• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My non-logging log. Why I haven’t done one.

I guess we will know soon enough.

Looking great coach! Back to back shows huh. How are you holding up?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fatigued. Fly up Friday and ready for this to happen. I love the daily changes though. My weight isn’t changing at all. Still hovering just under 200lbs.
I engaged a Mr. Natural Universe to help me with my posing and the sessions are leaving a huge puddle of sweat underneath me.Really upped my posing game. Still my weakest link though.
Who knows what waits in Pittsburg? An outdoor show in a hot, humid Mid-West state. What can go wrong? Lol!

I get inspired to work harder everytime I click on your thread Coach! Thanks and your looking awesome!!

Fatigued. Fly up Friday and ready for this to happen. I love the daily changes though. My weight isn’t changing at all. Still hovering just under 200lbs.
I engaged a Mr. Natural Universe to help me with my posing and the sessions are leaving a huge puddle of sweat underneath me.Really upped my posing game. Still my weakest link though.
Who knows what waits in Pittsburg? An outdoor show in a hot, humid Mid-West state. What can go wrong? Lol!
I seen the tent that Gary udit has put up it looks like it has ac units in it so hopefully not terribly hot !!!

That would be fucking AWESOME! I’m generally not a “sweater” but those are less than ideal conditions. I have been posing in my non ventilated gym, in a town hit by a hurricane a week ago so the humidity perhaps I will be acvlimated to. I will pose outside in Ohio the week prior so that might help.

Freight train, if you are local, come say hello if the opportunity presents itself.

That would be fucking AWESOME! I’m generally not a “sweater” but those are less than ideal conditions. I have been posing in my non ventilated gym, in a town hit by a hurricane a week ago so the humidity perhaps I will be acvlimated to. I will pose outside in Ohio the week prior so that might help.

Freight train, if you are local, come say hello if the opportunity presents itself.
Where at in Ohio bro ? That’s where I’m at

I am staying in Bellbrook but drive over Tuesday for weigh ins then Friday for show weekend. I’ll be in Ohio until the 20th or so. I am a Xenia guy but left in 81 as soon as I could.

Sitting in DFW waiting for a later flight up North. Wanna see how small I look in a t-shirt. Comes in handy for entering USA.

Attachments

• C175BF8D-F644-4DB6-A1F3-EA25747716A4.jpeg
    C175BF8D-F644-4DB6-A1F3-EA25747716A4.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 43
Good luck tomorrow coach!

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, the Swolle Life Chose Me ~ Wesley Swolle

Fellas...it’s next week. Who flies the day before a show?

But THANKS for the well wishes! I have been dieting literally for 24 weeks at this point. I am ready as I’ll ever be.

How you holding up coach? Couple more days out

IML Gear Cream!
But THANKS for the well wishes! I have been dieting literally for 24 weeks at this point. I am ready as I’ll ever be.

Kick Ass !! Looking great Coach! Been sick: out of the loop for a minute

Max

Weighed in yesterday. Scales at my sister’s house gave constantly conflicting number so I was a bit nervous making a 5 hour drive each way only to weigh over 198. I took a half a Dyazide and didn’t eat or drink for 6 hours only to arrive at a PACKED check-in. Weighed in at 192 by the time I got through the process.
Stopped by Bullfrog Nutrition in Columbus on the way and it is THE most legit supplement store I have ever seen. Owner is awesome, carries only proven products.
They are running a contest this month for free training sessions with John Meadows and Sergio Oliva, Jr.
Check them out on IG or the web.

The North American will have no audience. This show seems to be hanging by a thread but they had 1400 (!!!!!!) numbers to assign! Big ass show anyway it seems.

Streaming entire weekend on Gary Udit FB page. No spectators.

Streaming entire weekend on Gary Udit FB page. No spectators.

Appreciate it. Sucks how some comps have been going down! No $$ for booth promos either suck! At least you can network!
Kick ass CC!

Max

Weighed in yesterday. Scales at my sister’s house gave constantly conflicting number so I was a bit nervous making a 5 hour drive each way only to weigh over 198. I took a half a Dyazide and didn’t eat or drink for 6 hours only to arrive at a PACKED check-in. Weighed in at 192 by the time I got through the process.
Stopped by Bullfrog Nutrition in Columbus on the way and it is THE most legit supplement store I have ever seen. Owner is awesome, carries only proven products.
They are running a contest this month for free training sessions with John Meadows and Sergio Oliva, Jr.
Check them out on IG or the web.

The North American will have no audience. This show seems to be hanging by a thread but they had 1400 (!!!!!!) numbers to assign! Big ass show anyway it seems.
Good weight coach now go fill out !!! Good luck to u bro !!

Good luck coach! I got a quick job this morning but will be watching and rooting!

Shout out to Coach!! Vietnam and Canada are watching too.

Max

Good luck!

Coach you ok man? Looked for that big white beard and couldn’t find you

Back