• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar - first time

Noek

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm on about week three of my current cycle which is just e3d TextC 350, deca 100, dbol 30mg ed and prove 50ed

I'm done with dbol in a week. I'd like to try Anavar but I'm wondering should I drop deca and provi too so I can get a better idea of how the var makes me feel? Also what would a good start dosage be and how long? TIA.

depends on what your goals are. for me, I would drop the d-bol, replace it w/ 50 mg ed var. and up the deca to 200 e3d. that puts u @ 700test.,400 deca., 50mg. var. and no reason to drop the provi., so 50mg.ed. this should be a strong cycle imo. u should lose some water and tighten up nicely. just my op. good luck bro!

depends on what your goals are. for me, I would drop the d-bol, replace it w/ 50 mg ed var. and up the deca to 200 e3d. that puts u @ 700test.,400 deca., 50mg. var. and no reason to drop the provi., so 50mg.ed. this should be a strong cycle imo. u should lose some water and tighten up nicely. just my op. good luck bro!

This ^ solid advice.

This sounds real good. I’m done with my bulk and added 20lbs and it’s exhausting so I’m going to be ready to get off dbol and hop on something that will shed some of the water.

I have no experience with anavar though so I’m not sure how long to take it for or if I need to taper off at anytime?

I'm on about week three of my current cycle which is just e3d TextC 350, deca 100, dbol 30mg ed and prove 50ed

I'm done with dbol in a week. I'd like to try Anavar but I'm wondering should I drop deca and provi too so I can get a better idea of how the var makes me feel? Also what would a good start dosage be and how long? TIA.
The addition with var at the current doses with the other oils is plenty, keeping the nandrolone where its at for what I assume is therapeutically purposes is great IMO. Increasing you dosages now and adding a different compound that you're unfamiliar with could be a waste of your time. You're just going to throw your serums higher and possibly get more sides at first compared to anything else, at that point it would be hard to gauge things. You have time down the road for starting a fresh cycle with higher dosages using test/nandrolone. Get a feel for var, its not fireworks like dbol, yet it can be fantastic if used in a ideal environment. There's nothing wrong with staying where your oils are at the moment while tinkering with var for the last 6 weeks or so.
Let your levels balance out a bit away from the dbol, which throws your estro in all sorts of directions erratically, that's no fun and can add issues with the increased dosages of the other oils if you went that route, even once you stop the dbol, you could have a higher estro level because of it. No need to rush and ramp things. You want to learn and get a feel for it correct? Well, put yourself in a good position for the learning experience without other influences or disorders.

What's the hurry? Have fun.. It's all one big science experiment at the end of the day, for all of us, treat it like one and take notes.. :winkfinger:

The addition with var at the current doses with the other oils is plenty, keeping the nandrolone where its at for what I assume is therapeutically purposes is great IMO. Increasing you dosages now and adding a different compound that you're unfamiliar with could be a waste of your time. You're just going to throw your serums higher and possibly get more sides at first compared to anything else, at that point it would be hard to gauge things. You have time down the road for starting a fresh cycle with higher dosages using test/nandrolone. Get a feel for var, its not fireworks like dbol, yet it can be fantastic if used in a ideal environment. There's nothing wrong with staying where your oils are at the moment while tinkering with var for the last 6 weeks or so.
Let your levels balance out a bit away from the dbol, which throws your estro in all sorts of directions erratically, that's no fun and can add issues with the increased dosages of the other oils if you went that route, even once you stop the dbol, you could have a higher estro level because of it. No need to rush and ramp things. You want to learn and get a feel for it correct? Well, put yourself in a good position for the learning experience without other influences or disorders.

What's the hurry? Have fun.. It's all one big science experiment at the end of the day, for all of us, treat it like one and take notes.. :winkfinger:

Yes, I really do want to see what Var does for my receptors so maybe once I finish dbol I will take a week before starting Var. Thanks for the advice!

had to come in and mess up my perfect recommendation! JK! yeah if the 100 deca was for therapeutic purposes, then sure, just leave it there. however if he wants to grow from it, imo 100 isn't gonna do a whole lot. that's the only reason I said to up it. for me, to get size,strength from deca I need @ least 400 a week. But, as stated by my friend Vision, it could def. bring more sides( the dreaded deca-dick) so........ and,even more importantly he knows much more than I do about this shit! Again, good luck to you my man!

Back