• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My non-logging log. Why I haven’t done one.

IML Gear Cream!
Next Saturday the 24th.

Coach has me eating 200g net of potatoes today. My head is exploding with pleasure.

Get it Coach!

Max

I follow coach on IG. He posted a weather report earlier today, but nothing show related

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Just got home. We were the first one’s out at 0800.

Got 2nd place. I’ll spare everyone the typical complaints but lets just say politics exist in bb for sure. At least I can say the other two guys were conditioned even if they we pretty smallish.

I missed weight by 1 1/2lbs so I didn’t do Open LightHeavy and as it turns out, I would have smoked the two guys in that division. But my fault. I blew it, so no excuse.

For those of you who have followed and given words of encouragement, Thank You!
I have appreciated it!

Now I am staying away from the forum. I am so opposite of what I see here that it serves no purpose.
I will continue with the lifestyle, coaching and staying in shape though.
If you are interested, I would be honored if you follow me on IG. I am pretty easy to find, although out of everyone here, it seems only Rajput figured it out. It ain’t so cryptic.
@coach_cabo

Cheers everyone and be well!

Rob

Last edited:
Good job coach.

Not too happy about you leaving the forum. If I had an IG I would follow, but I stay away from that shit. Door is always open if you decide to come back. Hopefully you stay in touch with some people here so atleast they can give us an update on coach. Take care.

Just got home. We were the first one’s out at 0800.

Got 2nd place. I’ll spare everyone the typical complaints but lets just say politics exist in bb for sure. At least I can say the other two guys were conditioned even if they we pretty smallish.

I missed weight by 1 1/2lbs so I didn’t do Open LightHeavy and as it turns out, I would have smoked the two guys in that division. But my fault. I blew it, so no excuse.

For those of you who have followed and given words of encouragement, Thank You!
I have appreciated it!

Now I am staying away from the forum. I am so opposite of what I see here that it serves no purpose.
I will continue with the lifestyle, coaching and staying in shape though.
If you are interested, I would be honored if you follow me on IG. I am pretty easy to find, although out of everyone here, it seems only Rajput figured it out. It ain’t so cryptic.
@coach_cabo

Cheers everyone and be well!

Rob

He's not the only one lol.

Well 2nd is still great! Gonna miss you around here man

Congrats Coach! You definitely needed to have been in open!! Phenomenal job. Catch you on the dark side!

Max

I miss coach! He made me laugh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Damn I was just thinking about Coach today and found this. What a bummer. I really liked and respected his dedication and his opinions were often in line with my own. Sorry to see ya go Coach. Hope you change your mind because I have no idea how to use or what IG is really? Sad day.........

Back