• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How many calories a day- daily average?

hot rod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was just reading Bryson Dechambeau is eating 5 to 6k calories a day. he has gained 40 lbs. in the last 6 months and doesn't look juicy to me, but who knows. also read that Michael Phelps was eating up to 12k calories a day when he was in the olympics. Man, if I ate half that much I would blow the fuck up. then again, when I was that young I could put it away, but......... How much do u guys eat on average?:wits:

3260 calories keeps me at 202pounds
that is almost exactly how much I eat and it is exactly what I weigh. damn bro, Im assuming u are 50 w/ that handle. i'm almost 57. go figure

Currently 210lbs and trying to maintain. My goal is 3200 PD, but I rarely hit that. On a good day I might get 3000, if I'm lucky. My macro nutrients are 50% carbs, 25% fats, 25% protein OR 210g protein, 360ishg carbs and the rest are fats.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

was just reading Bryson Dechambeau is eating 5 to 6k calories a day. he has gained 40 lbs. in the last 6 months and doesn't look juicy to me, but who knows. also read that Michael Phelps was eating up to 12k calories a day when he was in the olympics. Man, if I ate half that much I would blow the fuck up. then again, when I was that young I could put it away, but......... How much do u guys eat on average?:wits:
I have no idea how much growth hormone I would have to slam to not get fat on 5-6000 daily calories. But I is old . . .

I tried 4000 cals for this bulk and it went straight to the belly. Had to drop down to 3400

3260 calories keeps me at 202pounds

that is almost exactly how much I eat and it is exactly what I weigh. damn bro, Im assuming u are 50 w/ that handle. i'm almost 57. go figure
We should start a club for guys in this category.

I cut on 2,700-2,800 then slowly work up to 3,200 and keeps me around 205ish.

I am 62

On Keto I cut at an average (I vary my calorie intake on workout days and OFF days) of 2700kcals ...which puts me at a 1200-1500kcal deficit.

yeah, we should. I nominate Skip for prez., since he's the oldest! LOL!
Go Skip, lol
34b71a1b831b9a9a6f48b9fe99cf87ad.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
I have no idea how much growth hormone I would have to slam to not get fat on 5-6000 daily calories. But I is old . . .
No shit lol. I'm only 33 but I'd be fat as hell unless I put about 40 more lbs of lean mass on.

I'm currently cutting at around 2550ish. My maintenance is probably about 2900 or so

I feel this is so individual, I’m 6’1 with 12ish bf and steady at 230 at 2800 cals, if go over I easily put on weight, not the good kind... I have no idea how ppl can stay lean with that big intake of cals.

yeah, we should. I nominate Skip for prez., since he's the oldest! LOL!

Go Skip, lol
34b71a1b831b9a9a6f48b9fe99cf87ad.jpg

LOL! Yeah I don't know but I appreciate your confidence in me, and being the oldest. :)

Management should have an over 50 forum and have it managed by a few of the older guys.

Keep the pissing and moaning out of it.

I've burned out on guys that talk gear all day and never diet or training.

Gear is easy, the other two are the hardest to learn and be consistent.

What can we do as older gents to improve our gains without abusing AAS.

I feel this is so individual, I’m 6’1 with 12ish bf and steady at 230 at 2800 cals, if go over I easily put on weight, not the good kind... I have no idea how ppl can stay lean with that big intake of cals.

Probably bc ppl who say they can stay lean at 6k are full of shit....

At 6k calories a day, it is a full time job just eating. And would cost them a shit load of cash too.

I'm decent size and 5k will put fat on me. Plus it's hard work to eat that much.

Metabolism of course plays a huge role. Mines not great. Muscle mass plays a bigger role. I have a little.

Still, it's rare to see this but, it's not unheard of.

LOL! Yeah I don't know but I appreciate your confidence in me, and being the oldest. :)

Management should have an over 50 forum and have it managed by a few of the older guys.

Keep the pissing and moaning out of it.

I've burned out on guys that talk gear all day and never diet or training.

Gear is easy, the other two are the hardest to learn and be consistent.

What can we do as older gents to improve our gains without abusing AAS.

An over 50 sub-forum with no pissing and moaning? Is that even possible? lol
My nexdoor neighbors, (two on either side and two across the street) are all in their 60's and retired. All they do is fart around in their yards and garages and drive back and forth running their little cockroach errands. You'd think they'd be cheerful, but got damn, for some reason, they always look angry and have this permanent scowl on their faces. Wtf is up with that?

I've been wondering about Dechambeau as well. He gained some fat but definitely quite a bit of muscle. Speaking of golf, what's the consensus vote on whether Tiger Woods juiced or not in the early 2000's- He was rail thin before that period.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

An over 50 sub-forum with no pissing and moaning? Is that even possible? lol
My nexdoor neighbors, (two on either side and two across the street) are all in their 60's and retired. All they do is fart around in their yards and garages and drive back and forth running their little cockroach errands. You'd think they'd be cheerful, but got damn, for some reason, they always look angry and have this permanent scowl on their faces. Wtf is up with that?

They dont move enough!! I'm loving this thread and idea for us. I'm 54, 5 10, 194. Dont know exact BF. Just had an unexpected hospital stay because of a few ulcers. Lost 5lbs while in.
Anyway I've got tons of questions for and about our age group, diet, workouts, CBD and or THC, let's start a thread for us wise fuckers!!!!

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

I've been wondering about Dechambeau as well. He gained some fat but definitely quite a bit of muscle. Speaking of golf, what's the consensus vote on whether Tiger Woods juiced or not in the early 2000's- He was rail thin before that period.

From what I've heard he did some version of TRT, personally I dont care. More power to him. The human body is not made to swing a golf club like the great ones do or did...like anything else, recovery

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

trying to get that many clean cals down is almost impossible for me..lucky if can get to 3.5 w/ a cheat meal

Ima say Tiger def had some help in the early 2000's...dude was pretty jacked for a golfer

im 5 9 203 lbs in the morning , about %12-14 bf ,..and i eat 3800 to 4200 cals a day , i dont do cardio , im bulking atm ,, but i go to the gym 5 days a wk for at least 90min ,, no belly on me, im 35 ,, when i tryed to bulk last time , i eat 2900 to 3100 cals and i didnt gain at all at that time i was about 180lbs and about %15-16 bf,, i got cut as fuck , but didnt grow,,, ,, ended at like 183 at about %10 bf cuz i had an 8pack,, coool but not what i wanted..

so this go around seems to be working in my favor, i eat clean all week , than sat and sunday i eat clean and dirty ,

5'8" 178lbs and I'm eating a clean 3500-3800cal a day. Bulking and ending a cycle. I started at about 3k cal and was making gains but stopped around 170lbs and I had to continue to increase the cal. I eat 7 meals a day, all prepped and weighed. Sat night is my only cheat meal with the family.

I hit the gym 6 days a week for 75-90min per session and occasionally do some light cardio on my elliptical at the house.

Started this 16wk cycle at 155lbs so I've gained 23lbs in 4months.

This winter I plan on increasing to about 4000-4500 cal to push for 200lbs. I'll cut next spring/fall and see where I sit.

5'8" 178lbs and I'm eating a clean 3500-3800cal a day. Bulking and ending a cycle. I started at about 3k cal and was making gains but stopped around 170lbs and I had to continue to increase the cal. I eat 7 meals a day, all prepped and weighed. Sat night is my only cheat meal with the family.

I hit the gym 6 days a week for 75-90min per session and occasionally do some light cardio on my elliptical at the house.

Started this 16wk cycle at 155lbs so I've gained 23lbs in 4months.

This winter I plan on increasing to about 4000-4500 cal to push for 200lbs. I'll cut next spring/fall and see where I sit.
Just a bit of advice from an old fart. Don't overdo it bro. 6 days a week for 90 mins. would burn me out. Don't know ur age, prob. alot younger than me, but just be careful bro, there is such a thing as overtraining. it's not a sprint it's a marathon. just sayin.

my vote is a yes on Tiger, but to me to keep up w/ these younger, more athletic guys, more power too him. btw, my nephew is a pga tour player. he's pretty good . in the top 10 in the world. any body wanna guess who he is?

my vote is a yes on Tiger, but to me to keep up w/ these younger, more athletic guys, more power too him. btw, my nephew is a pga tour player. he's pretty good . in the top 10 in the world. any body wanna guess who he is?

No thanks I only watch golf when I have a hangover.

:)

Back