• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Test E 250 Blood results

Standfast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
These results are based on the following:

GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days for 4 weeks bloods pulled 73 hrs after lat pin fasted in the AM
Pharma Adex .5 every 3.5 days

Please provide feedback as you see fit.

Attachments

• labs 1.png
    labs 1.png
    129.8 KB · Views: 181
  • labs 2.png
    labs 2.png
    150.7 KB · Views: 191
  • Labs 3.png
    Labs 3.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 136
Damn! Very good numbers! So that’s roughly 500mg of Test a week or a little over. I would be really happy with those numbers with that amount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta get that E2 down brother. Otherwise that looks pretty stellar

Just switched to .5 adex eod as my nipples starting to get a little sore and holding some water other than that i feel really good.

I have an appointment to donate next week and started to focus on my cholesterol to try and get that pulled back in as well.

Total cholesterol is in range. HDL is good and LDL is just slightly elevated which is common when on AAS. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Fish Oil can help with that along with making sure you are getting good fats from fish, nuts and avocados etc will also help.

Total cholesterol is in range. HDL is good and LDL is just slightly elevated which is common when on AAS. I wouldn’t worry about it too much. Fish Oil can help with that along with making sure you are getting good fats from fish, nuts and avocados etc will also help.

Thanks for the advice, I've started on red yeast rice as well as adding in more good fats as you've stated. I extremely pleased with the results and my experience with GC thus far!

Just switched to .5 adex eod as my nipples starting to get a little sore and holding some water other than that i feel really good.
just in case that doesn't work, hit the nolva. @ 20 to 40 mgs. it really knocks out the sore nips for me in a hurry. for me, I only need it for a few days, but u know the deal, some need to take it the whole time, some don't need it @all. good luck bro!

My recommendations:

Buy some Quality fish oil....it will help with your lipids(LDL) to a degree and will thin your blood. Overall lipids looked pretty decent...lots of guys would love to have those numbers.

Increase water consumption....this will help with you overall bloodwork in addition to your hematocrit.

Adjust the E2 some but don't crash it...a slightly elevated E2 is ideal for lots of reasons to include libido and muscle growth.

If you not doing any cardio...start....nothing crazy....treadmill walks at a slight incline is perfect...etc.

What was your PSA?

GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days for 4 weeks bloods pulled 73 hrs after lat pin fasted in the AM

Holy tits your test numbers are legit af! Nice

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Good deal.

QUOTE=Standfast;1733420]PSA is 0.8 and thanks for the feedback[/QUOTE]

Dam Good #'s for 600mgs/week, Good free test #'s too, r u running mast or provi?
like others have said add fish oil, some fish, & nuts u would have excellent on cycle numbers,

Dam Good #'s for 600mgs/week, Good free test #'s too, r u running mast or provi?
like others have said add fish oil, some fish, & nuts u would have excellent on cycle numbers,

No sir test only, I have started taking Boron as I've read it increases free T but to what extent or if its even legit is unknown as I have no baseline comparison with it.

For what its worth.... take a ZMA supplement preferably with zinc picolinate in it for better absorption. When on exogenous testosterone increasing zinc helps the testosterone to be used more effectively and efficiently.
For helping with your hdl and ldl start taking a time release niacin once a day should help with those numbers slightly.
Not sure how many carbs your eating but if its really high most of the time try taking some chromium around 50-100micrograms per 100grams of carbs.

Your test numbers are amazing. I haven't got my blood work done yet but i can say from alot of experience that the testing is legit. But its nice to see those numbers for confirmation! Good luck bro and keep us posted!

Get Shredded!
Great numbers. Thanks for sharing. This helps to know whos got the real deal when trying to pin down a good source.

Great numbers!

At first I read wrong and thought your free test was 4k

I can only imagine the look on my face, my brain literally shut down for a brief moment lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Great numbers!

At first I read wrong and thought your free test was 4k

I can only imagine the look on my face, my brain literally shut down for a brief moment lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That would have been something!

its 600 mg per week- and numbers are pretty much spot on for time of blood draw after last pin
Damn! Very good numbers! So that’s roughly 500mg of Test a week or a little over. I would be really happy with those numbers with that amount.

spot on for 600 mg per week and time of pull after last pin
something I noticed with yours that I have seen on mine
your MCH and MCHC are low likely indicative of an iron deficiency and or your rbc diameter is smaller than it should be
I dont understand how this happens, but I get the same thing
Essentially, your rbc total numbers are high but your rbcs individually are too small and you arent absorbing enough iron
has your doc ever said anything about this?

I guess I should say I have an idea of why my numbers were low initially. My doc was concerned but I told him that I had just donated blood 4 days before he pulled bloods. Additionally in the year and a half up to this point I had a major surgery and had donated blood a total of 2 times. I had never donated blood prior to this.
In my mind, that total amount of blood loss and especially donating blood 4 days before being tested caused my iron levels to be low. I have seen plenty of research indicating donating blood can drop iron levels.
The only thing I don't get is why are the rbcs smaller than they should be and is this simply tied to the iron deficiency?

I guess I should say I have an idea of why my numbers were low initially. My doc was concerned but I told him that I had just donated blood 4 days before he pulled bloods. Additionally in the year and a half up to this point I had a major surgery and had donated blood a total of 2 times. I had never donated blood prior to this.
In my mind, that total amount of blood loss and especially donating blood 4 days before being tested caused my iron levels to be low. I have seen plenty of research indicating donating blood can drop iron levels.
The only thing I don't get is why are the rbcs smaller than they should be and is this simply tied to the iron deficiency?

I take IP6, low dose aspirin daily and drink a shit load of grapefruit juice, my diet has been mainly fish and chicken do think any of this would have any contribution to this?

- - - Updated - - -

I also donate every 56 days like clockwork

I bet it has more to with donating. The other stuff I am not sure. Anyone else have input?
All I know for sure is I never had an issue with MCH and MCHC numbers until I had started donating and there are recent papers that show that some people (for unknown reasons) do indeed become iron depleted after donating and do not recover completely without iron supplementation.
I currently take ferrous gluconate with a Vitamin B super mix 1 to 2X a week as needed which is likely why my MCH and MCHC numbers were normal for my recent blood draw.
I take IP6, low dose aspirin daily and drink a shit load of grapefruit juice, my diet has been mainly fish and chicken do think any of this would have any contribution to this?

- - - Updated - - -

I also donate every 56 days like clockwork

Back