• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

nipples hurt

joedaddy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
shit man my nipples dont feel right i started anastrzole 2 days ago at 1mg a day but today its worse! so i took a second what do i have to watch out for ?
will this go away?

I am sure one of the more knowledgeable members will speak up.....but.... It is likely just your body getting used to it. It lowers estrogen levels... so any body parts that are easily affected by estrogen levels... such as nipples will be the first to react. That's all i got... hopefully another more versed member jumps in

shit man my nipples dont feel right i started anastrzole 2 days ago at 1mg a day but today its worse! so i took a second what do i have to watch out for ?
will this go away?
Some info on what you're running for a cycle would help immensely...

Are you running any tren or nandrolone? Those can cause prolactin lvls to increase and cause gyno as well. Arimidex wont do anything if you're dealing with prolactin issues.

1mg a day of adex is a lot man! Like crash your estrogen a lot if you're not running tons of test and truly need that much AI.

Or your adex is crap. We need to know what you're ru ming before anything else.....

Are you running any tren or nandrolone? Those can cause prolactin lvls to increase and cause gyno as well. Arimidex wont do anything if you're dealing with prolactin issues.

1mg a day of adex is a lot man! Like crash your estrogen a lot if you're not running tons of test and truly need that much AI.

Or your adex is crap. We need to know what you're ru ming before anything else.....
Yeah need to know what you're timing, how long, etc. You need bloodwork.

Usually when mine get pissed, even after bumping up the ai it doesn't go down without nolva

Also, you need bloods to make sure you don't crush your e2. If you do, you'll get injured easier and it'll take weeks to get back to normal feeling. Including your dick not working

See told you so....and there is that more knowledgeable member I was talking about ......

Also, you need bloods to make sure you don't crush your e2. If you do, you'll get injured easier and it'll take weeks to get back to normal feeling. Including your dick not working
Very important info here. Thanks GC

Very important info here. Thanks GC
Nothing worse than crushing your estrogen lol. It's miserable. I've been there and done that a couple times and ended up getting injured each time. I had accidentally crushed it with adex and mast when I tore my supraspinatus, and when I got really gnarly tendinitis in my forearm extensors

1mg of adex a day is alot i agree that definitely can trash your estrogen way to low.most ive ever had to use is .5 every other day.And agree with Mayhem124 if your dealing with prolactin issues adex wont do shit!

Last edited:

just started up deca at 150 mg with 300mg test c and been running 50mg var for 5 or so days.
i need bloodwork asap i know but im kinda in a bind finacially.

IML Gear Cream!
just started up deca at 150 mg with 300mg test c and been running 50mg var for 5 or so days.
i need bloodwork asap i know but im kinda in a bind finacially.
Test C @ 300mg/wk and Deca @ 150mg/wk are slow to kick in and anavar doesnt aromatize soooo....stop playing with your nipples bro!

No really, if you're just starting your cycle in the last week of Test/Deca/Var....something doesn't add up. You sure you're running anavar? Some Dbol would kick in some estrogen nice and fast....

Go get bloodwork to check e2 lvls...

LabsMD.com - Female Panel $79
Any Quest Diagnostics will pull blood and you'll have results within 3-5 business days

Test C @ 300mg/wk and Deca @ 150mg/wk are slow to kick in and anavar doesnt aromatize soooo....stop playing with your nipples bro!

No really, if you're just starting your cycle in the last week of Test/Deca/Var....something doesn't add up. You sure you're running anavar? Some Dbol would kick in some estrogen nice and fast....

Go get bloodwork to check e2 lvls...
oh yeah let me clarify i have been on test c 400mg for 6 months

Do you have recent labs?
My guess is no.

What do your estrogen and
Prolactin look like?

Also what's happening w ur mammory
glands? Are u on any psych meds,
Anti depressants, anxiety, etc

Are u using cholesterol meds?

Your question is not as simple
As it might actually be.

Dozens of variables exist here
To figure this out precisely.

We need a full history and labs to
Give u accurate advice.

Do you have recent labs?
My guess is no.

Prolactin look like?

As it might actually be.

Give u accurate advice.
i dont have labs i know its needed . my nipples never felt like this before. they feel like theyre pierced

Do you have recent labs?
My guess is no.

Prolactin look like?

As it might actually be.

Give u accurate advice.
Here is the man, the myth, the legend....listen to Wesley man. I stop and read anything he has to say just to gain some knowledge.

Do you have recent labs?
My guess is no.

Prolactin look like?

As it might actually be.

Give u accurate advice.
no meds besides weed, is that you in th eprofile pic?

no meds besides weed, is that you in th eprofile pic?

Weed increases estrogen. I personally dont give a shit about "drugs" only I don't count that as a drug, but that will fuck up ur nipples in addition to aas

Yes man thats me but I'm nothing special to look at. Never judge a book by its cover. My expertise is my experience in the medical field...That's what u want. Don't look at my physique. Let's get u sorted out sir

Here is the man, the myth, the legend....listen to Wesley man. I stop and read anything he has to say just to gain some knowledge.

I appreciate those kind words, but truly I'm no one man. God did give me precious experience in the field so I'm happy to share

I'm no one man. I appreciate ur super kind words and much love to u my friend

Op let's get these nipples fixed. More info plz

Weed increases estrogen. I personally dont give a shit about "drugs" only I don't count that as a drug, but that will fuck up ur nipples in addition to aas

Yes man thats me but I'm nothing special to look at. Never judge a book by its cover. My expertise is my experience in the medical field...That's what u want. Don't look at my physique. Let's get u sorted out sir

I appreciate those kind words, but truly I'm no one man. God did give me precious experience in the field so I'm happy to share

I sent you a message

Get Shredded!

Humility is another form of wisdom.

I've read a lot of your posts and advice. You are straight to the point, you do not slam people for mistakes rather educate and help, and your knowledge is appreciated here.

Mayhem

Let me ask you this: When you went through puberty and your nipples hurt, did you run 7mg of anastrozole/week?
I simply don’t understand why, when guys get sensitive nipples, especially at the beginning of a cycle, they jump right on the AIs or SERMs.
There is an influx of estrogen so you certainly should expect some effects related to it. Sensitive nipples don’t mean you are getting gyno. It COULD but it isn’t a certainty.
And where did you see ANYONE running a mg of anastrozole a day?!?

Let me ask you this: When you went through puberty and your nipples hurt, did you run 7mg of anastrozole/week?
I simply don’t understand why, when guys get sensitive nipples, especially at the beginning of a cycle, they jump right on the AIs or SERMs.
There is an influx of estrogen so you certainly should expect some effects related to it. Sensitive nipples don’t mean you are getting gyno. It COULD but it isn’t a certainty.
And where did you see ANYONE running a mg of anastrozole a day?!?
to be honest my nipples felt like they were being pierced with a cold needle. the dude at the gym suggested i get these and take 1 a day . obviously i did what he said because i wanted to be able to function.

youre right theres more to my cycle than what i posted i was just having trouble thinking to be honest, im not right in the head and my body is sore.
i sent you a private message last night

I love a humble man!!! says a lot about your character sir, but do not sell yourself short either brother.... This place...this community is a better place because of you. Yes there are many here that are just as important but you seem to fill voids that if you left would likely be hard to fill. Just my 2cents....cheers!

The dude at the gym LOL! Im actually having some puffy nips for the first time after a longer heavier cycle. Gonna pull E2 on Monday.

QUOTE=joedaddy;1734012]to be honest my nipples felt like they were being pierced with a cold needle. the dude at the gym suggested i get these and take 1 a day . obviously i did what he said because i wanted to be able to function.[/QUOTE]

The dude at the gym LOL! Im actually having some puffy nips for the first time after a longer heavier cycle. Gonna pull E2 on Monday.

QUOTE=joedaddy;1734012]to be honest my nipples felt like they were being pierced with a cold needle. the dude at the gym suggested i get these and take 1 a day . obviously i did what he said because i wanted to be able to function.
[/QUOTE]
hes actually my buddy who turned me onto testosterone. hes our local roid pusher , hes in great shape. im glad i found this site and the people here are informative and helpful!

I am only trying to be honest right now, not an ass about this.

So let me compile all of this from here and from other threads you posted in....

You have asked in other threads about TRT doses and have been on 400-600mg/wk Test C for 6 months now. Which is a blast...not TRT. You recently added in Deca at 200mg/wk and Anavar @ 50mg/day. Correct?

You have no bloodwork or reference during 6 months of use, have not taken a break, no PCT, and no true prescription or reference for what your TRT dose should be. Is this all correct?

Then you just admitted there is more to your cycle than you posted. You're not telling to full story but need advice.

Now you have painful nipples and took some bro science advice from some dude at the gym to take 1mg adex per day!

Look, like I said, I'm just trying to put this all together and be honest. You need to come off of your 6 month cycle and give your body a break man. Who knows where all of your levels are at.

If you plan to be on TRT for the rest of your life, fine. But even then you need to come off of this blast, get some bloodwork and a baseline established. Screw your nipples man, come off the gear period.

Alright, that's all from me. Again, not trying to be an ass just being honest.

I am only trying to be honest right now, not an ass about this.

So let me compile all of this from here and from other threads you posted in....

You have asked in other threads about TRT doses and have been on 400-600mg/wk Test C for 6 months now. Which is a blast...not TRT. You recently added in Deca at 200mg/wk and Anavar @ 50mg/day. Correct?

You have no bloodwork or reference during 6 months of use, have not taken a break, no PCT, and no true prescription or reference for what your TRT dose should be. Is this all correct?

Then you just admitted there is more to your cycle than you posted. You're not telling to full story but need advice.

Now you have painful nipples and took some bro science advice from some dude at the gym to take 1mg adex per day!

Look, like I said, I'm just trying to put this all together and be honest. You need to come off of your 6 month cycle and give your body a break man. Who knows where all of your levels are at.

If you plan to be on TRT for the rest of your life, fine. But even then you need to come off of this blast, get some bloodwork and a baseline established. Screw your nipples man, come off the gear period.

Alright, that's all from me. Again, not trying to be an ass just being honest.

this is what i was thinking about doing , this is why i asked about the cruise , I want to do a show before i drop off though i dont want to lose my progress.
the comps keep getting cancelled . i dont want to give up on this dream

We learn from our mistakes but in this game our bodies are always changing and we have to pay attention. What didn’t give you side effects before all of a sudden will. That’s what happens as you continue to use over the years. Always have an AI available in your stash like Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) and Arimidex(Anastrozole) so when estrogen side effects start happening you have them to take care of it. Like they said don’t crash your E unless you really really need to. I take one pill Monday Wednesday Friday or once a week.

https://youtu.be/TiupOvSBBuE

https://youtu.be/ehsOx4SGREY

Back