My non-logging log. Why I havenít done one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

My non-logging log. Why I havenít done one.

I came to this forum a few years ago to try to learn a few things and also to share my knowledge on a few subjects. Itís been a rocky road at times and I am frequently misunderstood.
    I soon discovered that I wasnít learning much, ended up giving more advice than learning things and that people simply only hear what they want. What reinforces their plan, do or die.
    Also that doses and cycles seem to be so crazy excessive in many cases compared to what I have known or personally experienced in over 30 years of doing this.
    So of late, I have been snarky or just a plain smart ass becuase some of these queries are ridiculous and dudes clearly shouldnít be toying with hormonal manipulation and their lives.
    So, why bother with the advice if no one listens in the end? Especially giving advice for free when doing so usually is an income stream for me.
    There are a few guys here that always give consistent, solid advice and their physiques show that they know what they are doing. Not just their physiques but their health markers prove this as well.

So to illustrate, I will share my 20 weeks cycle leading up to the Tampa show. Let us see how many of you far exceed these amounts with no intention of stepping on the dais. I have said many times, I would never even use nearly this much without competing.
    First, my stats: I am a month away from 57 years old, 5í8Ē and at my heaviest, 230lbs. I never allow my bodyfat to exceed 17%. (17% REAL %). I stepped on stage at about 195lbs Saturday.

Weeks 1-12:
    750mg testosterone enanthate
    600mg Equipoise
    4iu HGH (Iron Lion orange tops) daily in the morning post cardio.
    At week 6 my fasting blood sugar was around 117 so i played around with Tresiba and landed on 35iu in the morning. This has brought my blood sugar into the 80s.
    At week 9 my E2 creeped up to 92 (iirc) and so I started exemestane @ 10mg E3D which did the trick.

Weeks 13-20:
    750mg testosterone enanthate
    300mg drostanolone propionate
    150mg trenbolone acetate
    4iu HGH in the morning still.
    35iu Tresiba, also in the morning.
    At week 16 I started to get a few back pimples and some in odd places (I donít get acne) so I added 2.5mg of finasteride per day. I also switched to anastrozole @ 0.5mg EOD to keep estrogens low approaching contest date.

Thatís it.

In the interest of honesty, my blood pressure went from my normal of 110/70 to 130/85 so I started taking the ACE inhibitor ramipril, 5mg/day almost prophylactically to ensure my BP wouldnt go higher. I noticed the increase in BP a week or so after the tren was added.

I also used clenbuterol and T3 but they never exceeded 120mcg and 100mcg respectively and the T3 jump was from 50mcg the last two weeks. If you arenít competing, I wouldnít suggest either of these drugs. No need for them. Why? Because what I havenít mentioned is my diet. I believe that 80% of this game is nutrition, 15% training and 5% drugs. You can get pretty damn shredded without clen and thyroid. Especially you young bucks.

You want success? Hire a coach. Otherwise you are just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Stop thinking gear is the answer. Get your diet in line first, be consistent with PROPER training, then and only then, add in the drugs if you must.

Here is the result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CBF672C-D314-437E-BCD8-8DB7931FE5EC.jpeg  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,172 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good bro.

how much you charge for coaching? I wanna do this correctly this time around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,172 Posts
    Rep Points

Ps. My beard is better than yours 😉. Lemme show you how to manage a beard, the correct way. Lol

kidding ... take it easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,745 Posts
    Rep Points

Well said.

I think more guys listen than you realize. Lots of guys lurk and never post. But they are learning.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    670 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn coach! Looking good man. I did get to watch the small guy pose. He is awesome.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,326 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking great at 57 or at any age... inspiration.

IMO donít take negative comments on here too personal.

You have nothing to prove.

But I do think ppl pick up on good information. Some shit we know already.

Most ppl know proper diet is essential and more important then training in many regards. You canít out train a poor diet.

Anyway, keep active here with contributions. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts
    Rep Points

Drugs are the easiest part of this game, because you can buy them and just throw them in.You cannot buy the discipline and dedication or pay someone else to do the hard work instead of you.

Изпратено от моят Redmi Note 9S с помощта на Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

MK, my beard was well groomed, oiled and waxed. The constant donning and doffing of a mask really screwed it up. The whole expediting/backstage was chaotic but I ainít bitching because we at least had a major show go through, even if there wasnít a good showing.

I didnít post to pimp my services. Hire Montego1 if he has space. He clearly knows what he is doing. I would be happy to coach anyone with the desire and dedication though. Iím pretty easy to find on the internets.

And about the overall winner...He did get consideration for being a ďlittle personĒ no doubt, but he also looked incredible. The pics donít do him justice. He was a Light Heavyweight for crying out loud! His English was basic but I spoke with him a bit in the line up and pump up room. Very humble and nice guy.
    These inspirational awards crack me up. If I could use my x-rays and a pic of me in a wheelchair at 164lbs nine years ago as a backdrop, Iíd clean up those awards.
    Personally, I think anyone who showed up at that show was an inspiration and testament to true dedication. While people put on COVID fat, some of us were improving. I had a total of 25 days in the gym in four months. Lifting rocks, water cooler jugs and a single 10lb dumbbell. But I ate my diet plan, didnít skip a workout AND didnít try to compensate with more drugs than planned.
    I just wish I could convince everyone that it is with your reach and stop with the fucking shortcuts.
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 08-06-2020 at 08:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,032 Posts
    Rep Points

Wait, I thought the everyday gym-rat was supposed to run 1gm each of 4 compounds for 6 months, lol I'm no expert, but i just about sceam when i see these ridiculous, 5+ compound cycles. This NEEDED to be said Coach and I'm glad you said it.
    You look great btw

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7,634 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good Coach! I agree about hiring a coach/trainer. Itís like anything else: you get actual success and you do not have to guess about subjects. You get and exact plan of action ongoing and changing as you progress based on you.

Max
    #badass

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,166 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking good coach. Iím glad you stick around here. I think each one of us has learned something along the way from you.
    Monster labs representative
    triple10 = 10% discount monster-gear.com

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES...
    http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com...ules-Must-Read

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

Might as well run this non-log through the North American up to my retirement.
    Did update with coach yeasterday. Says I am looking my best yet. Two days of eating whatever after the show and then back at the gym and an hour of fasted cardio every morning. Diet is exactly the same as before. No carbs, one cheat meal per week. I am terrible at cheat meals. I usually eat the same macros I would normally eat anyway but with 50g or so of carbs. Only three pounds over my stage weight at Tampa. I need to make 198 for this show though.
    I wonít lie, I am ready to get back to normal life. Just got an email yesterday andthe NA is running a funky format with pre and finals back to back for two classes at a time. This has been such a strange year thus far and no change in sight. Gyms are still closed here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 24D99723-5D06-4F25-AAA0-0C0147B78411.jpeg  
    Last edited by CoachCabo; 08-14-2020 at 08:17 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts
    Rep Points

Looking great 👍

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,296 Posts
    Rep Points

I took a look at several of the over 50 competitors from last year (2019), and they look pretty good at the North American.

It is hard to even get any over 50 competitors to fill up the category in more local shows.

Anyway, you are bound to have some good competition if Corona virus does not scare everybody away. I went to a state level show this summer, and hardly any category had more than two competitors, and many had only one. Sad.
    Last edited by malfeasance; 08-14-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,296 Posts
    Rep Points

Are you light heavy or heavy?