• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Blasting Sub-Q

MustardTiger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, Normally on TRT I do sub-q, now I started blasting and I am just sticking with sub-q daily injections cause its what I know and love. Even tho I am now injecting 0.7CC of oil daily I haven't encountered an issue 3 weeks in. I do sub-q in the glutes, no pain, I use a small needle, little damage to the tissue, seems to work the same. I see a lot of people who swear by IM only and so far in my research the only thing I can see that validates this belief is simply the fact that IM has been researched more. I don't feel like the fact that it "absorbs slower" makes a tangible difference?Is there more to it then that? Is there any reason Sub-Q blasting could be bad? For certain AAS? Tren maybe a problem cause its harsh? What are your reasons for NOT doing Sub-q?

I’m interested in to hear more about this also. I normally do subq shots in my stomach for my TRT, 1 shot of 200mg a week, but now when I started double dosing I started doing shots in the delts, mostly because I also added Primo so now I do 200mg Cyp + 200mg Primo 2x week. It’s a lot of oil so I don’t think it would work doing subq shots, after this blast I will go back to subq shots.

Btw I have done shots in my delts before for TRT and got higher test levels from subq, significant higher, but I don’t “feel” any noticeable difference.

The biggest, and really only issue with sub q and blasts, is irritation.

If the injection volume stays small you should be fine.

Shorter esters would probably present a problem.

If there isn't any pip, I don't see any issues with it.

There can be some necrosis from sub q injections, generally why people think gh spot reduces fat, but, it's not like rotting flesh. Just tissue that doesn't survive the trauma of the injection.

bro- just because u are inj. w/ a small needle doesn't mean it's sub-q. it's still being absorbed into the muscle, just taking longer to be absorbed. most of us would just rather pin twice a week w/ a larger, more volume syringe. if u r doing .7 each shot, that's 4.9 ccs a week, but it's also 7 holes in your ass. I just prefer to have 2 holes and 6.0 full ccs. and it's absorbed more evenly imo. but to each his own. in 12 weeks, u have 84 holes in your ass, I have 24. just me. more power to u though. one more thing, absorbing slower does matter, because u want the hormone to be absorbed as evenly as poss. to keep your levels as even as poss. Make sense ? the other thing is it is much easier/quicker to deal w/ the oils w/ a bigger rig. honestly I don't see how u draw w/ those micro needles. shit, I have a hard enough time w/ a 23ga. 1.5 in drawing and pushing. but, ur gonna do what ur gonna do anyway and if that's working for u then..... have fun bro! and i'll just keep doing it the way I have for 33 years and others before me for 50 yrs.?

bro- just because u are inj. w/ a small needle doesn't mean it's sub-q. it's still being absorbed into the muscle, just taking longer to be absorbed. most of us would just rather pin twice a week w/ a larger, more volume syringe. if u r doing .7 each shot, that's 4.9 ccs a week, but it's also 7 holes in your ass. I just prefer to have 2 holes and 6.0 full ccs. and it's absorbed more evenly imo. but to each his own. in 12 weeks, u have 84 holes in your ass, I have 24. just me. more power to u though. one more thing, absorbing slower does matter, because u want the hormone to be absorbed as evenly as poss. to keep your levels as even as poss. Make sense ? the other thing is it is much easier/quicker to deal w/ the oils w/ a bigger rig. honestly I don't see how u draw w/ those micro needles. shit, I have a hard enough time w/ a 23ga. 1.5 in drawing and pushing. but, ur gonna do what ur gonna do anyway and if that's working for u then..... have fun bro! and i'll just keep doing it the way I have for 33 years and others before me for 50 yrs.?

I backfill 7 syringes once a week, I use 29G 0.5 inch, you think that is enough that its making it in the muscle in my glute and not actually sub-q? My doc and a lot of people have told me its SUBQ but IDK either tbh...

I backfill 7 syringes once a week, I use 29G 0.5 inch, you think that is enough that its making it in the muscle in my glute and not actually sub-q? My doc and a lot of people have told me its SUBQ but IDK either tbh...

Unless you’re overly fat it’s most likely in the muscle.

Last edited:
Unless you’re overly fat it’s most likely in the muscle.

those were my thoughts also but yea had a few medical professionals tell me otherwise, really don't know what to believe lol, I am 15% BF

It's subQ, especially if u pinch then dart

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back