• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Trump's lawyer filed paperwork for Kayne campaign. WTF??

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So---Trump's running for reelection but sends HIS LAWYER to file paperwork to get Kanye on the ballot in Wisconsin.
He's THAT desperate to siphon votes from Biden. More importantly---the Republican party is that nervous of him not winning that they do all the legal work to get Kanye on the ballot.
Shameful.
They're not even confident enough of their candidate to let him run on his own...why are you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON1sM35uEbc

Last edited:
::sidenote::

That lawyer has a fat ass tho.
Good for her!

lol. so desperate.

so West uses the same lawyer as the Trump campaign. so what?

don’t you think people should have more choices for president than just two people?

why would you want to limit peoples choices?

if people vote for West over the hair sniffing body touching molester with dementia hiding in his basement then that means Biden did not earn their vote.

Something is wrong with you if you cant see the conflict of interest that's outlined in the complaint.

You'll be okay tho.

Same lawyer that trump hired for a lawsuit against Wisconsin. Not like it’s trumps personal lawyer. I think he’s in prison anyway lol

dig deeper pole smoker !!

trumps gonna win, and even if he doesn’t , your libtard ass will still find something to be sour about. And then, someday, you’ll get yours.
bwah hah ha

No babe..it's not his personal lawyer...and that's where the conflict on interest lies.
Now pay attention...I know it's hard with ur limited intelligence...but give it a shot. I'll even make it nice and dark so you can see it better.

CfA specifically cites to Rule 1.7 of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Rules of Professional Conduct, which prohibits an attorney from representing a client where “the representation of one client will be directly adverse to another client” — which the group says is directly applicable to Ruhland’s alleged dual representation.

- - - Updated - - -

Pole smoker??? How old are you?
Come on ..​ BE BETTER!

Also. I would hit that lawyer from behind .. as long as she kept her shirt on... I don’t wanna see anything other than her ass cheeks do the wave!

No babe..it's not his personal lawyer...and that's where the conflict on interest lies.
Now pay attention...I know it's hard with ur limited intelligence...but give it a shot. I'll even make it nice and dark so you can see it better.

CfA specifically cites to Rule 1.7 of the American Bar Association’s (ABA) Rules of Professional Conduct, which prohibits an attorney from representing a client where “the representation of one client will be directly adverse to another client” — which the group says is directly applicable to Ruhland’s alleged dual representation.

- - - Updated - - -

Come on ..​ BE BETTER!

so Kanye just needs to get a new lawyer and everything is OK with you then? cool..

Kanye running isn’t adverse to trump running. It’s adverse to Biden running. Lmfao

your libtard ass will still find something to be sour about. And then, someday, you’ll get yours.
bwah hah ha

I'll get mine?? Oh yeah?
Your down to threatening people online?? Wow---ur big and scary.
Fucking moron. Internet tough guy

Kanye running isn’t adverse to trump running. It’s adverse to Biden running. Lmfao

Uneducated _ _ _ _ _ men---thats his base.
U shoulda Googled adverse before u tried to use it in a sentence.

I'll get mine?? Oh yeah?
Your down to threatening people online?? Wow---ur big and scary.
Fucking moron. Internet tough guy

😂 I troll the trolls cunt

Uneducated _ _ _ _ _ men---thats his base.
U shoulda Googled adverse before u tried to use it in a sentence.

I know what the word means. It works in the context that I used it as well. Suck my cum outta your wife’s snatch faggot

Drunken babbling...im done with u.

I know what the word means. It works in the context that I used it as well. Suck my cum outta your wife’s snatch faggot

Yes, it does work in your context. Why? Because Kanye has openly admitted to throwing his hat in the race to throw creepy joe off. So in that case, yes, Kanye would be running adversely to forgetful joe Biden as would every other dem that was previously running before dropping out. So with that point made, I believe it’s kilsong who needs to google the definition. Typical liberal. Speaking before having all the facts and bending the truth to meet their agenda.

What about the conflict of interest?

Oh --u dont see one.
haha

What about the conflict of interest?

Oh --u dont see one.
haha
conflict of interest or hypocrisy have been so blatant leading up to this point, I think people are more focused on pandemic, riots, and economy to care about this

Sherk;1734083I believe it’s kilsong who needs to google the definition.[/QUOTE said:
So let me get this straight...wanna make sure I'm understanding you.
You are saying that this:

is a grammatically correct sentence?
I knew what the moron was trying to say. I was reiterating my earlier point about his limited intelligence.
Not too much unlike yours.
What are the qualifications to become a mod on this site anyway? OMG---ur a super
mod?
What's that about?
I'm here to help u babe.
Have faith in me...have faith in US....
You and me...we'll get thru this...call me.
:loveu: (kisses):loveu:

Attachments

• reading_is_fundamental__6_4.jpg
    reading_is_fundamental__6_4.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 52
Get Shredded!
So let me get this straight...wanna make sure I'm understanding you.
You are saying that this:

is a grammatically correct sentence?
I knew what the moron was trying to say. I was reiterating my earlier point about his limited intelligence.
Not too much unlike yours.
What are the qualifications to become a mod on this site anyway? OMG---ur a super
mod?
What's that about?
I'm here to help u babe.
Have faith in me...have faith in US....
You and me...we'll get thru this...call me.
:loveu: (kisses):loveu:

lemme guess.... you have 3 PhDs and a couple law degrees?

Or are you the type that wants every post to look like a job resume? It’s the internet and a juice forum... I don’t care about proper grammar... dippy

What's 'dippy' mean ?

You're very hostile today Sir.
Where's the old easy going Milford I've grown to love?
Bring him back.

lemme guess.... you have 3 PhDs and a couple of law degrees?

Or are you the type that wants every post to look like a job resume? It’s the internet and a juice forum... I don’t care about proper grammar... dippy

Just an FYI.
--love you...(always)

Babe? what are you, a faggot?

- - - Updated - - -

Come on ..​ BE BETTER!

LOL Milfy- I aint gonna lie- Im sex depraved Id prolly hit it too- but Im first, you can take my sloppy seconds- Oh that made me think of Sloppy J
Also. I would hit that lawyer from behind .. as long as she kept her shirt on... I don’t wanna see anything other than her ass cheeks do the wave!

Looks like another TDS meltdown by SwillSchlong...
Who cares whiner, they are politicians, they push the envelope, you know, like "Ghey Barry the Muzzie" giving billions to terrorists??

Everyone that knows me knows i never put down people on this forum or say derogatory things in general and try to stay positive but this kilsong lets say “person“ is really making it hard for me to not bring up the fact that he is a shit starting fool and as far as ive seen has made no positive contributions to the forum in the least, not one !! That being said i don’t like people who come here and behave in this way so on behalf of myself and this forum of decent brothers i would like to say please either start contributing with more than negativity and smart ass comments or kick rocks !!!! this has been a public service announcement from Mr. Nobody !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something is wrong with you if you cant see the conflict of interest that's outlined in the complaint.

You'll be okay tho.

for someone who believes he is so educated as yourself, why is your candidate of choice picking a VP based on color of their skin and gender rather than merit? More importantly why are you okay with that?

FWIW, I’m totally fine with Kanye running, even if he used Trumps lawyer, no laws broken... think of it in this way, Every vote Biden steals with mail in ballots, kanye can offset by stealing one of Bidens real votes, Trump wins 2020 lol

Last edited:
for someone who believes he is so educated as yourself, why is your candidate of choice picking a VP based on color of their skin and gender rather than merit? More importantly why are you okay with that?

FWIW, I’m totally fine with Kanye running, even if he used Trumps lawyer, no laws broken... think of it in this way, Every vote Biden steals with mail in ballots, kanye can offset by stealing one of Bidens real votes, Trump wins 2020 lol

Facts

Back