• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My non-logging log. Why I haven’t done one.

CoachCabo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came to this forum a few years ago to try to learn a few things and also to share my knowledge on a few subjects. It’s been a rocky road at times and I am frequently misunderstood.
I soon discovered that I wasn’t learning much, ended up giving more advice than learning things and that people simply only hear what they want. What reinforces their plan, do or die.
Also that doses and cycles seem to be so crazy excessive in many cases compared to what I have known or personally experienced in over 30 years of doing this.
So of late, I have been snarky or just a plain smart ass becuase some of these queries are ridiculous and dudes clearly shouldn’t be toying with hormonal manipulation and their lives.
So, why bother with the advice if no one listens in the end? Especially giving advice for free when doing so usually is an income stream for me.
There are a few guys here that always give consistent, solid advice and their physiques show that they know what they are doing. Not just their physiques but their health markers prove this as well.

So to illustrate, I will share my 20 weeks cycle leading up to the Tampa show. Let us see how many of you far exceed these amounts with no intention of stepping on the dais. I have said many times, I would never even use nearly this much without competing.
First, my stats: I am a month away from 57 years old, 5’8” and at my heaviest, 230lbs. I never allow my bodyfat to exceed 17%. (17% REAL %). I stepped on stage at about 195lbs Saturday.

Weeks 1-12:
750mg testosterone enanthate
600mg Equipoise
4iu HGH (Iron Lion orange tops) daily in the morning post cardio.
At week 6 my fasting blood sugar was around 117 so i played around with Tresiba and landed on 35iu in the morning. This has brought my blood sugar into the 80s.
At week 9 my E2 creeped up to 92 (iirc) and so I started exemestane @ 10mg E3D which did the trick.

Weeks 13-20:
300mg drostanolone propionate
150mg trenbolone acetate
4iu HGH in the morning still.
35iu Tresiba, also in the morning.
At week 16 I started to get a few back pimples and some in odd places (I don’t get acne) so I added 2.5mg of finasteride per day. I also switched to anastrozole @ 0.5mg EOD to keep estrogens low approaching contest date.

That’s it.

In the interest of honesty, my blood pressure went from my normal of 110/70 to 130/85 so I started taking the ACE inhibitor ramipril, 5mg/day almost prophylactically to ensure my BP wouldnt go higher. I noticed the increase in BP a week or so after the tren was added.

I also used clenbuterol and T3 but they never exceeded 120mcg and 100mcg respectively and the T3 jump was from 50mcg the last two weeks. If you aren’t competing, I wouldn’t suggest either of these drugs. No need for them. Why? Because what I haven’t mentioned is my diet. I believe that 80% of this game is nutrition, 15% training and 5% drugs. You can get pretty damn shredded without clen and thyroid. Especially you young bucks.

You want success? Hire a coach. Otherwise you are just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Stop thinking gear is the answer. Get your diet in line first, be consistent with PROPER training, then and only then, add in the drugs if you must.

Here is the result.

Attachments

• 4CBF672C-D314-437E-BCD8-8DB7931FE5EC.jpeg
    4CBF672C-D314-437E-BCD8-8DB7931FE5EC.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 156
Damn coach! Looking good man. I did get to watch the small guy pose. He is awesome.

Looking great at 57 or at any age... inspiration.

IMO don’t take negative comments on here too personal.

You have nothing to prove.

But I do think ppl pick up on good information. Some shit we know already.

Most ppl know proper diet is essential and more important then training in many regards. You can’t out train a poor diet.

Anyway, keep active here with contributions. I appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drugs are the easiest part of this game, because you can buy them and just throw them in.You cannot buy the discipline and dedication or pay someone else to do the hard work instead of you.

Изпратено от моят Redmi Note 9S с помощта на Tapatalk

MK, my beard was well groomed, oiled and waxed. The constant donning and doffing of a mask really screwed it up. The whole expediting/backstage was chaotic but I ain’t bitching because we at least had a major show go through, even if there wasn’t a good showing.

I didn’t post to pimp my services. Hire Montego1 if he has space. He clearly knows what he is doing. I would be happy to coach anyone with the desire and dedication though. I’m pretty easy to find on the internets.

And about the overall winner...He did get consideration for being a “little person” no doubt, but he also looked incredible. The pics don’t do him justice. He was a Light Heavyweight for crying out loud! His English was basic but I spoke with him a bit in the line up and pump up room. Very humble and nice guy.
These inspirational awards crack me up. If I could use my x-rays and a pic of me in a wheelchair at 164lbs nine years ago as a backdrop, I’d clean up those awards.
Personally, I think anyone who showed up at that show was an inspiration and testament to true dedication. While people put on COVID fat, some of us were improving. I had a total of 25 days in the gym in four months. Lifting rocks, water cooler jugs and a single 10lb dumbbell. But I ate my diet plan, didn’t skip a workout AND didn’t try to compensate with more drugs than planned.
I just wish I could convince everyone that it is with your reach and stop with the fucking shortcuts.

Last edited:
Wait, I thought the everyday gym-rat was supposed to run 1gm each of 4 compounds for 6 months, lol I'm no expert, but i just about sceam when i see these ridiculous, 5+ compound cycles. This NEEDED to be said Coach and I'm glad you said it.
You look great btw

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Looking good Coach! I agree about hiring a coach/trainer. It’s like anything else: you get actual success and you do not have to guess about subjects. You get and exact plan of action ongoing and changing as you progress based on you.

Max
#badass

Might as well run this non-log through the North American up to my retirement.
Did update with coach yeasterday. Says I am looking my best yet. Two days of eating whatever after the show and then back at the gym and an hour of fasted cardio every morning. Diet is exactly the same as before. No carbs, one cheat meal per week. I am terrible at cheat meals. I usually eat the same macros I would normally eat anyway but with 50g or so of carbs. Only three pounds over my stage weight at Tampa. I need to make 198 for this show though.
I won’t lie, I am ready to get back to normal life. Just got an email yesterday andthe NA is running a funky format with pre and finals back to back for two classes at a time. This has been such a strange year thus far and no change in sight. Gyms are still closed here.

Attachments

• 24D99723-5D06-4F25-AAA0-0C0147B78411.jpeg
    24D99723-5D06-4F25-AAA0-0C0147B78411.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Looking great 👍

I took a look at several of the over 50 competitors from last year (2019), and they look pretty good at the North American.

It is hard to even get any over 50 competitors to fill up the category in more local shows.

Anyway, you are bound to have some good competition if Corona virus does not scare everybody away. I went to a state level show this summer, and hardly any category had more than two competitors, and many had only one. Sad.

Last edited:
Yeah please keep this log up! Great info here. I'm glad you stuck around, it's good to have you here!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I took a look at several of the over 50 competitors from last year (2019), and they look pretty good at the North American.

It is hard to even get any over 50 competitors to fill up the category in more local shows.

Anyway, you are bound to have some good competition if Corona virus does not scare everybody away. I went to a state level show this summer, and hardly any category had more than two competitors, and many had only one. Sad.
I am Light Heavy. Unfortunately, the most competitive category. But I have said in the past here and I am sincere, I would rather finish 8th behind 7 motherfuckers who look great than 1st in front of 7 guys who don’t belong on the stage.
I was pretty sour at check in when I saw only two registrants. Even more sour when the guy didn’t show up. Standing on the stage getting a medal for 1st in a contest of one, in front of hundreds of people is embarassing. But I always say that in bodybuilding you compete against yourself. I showed up in good condition and will look even better at the NA. I am well aware of what shows up there typically.
This will either be the worst year to compete or the best but in either case I will bring the best I have.
TBH, a top 5 will be a triumph for me. I have never failed to make the night show. My first contest I placed 4th out of 21 guys. And I sucked by my standard.

Cheers everyone with positive comments!

Three weeks out. Diet and training is the same every day, as follows (training only 5 days per week):

Up at 0600 for an hour of bike. (LISS I think you youngsters call it.)
By 0800: 4 whole eggs with 4 egg whites scrambled in macadamia nut oil with a handfull of spinach.
1030-1100: 55g whey isolate, 5g creatine, spoon of psylium husks, 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
1300: 160g chicken breast, 30g raw almonds
Nap until 1500
Drink pre workout (I stopped with stim PWOs a while back but need the boost at this point as I am pretty delpeted).
In gym training before 1630, usually no more than an hour.
Post Workout shake same as esrlier one. (I make them both at once in the morning).
1900: 160g chicken breast, 30g raw almonds
2100-2130: Same egg meal as breakfast.

For you drug obsessed folks:
250 Test E
100 Mast P
50 Tren A
0.5 Anastrozole
EOD

Morning:
4iu HGH (morning pre meal)
30 iu Tresiba (morning pre meal)
2.5mg finasteride
37.5mcg T3
20mcg clenbuterol

With lunch:
20mcg clenbuterol
25mcg T3

With dinner:
20mcg clenbuterol

At night before bed:
5mg Ramipril

I also take a shitload of supplements, which I suppose I can list if people are interested.

Last edited:
Three weeks out. Diet and training is the same every day, as follows (training only 5 days per week):

Up at 0600 for an hour of bike. (LISS I think you youngsters call it.)
By 0800: 4 whole eggs with 4 egg whites scrambled in macadamia nut oil with a handfull of spinach.
1030-1100: 55g whey isolate, 5g creatine, spoon of psylium husks, 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
1300: 160g chicken breast, 30g raw almonds
Nap until 1500
Drink pre workout (I stopped with stim PWOs a while back but need the boost at this point as I am pretty delpeted).
In gym training before 1630, usually no more than an hour.
Post Workout shake same as esrlier one. (I make them both at once in the morning).
1900: 160g chicken breast, 30g raw almonds
2100-2130: Same egg meal as breakfast.

For you drug obsessed folks:
250 Test E
100 Mast P
50 Tren A
0.5 Anastrozole
EOD

Morning:
4iu HGH (morning pre meal)
30 iu Tresiba (morning pre meal)
2.5mg finasteride
37.5mcg T3
20mcg clenbuterol

With lunch:
20mcg clenbuterol
25mcg T3

With dinner:
20mcg clenbuterol

At night before bed:
5mg Ramipril

I also take a shitload of supplements, which I suppose I can list if people are interested.

That is rad! You look phenomenal. But of course I can read your whole regimen and the word TRESIBA is the only thing I see ! Lol . It is so much easier for my diabetes bs control, but my insurance won’t cover it! Pisses my off. I’ll have to talk to you about that. So you still on the diet, it is super cool that you are doing multiple competitions. Especially just the whole regimen. I bet you will only take a short break after next two and get right back to it.

Max
#hardtraining

Get Shredded!
I am Light Heavy. Unfortunately, the most competitive category. But I have said in the past here and I am sincere, I would rather finish 8th behind 7 motherfuckers who look great than 1st in front of 7 guys who don’t belong on the stage.
I was pretty sour at check in when I saw only two registrants. Even more sour when the guy didn’t show up. Standing on the stage getting a medal for 1st in a contest of one, in front of hundreds of people is embarassing. But I always say that in bodybuilding you compete against yourself. I showed up in good condition and will look even better at the NA. I am well aware of what shows up there typically.
This will either be the worst year to compete or the best but in either case I will bring the best I have.
TBH, a top 5 will be a triumph for me. I have never failed to make the night show. My first contest I placed 4th out of 21 guys. And I sucked by my standard.

Cheers everyone with positive comments!

It is the Covid thing, every competition seems to Have way less or more than normal. Some venue changes have caused a lot of people to fly to different competitions. I had a question and this has only happened to me once but, (only if you flew) did you notice any acute differences to your body or face(more specifically) when you got to Tampa. Even slight difference? I am probably paranoid, but one time after long flight. I thought my face looked different(not bloated),just a slight difference. freaked me out because I was super careful and made zero changes, then about 14 hours later it went away. You think it was in my head or it did happen? Since then It has made me go places 2 days early, unless it is a hop.
I trip out that my chin and cheekbones will have thin layer of water or puff.

Max

It is the Covid thing, every competition seems to Have way less or more than normal. Some venue changes have caused a lot of people to fly to different competitions. I had a question and this has only happened to me once but, (only if you flew) did you notice any acute differences to your body or face(more specifically) when you got to Tampa. Even slight difference? I am probably paranoid, but one time after long flight. I thought my face looked different(not bloated),just a slight difference. freaked me out because I was super careful and made zero changes, then about 14 hours later it went away. You think it was in my head or it did happen? Since then It has made me go places 2 days early, unless it is a hop.
I trip out that my chin and cheekbones will have thin layer of water or puff.

Max
Max, you'll find with me, everything related to this sort of thing is calculated. One of the reasons I flew to SD in June was not only to train bu to gauge my weight gain/loss and any edema. I gained like 6 pounds in the three days following the flight up yet I wasn't constipated. Probably partly due to using an actual gym and the muscles storing what little glycogen I was offering them.

I flew to Tampa 12 days out to balance out any chance and to get away from home and put my head to the grindstone. It worked flawlessly. I had no intention of doing well in Tampa but to merely show up to qualify for the NA. Even with the lack of competition (urrrrg!) I still think I would have won that show based on condition alone.
I am flying to Ohio one week out and driving to Pittsburg on the Tuesday for early check in. That way I can pop a half a Dyazide and hit 198 by 1600hrs, then turn around and drive the 3-4 hours back. This will give me the full W-F to load without distractions. Drive over Friday for Tan and hotel check in.

The format is so freaking kooky. On Saturday they will be running the Pro's first, then starting the male BB amateurs. First 70+ then60+ them my class of 50+. They will do LtWt/Welter prejudging then directly to finals. Done for the day. Then MidWt/LHwt pre and finals. Done for the day and so on. The winners of each class stick around for the overall where they give out the two pro cards. Then we are done.

Here's the best part (NOT). You sit in your hotel room until they text you that your class is close. Then you stage in the hotel waiting room. The you WALK a block away to a tent that is the pump up room. Then walk to the outdoor, tent venue for the show. Since they didn't make anyone pre-pay for entry, my guess is that dudes who got that email the other day will bail out. I probably would but I am staying with my sister, my wife and dog are traveling with me and we just decided to stay for a few weeks in Ohio and attend my sister's wedding, which I wouldn't have otherwise.
Imaging the sweaty, dripping tan mess that a summer, outside contest in Pittsburg is going to make!

This is why I always encourage people t chose a show that is in a place where there are other reasons to be there. Like pretty much every West Coast show. Why would anyone want to do a Bumfuck, Alabama show unless it is in your back yard?

Max, you'll find with me, everything related to this sort of thing is calculated. One of the reasons I flew to SD in June was not only to train bu to gauge my weight gain/loss and any edema. I gained like 6 pounds in the three days following the flight up yet I wasn't constipated. Probably partly due to using an actual gym and the muscles storing what little glycogen I was offering them.

I flew to Tampa 12 days out to balance out any chance and to get away from home and put my head to the grindstone. It worked flawlessly. I had no intention of doing well in Tampa but to merely show up to qualify for the NA. Even with the lack of competition (urrrrg!) I still think I would have won that show based on condition alone.
I am flying to Ohio one week out and driving to Pittsburg on the Tuesday for early check in. That way I can pop a half a Dyazide and hit 198 by 1600hrs, then turn around and drive the 3-4 hours back. This will give me the full W-F to load without distractions. Drive over Friday for Tan and hotel check in.

The format is so freaking kooky. On Saturday they will be running the Pro's first, then starting the male BB amateurs. First 70+ then60+ them my class of 50+. They will do LtWt/Welter prejudging then directly to finals. Done for the day. Then MidWt/LHwt pre and finals. Done for the day and so on. The winners of each class stick around for the overall where they give out the two pro cards. Then we are done.

Here's the best part (NOT). You sit in your hotel room until they text you that your class is close. Then you stage in the hotel waiting room. The you WALK a block away to a tent that is the pump up room. Then walk to the outdoor, tent venue for the show. Since they didn't make anyone pre-pay for entry, my guess is that dudes who got that email the other day will bail out. I probably would but I am staying with my sister, my wife and dog are traveling with me and we just decided to stay for a few weeks in Ohio and attend my sister's wedding, which I wouldn't have otherwise.
Imaging the sweaty, dripping tan mess that a summer, outside contest in Pittsburg is going to make!

This is why I always encourage people t chose a show that is in a place where there are other reasons to be there. Like pretty much every West Coast show. Why would anyone want to do a Bumfuck, Alabama show unless it is in your back yard?

I knew I wasn’t paranoid! Everyone(with me) was saying you look the same but I was looking at monitor during shots and I could tell my face had water, just odd.
I luckily re-shot next day after I faked illness. Went back to hotel and used some techniques for quick fix and it went fine next day. Anyway, that confirmed that I am not delusional and had people w me that were just trying to get me in and out to save $$ . That is smart to acclimate before a contest. Very smart. Ever since that day, I always arrive early. I like how you have your timing down because the itineraries are full of shit; down to the day of. 12 days in Tampa alone sounds good to me right now.
I would love just to be alone. Lol. All the Covid stuff just has been stressful(not because of my thoughts) but it has flipped a lot of stuff upside down for me : some actually are good things but I am so over it and all the crap. I literally was going to go to Galway and just stay by myself for 3mo., just train and fish. But, that is not going to happen. I have too many responsibilities and a relationship : but the thought did linger for a week . Now that some of my Rogue gym equip is actually coming it made me calm a bit. Definitely awesome you jumped back in and are looking great.

Max

Based on threads in other forums, I am going to add 50mg of anavar, 50mg of winstrol, 50mg of proviron, up the tren to 300-400mg. Am I missing something?
Oh, I am planning on adding 20mg of halo on Saturday anyway.

Why am I so hungry?

Based on threads in other forums, I am going to add 50mg of anavar, 50mg of winstrol, 50mg of proviron, up the tren to 300-400mg. Am I missing something?
Oh, I am planning on adding 20mg of halo on Saturday anyway.

Why am I so hungry?

Forgot the gram of eq

Forgot the gram of eq

That was the first 12 weeks...but I fucked up and only did 600mg. Imagine how many of the other no-show competitors I would have beaten on a gram!

Nice- I still consider most of that high dose but I dont compete either- Im sure it is low dose compared to other competitors. Thanks for the info and share.
I came to this forum a few years ago to try to learn a few things and also to share my knowledge on a few subjects. It’s been a rocky road at times and I am frequently misunderstood.
I soon discovered that I wasn’t learning much, ended up giving more advice than learning things and that people simply only hear what they want. What reinforces their plan, do or die.
Also that doses and cycles seem to be so crazy excessive in many cases compared to what I have known or personally experienced in over 30 years of doing this.
So of late, I have been snarky or just a plain smart ass becuase some of these queries are ridiculous and dudes clearly shouldn’t be toying with hormonal manipulation and their lives.
So, why bother with the advice if no one listens in the end? Especially giving advice for free when doing so usually is an income stream for me.
There are a few guys here that always give consistent, solid advice and their physiques show that they know what they are doing. Not just their physiques but their health markers prove this as well.

So to illustrate, I will share my 20 weeks cycle leading up to the Tampa show. Let us see how many of you far exceed these amounts with no intention of stepping on the dais. I have said many times, I would never even use nearly this much without competing.
First, my stats: I am a month away from 57 years old, 5’8” and at my heaviest, 230lbs. I never allow my bodyfat to exceed 17%. (17% REAL %). I stepped on stage at about 195lbs Saturday.

Weeks 1-12:
600mg Equipoise
4iu HGH (Iron Lion orange tops) daily in the morning post cardio.
At week 6 my fasting blood sugar was around 117 so i played around with Tresiba and landed on 35iu in the morning. This has brought my blood sugar into the 80s.
At week 9 my E2 creeped up to 92 (iirc) and so I started exemestane @ 10mg E3D which did the trick.

Weeks 13-20:
300mg drostanolone propionate
150mg trenbolone acetate
4iu HGH in the morning still.
35iu Tresiba, also in the morning.
At week 16 I started to get a few back pimples and some in odd places (I don’t get acne) so I added 2.5mg of finasteride per day. I also switched to anastrozole @ 0.5mg EOD to keep estrogens low approaching contest date.

That’s it.

In the interest of honesty, my blood pressure went from my normal of 110/70 to 130/85 so I started taking the ACE inhibitor ramipril, 5mg/day almost prophylactically to ensure my BP wouldnt go higher. I noticed the increase in BP a week or so after the tren was added.

I also used clenbuterol and T3 but they never exceeded 120mcg and 100mcg respectively and the T3 jump was from 50mcg the last two weeks. If you aren’t competing, I wouldn’t suggest either of these drugs. No need for them. Why? Because what I haven’t mentioned is my diet. I believe that 80% of this game is nutrition, 15% training and 5% drugs. You can get pretty damn shredded without clen and thyroid. Especially you young bucks.

You want success? Hire a coach. Otherwise you are just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks. Stop thinking gear is the answer. Get your diet in line first, be consistent with PROPER training, then and only then, add in the drugs if you must.

Here is the result.

12 days away. I haven’t really had any carbs since the Monday after Tampa. Still teetering too close to the 198 cut off so I am paying very close watch to my weight...for a change. Don’t know if you can see the bruising but I had a little pec tear on the left at the insertion and blood pooled below my left bicep. Dodged a bullet so close to a show. No issues.

Attachments

• 2C892D8F-48A0-4D40-AE22-4E92B0781BDE.jpeg
    2C892D8F-48A0-4D40-AE22-4E92B0781BDE.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 34
  • CD82398A-0559-4980-B1A7-7617A696BD0B.jpeg
    CD82398A-0559-4980-B1A7-7617A696BD0B.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 33
Back