• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

nipples hurt

IML Gear Cream!
We learn from our mistakes but in this game our bodies are always changing and we have to pay attention. What didn’t give you side effects before all of a sudden will. That’s what happens as you continue to use over the years. Always have an AI available in your stash like Nolvadex(Tamoxifen) and Arimidex(Anastrozole) so when estrogen side effects start happening you have them to take care of it. Like they said don’t crash your E unless you really really need to. I take one pill Monday Wednesday Friday or once a week.

https://youtu.be/TiupOvSBBuE

https://youtu.be/ehsOx4SGREY
i feel much better today! just super tired holy shit

to be honest my nipples felt like they were being pierced with a cold needle. the dude at the gym suggested i get these and take 1 a day . obviously i did what he said because i wanted to be able to function.

Listen, buddy.....some people will pay good money for that feeling....lol....

Listen, buddy.....some people will pay good money for that feeling....lol....
trust me you wouldnt like that feeling! fuck never again!
i need to talk to someone who has experience with someone who has been in a long blast and how to slow down safe

The first two questions I’ll ask before many others to try and help you are A are you planning on doing blood work any time soon? I’m assuming you didn’t do this yet and you should pull bloods ASAP. B is the adex your taking pharma or ugl? If it’s ugl are you positive it’s real? You can take a look at some of the recent testing I posted specifically on adex from a ugl who had a good reputation here and a super friendly rep. I’ll give you a hint what that looked like. Their was 0 adex in the adex and 0 of any sort of AI for that matter. If your not buying tested product specifically with something like an AI or testosterone than don’t gamble and buy pharmasuitical grade product.

also I see you mentioned your buddy at the gym who is your local supplier. Never assume someone knows what they are talking about or is knowledgeable on the subject because they look good. Just because someone has good genetics maybe or knows how to bust their ass in the gym and eat right by doesn’t mean they are an expert or even have the slightest clue what they are talking about when it comes to bodybuilding drugs. One of my good friends looks better than I could even imagine looking and he only takes trt. He is clueless about bodybuilding drugs, training, and diet but he has superior genetics to me and most of the population. He hardly trains but maybe 2-3 times a week at best and eats like shit however he still looks great. When he does train he has no sort of actual program or plan. He’s the guy who comes to the gym and does a couple sets of bench press then a couple sets of curls then maybe some tricep extensions and then spends the rest of his time talk or on his phone. Don’t be fooled into believing because someone looks the part they actually know what they are talking about or the advice they are giving is good. Unless your running 2 grams of testosterone a week then you definitely don’t need 7mg of arimidex a week and even if you were running that much you probably still wouldn’t need that much. I don’t necessarily disagree with him recommending you take arimidex but I definitely disagree with the dose he recommended. Good advice imo would have been get your blood work done today or tomorrow or ASAP and maybe take one of these arimidex while waiting on your results to better access the situation.

shit man my nipples dont feel right i started anastrzole 2 days ago at 1mg a day but today its worse! so i took a second what do i have to watch out for ?
will this go away?

If you have your AI running, just give it some time because they don't start working right away, you really won't start to notice the effects with AI's for a bit... that's why I personally use tamoxifen as a breakthrough just target the glandular duct tissue in the meantime as the anti estrogen is slowly beginning to work.
a lot of times guys will load up on the anti estrogen thinking that it will speed up the process when in fact it doesn't, they ultimately smash everything and intimately feel it pretty lousy after about 7 or 10 days..

Try to avoid touching your nipples or anything that could stimulate the area. you can also use ice to help alleviate any inflammation.. it gives more comfort of anything.

try to score some tamoxifen and keep that on hand at all times.. also try to time your anti estrogen by taking it a day prior to your testosterone injection if you are currently doing so..

(pull bloods if you have time)

Last edited:
Here is the man, the myth, the legend....listen to Wesley man. I stop and read anything he has to say just to gain some knowledge.

Wesley is a great guy and a huge addition to any community he participates in.

Back