• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bloods on Monster Test E and Tren E Cycle

megatron_rulz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been seeing requests for bloods recently. Here is mine from two cycles ago when I ran Monster Test C/E and Tren E. I wanted an absolute test number not a >1,500. Was 600mg of test and 400 of Tren a week. Also ran Dbol for the first four weeks at 50mg a day. But that ended a month prior to this bloodwork.

I’m a long time customer and can’t speak quantitatively to recent batches, but Monster has always been G2G. I still have some of the tested batches from that time which is good.

Now, that high number comes with sides. So to the young guys and inexperienced, DO NOT run a cycle like this. As a matter of fact, don’t run this Cycle period as I discuss the cardio issues in another thread.

Attachments

• A4CC12AA-BD11-47D6-B99A-462C605D2CFE.jpeg
    A4CC12AA-BD11-47D6-B99A-462C605D2CFE.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 76
5618, big number. How many days after pin was blood draw? Thanks for doing bloods. Please get ahold of me or ggg before next order, we always reward bloods. Thank you Mtron.

Definitely a big number! Well there’s definitely some Test in the vials he’s using lol! Nice work guys

Um 2018 cycle? So you run one cycle a year?

Last edited:
Back