• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dr. Fraud Exposed

He didn't even say a possibility....just that they would in fact....hmmmmm

He said this because pandemics happen every few years. H1N1 flu 2009, Ebola 2014, Zika 2016, Ebola

Oh okay, that is how he was so certain. :twothumbs:

Oh okay, that is how he was so certain. :twothumbs:

I'm not saying he's Jesus. Just that is the world he lives in. He deals with pandemics across the planet. You would be surprised how much vaccination happens. There is a lot on interaction between many NGOs and GOs to get shit done. You just get the horror stories and not the miracles. You have to remember human nature. Fauci is a product of the system. Only cold bureaucrats (psychopaths) reach that high in the federal government, or high up in corporate America for that matter,to manage such systems. If you think there isn't going to be profiteering then you don't know humanity or how it works. The system sucks but it's better than all the other ones. Look up Afrivac. I was close to that one and it saved millions of lives for pennies per dose.

With all of the cases and deaths with H1N1 I don't remember any businesses forced to shut down, anyone panicking, mass media hysteria or anyone being forced to wear a face mask.

He said this because pandemics happen every few years. H1N1 flu 2009, Ebola 2014, Zika 2016, Ebola
Yes pandemics/epidemics happen in cycles, like Ebola for example comes out every some years to raise havoc then burns out again.

No he said it because it is a conspiracy to make himself hated by the many Americans. It seems to have worked. That dirty bastard- Im pretty sure he created it in China and brought it to the US- He is smarter than anyone thought.
That's sarcasm, btw. Who gives a fuck though- conspiracy or not it is a problem we are having to deal with. Pointing fingers or claiming conspiracies doesnt do anything but stir up more shit.
also, Im not for Trump or Biden- I despise most politicians equally.

Last edited:
No he said it because it is a conspiracy to make himself hated by the many Americans. It seems to have worked. That dirty bastard- Im pretty sure he created it in China and brought it to the US- He is smarter than anyone thought.
That's sarcasm, btw. Who gives a fuck though- conspiracy or not it is a problem we are having to deal with. Pointing fingers or claiming conspiracies doesnt do anything but stir up more shit.
also, Im not for Trump or Biden- I despise most politicians equally.

You're right I am just a conspiracy theorist.

I wasn't aiming at anyone in particular here, I am just speaking in general terms. I have heard from numerous sources that Fauci has an agenda which may very well be. I can't say I know more than anyone else. I just want this shitstorm to end.
You're right I am just a conspiracy theorist.

Last edited:
PS- I can get goggles but I'd let someone fuck me in the ass before I ever walk around with goggles and a mask. My true feelings are nothing we have done has worked for this. We should let the chips fall where they will and if people get COVID, so be it. No one will stand for another shutdown and why should they. My state shut down for over 3 months for what? To be told we should shut down again. Complete bullshit. We need a return to normalcy ASAP.

Last edited:
Never has there been a president with such resolve. Under attack 24x7 by left-wing whack-job crybaby commie kuntz.

PS- I can get goggles but I'd let someone fuck me in the ass before I ever walk around with goggles and a mask. My true feelings are nothing we have done has worked for this. We should let the chips fall where they will and if people get COVID, so be it. No one will stand for another shutdown and why should they. My state shut down for over 3 months for what? To be told we should shut down again. Complete bullshit. We need a return to normalcy ASAP.

as long as you wear your mask and wash your hands I guess I could help ya out with that first statement. Can’t get corona through your dick, just AIDS and magic johnsons still alive ...

My mom got the flu four years ago at age 92 and it was her downward spiral and passed away only 1 1/2 years after that. Before the flu she was fully capable and did very well.

While the flu did not kill her, it definitely reduced days of her remaining life.

This is what happens to people with weakened immune systems.

Now the question is, how do we handle the flu in the future? What is the threshold for how many die versus destroying the economy? How long can the government hand out and print money go into further debt before it all collapses?

This was no secret. They knew a pandemic was coming. There is a documentary on Netflix that came out before this COVID-19 outbreak. He called it in trumps administration because, well, he is president. Had killery won, we would see her name there instead. It wasn’t a conspiracy, it was a fact that the CDC and other leading doctors in the industry knew. They just didn’t know what the disease was going to be.

This was no secret. They knew a pandemic was coming. There is a documentary on Netflix that came out before this COVID-19 outbreak. He called it in trumps administration because, well, he is president. Had killery won, we would see her name there instead. It wasn’t a conspiracy, it was a fact that the CDC and other leading doctors in the industry knew. They just didn’t know what the disease was going to be.
Yes as it was only a matter of time a pandemic would come, not if but WHEN. And there WILL be future pandemics that might be even deadlier than COVID-19 as there's plenty of viruses out there hiding that can come out and bite us. In fact there's reports of some more potential viruses being found in bats in China that could be worse than COVID-19.

Our science and medical community are our first defense and we should not forget that!

or they let it out since one didn't manifest on it's own...what you are saying has logic....but you are dealing with scrupulous people that view you, me, anybody not worthy of their time...as expendable cannon fodder. It is clear that too many people in power are up China's asshole....and for what? Money? Power?

Then add in the fact the response.... it is unprecedented....and they have pushed and pushed to see just how far they can go....that is clear to anybody that is not biased. What happens when they say you must be chipped? because that is what is coming...that way there is no freedom of movement unless you are an illegal alien....Without a doubt I have watched since 9/11 happen those in the background and that hold the reigns have slowly been taking away individual rights and freedoms... they have indoctrinated the past few generations...again this can not be denied....and they admit themselves....there are things most of us cannot understand....nor will ever hear of going on behind the scenes....and to deny this is to deny reality.

Trump is the last hurdle in the way....even if you hate the guy this is truth...since he got elected they have done everything they can to punish him and Americans....again this obvious to anybody not biased. I am curious will you just fold or will you stand and fight when the time comes....because it is coming...-

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Yes as it was only a matter of time a pandemic would come, not if but WHEN. And there WILL be future pandemics that might be even deadlier than COVID-19 as there's plenty of viruses out there hiding that can come out and bite us. In fact there's reports of some more potential viruses being found in bats in China that could be worse than COVID-19.

Our science and medical community are our first defense and we should not forget that!
None of this addresses what I stated above.

They can also be the harbingers of doom....so while I agree with your premise...if you are not biased you will also have to agree with mine...

Your immune system is your first defense. Covid hits the elderly, the sickly, and the morbidly obese harder than people that are otherwise healthy.

If you’re worried about being sick, don’t be a fat load drinking beer and chomping down McDonalds. Those are the ones that need to change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your immune system is your first defense. Covid hits the elderly, the sickly, and the morbidly obese harder than people that are otherwise healthy.

If you’re worried about being sick, don’t be a fat load drinking beer and chomping down McDonalds. Those are the ones that need to change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on!

I get tired of professions propping themselves as something noble or great.

As a society we need to stop this hero shit, its getting embarrassing.

Thank a nurse, a politician a firefighter.

How about a truck driver, way more dangerous career compared to what I mentioned and you wouldn't have food on your plate if not for them so lets not go there.

Without all these trades we would be in trouble but labeling them as heros is laughable.

I mean, when you plan a pandemic, you’ll prolly plan to announce something ahead of time to get people to believe it was ‘bound to happen’.

Well...well..well..
There you have it.
The man IS indeed a fraud.
Why hasn't he been charged then? Fired at the very least? He NEEDS to be held accountable. Surely this is known by the higher ups!
Or is it just us here at ASF that are privy to this GROUND BREAKING development??

This is some of your best work Admin.
Kudos babe...xoxox
Do you have any more gems to share?

Well...well..well..
There you have it.
The man IS indeed a fraud.
Why hasn't he been charged then? Fired at the very least? He NEEDS to be held accountable. Surely this is known by the higher ups!
Or is it just us here at ASF that are privy to this GROUND BREAKING development??

This is some of your best work Admin.
Kudos babe...xoxox
Do you have any more gems to share?

You’re brainwashed.

No Sir...I'm a fan of honesty. Not lies, treachery and deceit.
Purveyor of the faith if u will..
I'm good for this site. I bring the clicks. I know u appreciate that or you'd ban me. (please don't ban me)(well if u really wanna then go ahead I guess)
I add levity with a side of fucking common fucken sense.
You adore me. I know...it's okay.

(kisses)

there are some real rabbit holes to fall down. Was covid man made ? Are China's floods weather control warfare ? Are Antifa n boos the same group ? Is this payback for the Arab spring ? Is a war inevitable to control the people through nationalism ? And most importantly, is my gear fucking real :boobs:

there are some real rabbit holes to fall down. Was covid man made ? Are China's floods weather control warfare ? Are Antifa n boos the same group ? Is this payback for the Arab spring ? Is a war inevitable to control the people through nationalism ? And most importantly, is my gear fucking real :boobs:

All I'm sure is, the world is round. I wouldn't let a veterinarian neuter my dog without a mask, and wash your filthy hands before you pin that gear !

Back