• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alcohol and Anabolics???

MuscleMayhem

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've noticed a few guys at my gym that are currently running some pretty heavy cycles. Every Friday and Saturday, they're in their backyards (we live closely in the same neighborhood), shit-faced drunk. They don't seem to be dealing with any adverse reactions to the combination. One of them even comes into the gym early Saturday morning, after drinking a liter of Crown Royal the night before, and out-lifts most everyone else in the gym, and follows his lifting session with a pretty intense HIIT workout. Is there a trick this?

I've noticed a few guys at my gym that are currently running some pretty heavy cycles. Every Friday and Saturday, they're in their backyards (we live closely in the same neighborhood), shit-faced drunk. They don't seem to be dealing with any adverse reactions to the combination. One of them even comes into the gym early Saturday morning, after drinking a liter of Crown Royal the night before, and out-lifts most everyone else in the gym, and follows his lifting session with a pretty intense HIIT workout. Is there a trick this?
No!!! Some may be able to manage it. But there is nothing "healthy" about binge drinking. Even less so on AAS. Alcohol puts a major strain on the liver and kidneys. AAS puts stress on kidneys and in some cases the liver.

Not saying you cant safely have a couple on an occasion. But running a heavy cycle and heavy drinking ever week seems counterproductive.

We all think we have iron livers, until we dont

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In short, the guys you seem to be looking up to are fucking idiots. Drinking like that isn’t healthy. Juicing heavy isn’t healthy. Although I DO admire their dedictaion, imagine if they used that dedication to focus on healthy living.

Their blood work and health markers are shit, I guarantee it.

But hey, they’re probably young so it doesn’t matter.

In short, the guys you seem to be looking up to are fucking idiots. Drinking like that isn’t healthy. Juicing heavy isn’t healthy. Although I DO admire their dedictaion, imagine if they used that dedication to focus on healthy living.

They also probably have never run labs on themselves, and won’t in the foreseeable future. Out of sight out of mind.

It is like soda ; I just walk on by....it just is not in my plan of Sex, Training, Sex, Cooking, Did I Mention Sex? Sports too

Max

^This. Guaranteed their bloodwork looks terrible. Probably have horrible cholesterol that they aren't doing anything about too. That's why you're seeing bodybuilders don't of heart attacks in their late 30's and beyond. Pure recklessness/ignorance

Thanks everyone for the response so far. I should have state d in my original post that I am a FORMER heavy drinker and I am just plain envious of my counterparts who love their gear and their alcohol. I'm only 2 weeks into a little DBol &Test Cyp cycle. I'm eating clean and living clean .Seeing someone seemingly disobey the rules of the game, and do it ruthlessly, that gave me some serious contemplation.

It's like withholding money from your paycheck for taxes at the end of the year. You may envy the people they get paid more every week but come time to pay up they're fucked

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

there's a couple heavy hitters that I know like that, one of them literally drinks everyday, him and his wife and I have no idea how he's able to still make it to the gym.. he has a decent frame but nothing over the top oh, but he is a bit more stacked than the average Joe.. he has some health problems and I often wonder what he could achieve and where he could be if he didn't drink..
it's absolutely awful for you especially in this way of life, beyond dehydrating the muscles and destroy nutrients, it destroys digestive enzymes and probiotics and other enzymes that are released and the gastro region.
is someone looks good on the outside all the while they're behaving like this you can guarantee they look awful on the inside.. this will only speed up the process of liver damage.
believe it or not drinking is more detrimental to the liver that gear..
I haven't even seen a study where anavar was able to reduce issues in the liver while people were drinking, it legitimately was a test done to people that had issues with their blood work pertaining to the liver along with drinking. anavar surprisingly help them haha..
other than that it will just amplify the effects and speed up the process of liver damage..

depends on what they are running, if your cruising on 300mg test your probably fine, if your running SD or Abombs youll probably have a moment where you think your about to die and cant breath

IML Gear Cream!
There's no trick, other than some people especially if Irish, Scottish and I believe German descent tend to have more enyzmes that counteract the negative effects of alcohol and don't really get hangovers, so they're able to function quite well the next day as though nothing even happened. I'm half Irish/Scottish but also half Korean so the latter genes fuck it up for me so even a little alcohol tends to slow me down some the next day performance wise.

Is this a thing in certain parts? You talk to guys at your gym about what kinds of cycles they're running?

I can say in over a decade Ive never had that conversation come up. Then again I try to be as unapproachable as possible in there. Hat down, ear buds in, no eye contact.

Back