• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Good supplement to take with Adrol

CSOReaper

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all,

What is the best liver and overall preventative to take while taking Anadrol? Nothing serious, 50mg a day.

Been a while since I looked into that. Milk thistle etc.

Appreciate the help. Also, any sides to look for? I have a test base and that's the only oral I plan on.

Nothing. Take NAC or Tudca, or both when youre done. Don't run it for too long.

Main side I get is loss of appetite, but that's at a higher dose. 50mg is golden

choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day).. You can run with the oral or after. It's suggested to run for 3-4 weeks.

Thanks guys I appreciate it. I will post some updates as I get into it. Oh and just a couple of days into it and my appetite has skyrocketed. Maybe that's just the start, but we'll see.

Last edited:
I always use Rich Piana's 5% Nutritions Organ Defender. He definitely knew how and what the bodybuilding community needs.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Ordering some today that has Tudca and NAC in it. Appreciate the responses again.

I always use Rich Piana's 5% Nutritions Organ Defender. He definitely knew how and what the bodybuilding community needs.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
He died of OD bro xD

Sent from my CPH1907 using Tapatalk

Hey all,

What is the best liver and overall preventative to take while taking Anadrol? Nothing serious, 50mg a day.

Appreciate the help. Also, any sides to look for? I have a test base and that's the only oral I plan on.
1g NAC daily.

It's cheap and works amazingly well.

This dose increases natural production of glutathione quite a bit and, we all know how well supplementation with glutathione works.

Hey all,

With 50 mg a day i feel the side effect on liver ... Lose appetit, nausee.

I take the morning 50mg, sometime single without liver support.

I tried Milk thistle 80% silymarin if your have the money buy for take 1 to 1.5g of silymarin daily, for exemple 300mg morning + midday+ afternoon + evening.

I try one method, drink a lot and i mix 500ml water + 30ml of pure lemon juice organic it's great for detox.

Taking during the morning 50mg with 300 of silymarin, and all the day dont use any toxic compound.

I have no experience with Tudca.

After the cycle try to run for 3 weeks at 1 - 1.5 to 2g of silymarin daily + 4 liv52

Ordered a product that is called Agressive Labs Liver Tox. Nac 500mg, Tudca 350mg, Dandelion Root 300mg, Milk Thistle 250mg, and Black Pepper 15mg.

Thats for 2 capsules I believe and you are supposed to take 4 a day.

Ok, so 5th day on GC Adrol 50mg and it is very strange. No increase in anything yet, it strength etc. I was having some NASTY tiredness, but I just gave blood a few days ago before I started and that always wears me out for a few days.

Fifth day, I feel fine. I do feel a sense of well being, like I have my extreme confident attitude back of my youth. I will let you know how it progresses as time goes on.

If I need more than what's above, let me know.

Appreciate it again fellas.

Ordered a product that is called Agressive Labs Liver Tox. Nac 500mg, Tudca 350mg, Dandelion Root 300mg, Milk Thistle 250mg, and Black Pepper 15mg.

Ok, so 5th day on GC Adrol 50mg and it is very strange. No increase in anything yet, it strength etc. I was having some NASTY tiredness, but I just gave blood a few days ago before I started and that always wears me out for a few days.

Fifth day, I feel fine. I do feel a sense of well being, like I have my extreme confident attitude back of my youth. I will let you know how it progresses as time goes on.

Looks like a solid product. Good find

Thought I would update this. Day 7 and I don't look like the God damn HULK yet. This shit not working or what?

Haha, kidding aside, I haven't gained any strength. I am a bit tired, but usually when I am trying to wake up. I feel AMAZING though, like my whole mood has changed. Nothing bothers me strangely.

Thinking of bumping to 100 a day. Thoughts or is it just too early and I should stay with 50?

Thought I would update this. Day 7 and I don't look like the God damn HULK yet. This shit not working or what?

Haha, kidding aside, I haven't gained any strength. I am a bit tired, but usually when I am trying to wake up. I feel AMAZING though, like my whole mood has changed. Nothing bothers me strangely.

Thinking of bumping to 100 a day. Thoughts or is it just too early and I should stay with 50?

you can bump it up to 100. but I wouldn't go any higher than that it's really not necessary. I have used much more than that and the only return I received what side effects and my appetite was non-existent. 75-100 seems to be a really good area where people get pretty decent returns without sacrificing too much. you start going above that there's going to be trade-offs.. there may be trade-offs now but you can guarantee more would come in a higher dosage.
you're not obligated to increase anything, just stay the course and see how you feel. increasing them is not going to besom game changer. but if you do decide to go that route, start really pounding your meals and really give it hell on the gym, work with it,that extra effort you give will definitely shine.

Milk thistle are standarized at what pourcentage of silymarin ?

For really working your need to take minimum 1 to 1.5g of silymarin daily (cuted in 3 time daily)

Get Shredded!

About the dose, 50mg work well, 100mg are more harder on the liver .... But it's my opinion.

But if your want add some gain / strenght Anadrol 50mg + Test E or C 200-250mg/ week

Or if your dont like inject, take test oral 200mg / day + 50mg Anadrol

Dialysis lol.

Injectable glutathione is king

Himilaya Livercare or Liv-52 is better if you buy it from India

I've never tried UDCA or TUDCA yet but I've heard mixed reviews

you can bump it up to 100. but I wouldn't go any higher than that it's really not necessary. I have used much more than that and the only return I received what side effects and my appetite was non-existent. 75-100 seems to be a really good area where people get pretty decent returns without sacrificing too much. you start going above that there's going to be trade-offs.. there may be trade-offs now but you can guarantee more would come in a higher dosage.
you're not obligated to increase anything, just stay the course and see how you feel. increasing them is not going to besom game changer. but if you do decide to go that route, start really pounding your meals and really give it hell on the gym, work with it,that extra effort you give will definitely shine.

Thanks Vision,

Actually I think I am going to stay the course on 50. I won't say my diet is perfect for Adrol right now. I am eating very clean, but not in bulk. I lost 50 pounds and I actually don't want to put it all back on unless it is all muscle. No, I know I'm not adding 50lbs of muscle lol.

I just wanted to give it a trial run and kick start my new workout a bit. It is definitely working, I feel great. Just no more strength which isn't a bad thing either. I am just starting and I don't need to injure myself lifting too much. I really wanted to get a nice start so it will set my mind to seeing some results and then I will be off from there.

I haven't touched a weight in 25 years and wasn't serious then by any means. I think my genetics are pretty good actually. I have an 18.5 inch neck and if I remember 16 or 17 inch biceps without picking up a weight just naturally. I'll post a pic sometime.

I am 45 and it's time to stop screwing around and stay committed to it. I regret wasting all those years and not just doing it.

Anyway, enough of my soapbox. I appreciate all your input. Garlic chicken, Lundgren, everyone, thank you. I will keep you posted.

Milk thistle are standarized at what pourcentage of silymarin ?

For really working your need to take minimum 1 to 1.5g of silymarin daily (cuted in 3 time daily)

I have no idea. Look the product up, you can find it on Amazon it's called Aggressive Labz Liver Tox.

Seems to be good stuff so far.

Thanks Vision,

Actually I think I am going to stay the course on 50. I won't say my diet is perfect for Adrol right now. I am eating very clean, but not in bulk. I lost 50 pounds and I actually don't want to put it all back on unless it is all muscle. No, I know I'm not adding 50lbs of muscle lol.

I just wanted to give it a trial run and kick start my new workout a bit. It is definitely working, I feel great. Just no more strength which isn't a bad thing either. I am just starting and I don't need to injure myself lifting too much. I really wanted to get a nice start so it will set my mind to seeing some results and then I will be off from there.

I haven't touched a weight in 25 years and wasn't serious then by any means. I think my genetics are pretty good actually. I have an 18.5 inch neck and if I remember 16 or 17 inch biceps without picking up a weight just naturally. I'll post a pic sometime.

I am 45 and it's time to stop screwing around and stay committed to it. I regret wasting all those years and not just doing it.

Anyway, enough of my soapbox. I appreciate all your input. Garlic chicken, Lundgren, everyone, thank you. I will keep you posted.
:twothumbs: Keep us all posted how you make it man, we're all here to assist you where we can. Everyone will toss in their input and brainstorm with you whenever you need..
Give it hell, and have a great time getting back into things. Embrace it, and enjoy the "process"..

Back