where I was actually able to SEE something. That's what I needed in order to continue the weight journey.

I look forward to lifting now and I will definitely have my diet in order for my next go around. Already putting together a meal plan as that was dogshit this last time.

Again, it served the purpose and I have no doubt if I had actually had my shit together before the cycle, it would have been three times as good.

More to come in the future. Appreciate everyone's feedback and help!

Thanks and be safe and smart!!!

Update, day 23 and I am tapping out for this round. Getting some nasty sickness daily and I have been down this route before with M1T. It's that feeling like you are going to die everyday lol. It's called the liver telling you it's had enough.

It absolutely worked as I intended. I am bad to start working out and lose interest VERY quickly. So this gave me some noticeable gains and body change, ebough to where I was actually able to SEE something. That's what I needed in order to continue the weight journey.

I look forward to lifting now and I will definitely have my diet in order for my next go around. Already putting together a meal plan as that was dogshit this last time.

Again, it served the purpose and I have no doubt if I had actually had my shit together before the cycle, it would have been three times as good.

More to come in the future. Appreciate everyone's feedback and help!

This thread is funny... "I'm not feeling much strength gains, but I've put on 13 pds. and 1" to my biceps!" (those are differences that take months to years to happen naturally)
Everyone reacts differently to different compound. I am really glad you didn't jump to 100mgs pd. It would be like night and day. You'd have no appetite and you'd feel like overall crap. With no appetite, you wouldn't have put on 13 lbs. or gained any visual size and you'd be questioning the product simply because you took too much.
Some people get amazing strength gains on Abombs; some people put on a lot of size; some people get both and some people barely get either. It is what it is...

Sent from my LM-K300 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm too old for that mess now:)

This thread is funny... "I'm not feeling much strength gains, but I've put on 13 pds. and 1" to my biceps!" (those are

differences that take months to years to happen naturally)
Everyone reacts differently to different compound. I am really glad you didn't jump to 100mgs pd. It would be like night and day. You'd have no appetite and you'd feel like overall crap. With no appetite, you wouldn't have put on 13 lbs. or gained any visual size and you'd be questioning the product simply because you took too much.
Some people get amazing strength gains on Abombs; some people put on a lot of size; some people get both and some people barely get either. It is what it is...

This thread is funny... "I'm not feeling much strength gains, but I've put on 13 pds. and 1" to my biceps!" (those are differences that take months to years to happen naturally)

Not sure what you found funny about it, maybe I missed something. Just posting my experience.

This is the honest truth, the last time I lifted ANY weights was 23 years ago. It was in my home and I was training endurance for pro AMA motocross. As soon as I start lifting, within a week or two, I always add quick size to biceps, etc. Call it genetics because that's what it is. Then it drops off for a bit.

What I didn't add was the 13 pounds in the past so that's different.

I posted because I read countless posts and articles about Anadrol being an unreal size and mass addition. Some say to the tune of 20-30 pounds in a few weeks. That wasn't my experience. I had 0 strength increase the whole time. I had way more strength increase from the sarms LGD and Rad140. They added about 25 pounds to my bench the first week.

Is everyone different? Yea absolutely. What I don't want to happen is that anyone thinks I was questioning the legitimate products of GC. I absolutely was not.

I did start experiencing bad nausea in the third week. People say Dbol makes you feel great, I experienced that from Adrol. If it did anything it was the mood enhancement.

So in short, an inch to my biceps isn't an indication as that's normal. My chest, biceps, triceps, and quads all balloon as soon as I start working out. Then they plateau and that's what discourages me. I am resolute this time to continue with the journey because what the hell else would I be doing?

At any rate, let me know if I posted something misleading.

Your good man.

Not sure what you found funny about it, maybe I missed something. Just posting my experience.

This is the honest truth, the last time I lifted ANY weights was 23 years ago. It was in my home and I was training endurance for pro AMA motocross. As soon as I start lifting, within a week or two, I always add quick size to biceps, etc. Call it genetics because that's what it is. Then it drops off for a bit.

What I didn't add was the 13 pounds in the past so that's different.

I posted because I read countless posts and articles about Anadrol being an unreal size and mass addition. Some say to the tune of 20-30 pounds in a few weeks. That wasn't my experience. I had 0 strength increase the whole time. I had way more strength increase from the sarms LGD and Rad140. They added about 25 pounds to my bench the first week.

Is everyone different? Yea absolutely. What I don't want to happen is that anyone thinks I was questioning the legitimate products of GC. I absolutely was not.

I did start experiencing bad nausea in the third week. People say Dbol makes you feel great, I experienced that from Adrol. If it did anything it was the mood enhancement.

So in short, an inch to my biceps isn't an indication as that's normal. My chest, biceps, triceps, and quads all balloon as soon as I start working out. Then they plateau and that's what discourages me. I am resolute this time to continue with the journey because what the hell else would I be doing?

At any rate, let me know if I posted something misleading.

For me anadrol gives me bad headaches the first few days then I’m good and I gain about a lb a day for 2 weeks then it levels out kinda ...I like running 100mg a day tho it is extreme tho if it’s first time stay at 50mg ....strength gains are good for me on it along with mass....

Back