• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does your PCP know?

Sponx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy everyone!

Just wanted to know, how many of you tell your PCP that you do or are on AAS?

Has that caused any concern or even a fear of having your insurance drop you?

I am trying to find a new PCP since I recently moved - My last PCP, as well as, my Echocardiologist knew, and they didn't really make a big deal about it.

This. Don't give your docs or insurance company ammunition. Or your wife or girlfriend...

Haha, it's funny because my wife actually pins me. She supports the lifestyle. :p

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. They only know of my TRT.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Is your TRT monitored by them?

What do you say if certain bloodwork/whatever comes back and raises some interesting questions?

Here’s an easy way that works to get a script. Tell your new doc you’ve been on for years but pharmacy prices drove you to look online. Be at a cruise. Ask to pull blood and when you come back in range they should write you one. Just tell them I want to be on the books and doing things right with 90 day bloodwork and in my experience, they went for it.

Haha, it's funny because my wife actually pins me. She supports the lifestyle. :p

Yeah....they can be supportive up to a point. And then when an argument is started, all the other unrelated shit gets brought in. "You're mad because you're on gear. You're horny because you're on gear. You have a headache because of the gear." Etc, etc.

Yeah....they can be supportive up to a point. And then when an argument is started, all the other unrelated shit gets brought in. "You're mad because you're on gear. You're horny because you're on gear. You have a headache because of the gear." Etc, etc.

Dude, dead! LOL. You're very correct with this, lol.
Usually happens once a month (when they are on their hormonal rampages).

Dude, dead! LOL. You're very correct with this, lol.
Usually happens once a month (when they are on their hormonal rampages).

Y'all just need to find better women lol. They're out there.

Y'all just need to find better women lol. They're out there.

Over 30yrs now....she's a keeper. But there is definitely a pain in my ass area that I have grown accustomed to and learned to live with over the years. I'm sure she'd say the same thing.

IML Gear Cream!
All of it! But, she is very into this field. She cares about my health. I would not feel this way if I was going to a family PCP. They are not trained in the subject. It is more know about TRT but we are 4 decades behind females .

Max

Wife does my pins. My primary is a dumbass so he's clueless. My endo knows everything and is cool with it as long as I make sure my bloods come out within acceptable ranges

Kind of.

My former primary knew everything, she was very cool and not very transparent to the insurance company. I'm still feeling out my new primary, if he's cool I'll stick around, if not I'll find a new one.

It's amazing to me how little most physicians know about AAS, or how totally misinformed they are.

Last edited:
Over 30yrs now....she's a keeper. But there is definitely a pain in my ass area that I have grown accustomed to and learned to live with over the years. I'm sure she'd say the same thing.

Amen Brother!! I have that familiar Pain but couldnt do it without her!!

Back