• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC Test E 250 Blood results

IML Gear Cream!
I bet it has more to with donating. The other stuff I am not sure. Anyone else have input?
All I know for sure is I never had an issue with MCH and MCHC numbers until I had started donating and there are recent papers that show that some people (for unknown reasons) do indeed become iron depleted after donating and do not recover completely without iron supplementation.
I currently take ferrous gluconate with a Vitamin B super mix 1 to 2X a week as needed which is likely why my MCH and MCHC numbers were normal for my recent blood draw.

Good information brother thanks and I'll definitely look further into this.

Nice Total and Free test #s. At 600mg/wk and seeing GCs HPLC testing on the Test E at 344mg/ml this nice to see. It all lines up perfectly. If you are pinning 1.2ml twice a week, based on their HPLC testing, you are running closer to 800mg/wk which would also explain the e2 numbers still elevated after running adex @ .5mg e3.5d. Thanks for posting.

I just started their Test E for TRT/cruise for the next few months and after seeing their testing and this, I plan on starting at like 150mg/wk since it is overdosed and see where my numbers land on bloodwork in about 4-5 weeks. Which is fine by me, more bang for the buck IMO.

I believe I've seen someone on here have 2,200.
I can't remember I believe it was on a psl cycle

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Do you think the Boron holds a merit in regards to freeing up bound test?

Nice Total and Free test #s. At 600mg/wk and seeing GCs HPLC testing on the Test E at 344mg/ml this nice to see. It all lines up perfectly. If you are pinning 1.2ml twice a week, based on their HPLC testing, you are running closer to 800mg/wk which would also explain the e2 numbers still elevated after running adex @ .5mg e3.5d. Thanks for posting.

I just started their Test E for TRT/cruise for the next few months and after seeing their testing and this, I plan on starting at like 150mg/wk since it is overdosed and see where my numbers land on bloodwork in about 4-5 weeks. Which is fine by me, more bang for the buck IMO.

Everything is running smoothly now that I have upped the adex, nipple sensitivity has diminished and feeling good.

As I'm logging my final notes from this run I was hoping you gentlemen could assist in validating my math, in my opening statement I explained my does to be Test E 250 at 1.2 ml twice a week but given the HPLC results from GC on the test coming in at 344.93mg per ml would the 1.2ml actually be 413.916mg for a weekly total of 827.832mg?

As I'm logging my final notes from this run I was hoping you gentlemen could assist in validating my math, in my opening statement I explained my does to be Test E 250 at 1.2 ml twice a week but given the HPLC results from GC on the test coming in at 344.93mg per ml would the 1.2ml actually be 413.916mg for a weekly total of 827.832mg?
Yep, that math is good

I don't mean to be negative in any way but it seems that gear is way overdosed . It may seem better than underdosed gear but overdosed gear can be dangerous . It's good to get ur money's worth cause most the time it's the other way but still not a good thing .

These results are based on the following:

GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days for 4 weeks bloods pulled 73 hrs after lat pin fasted in the AM
Pharma Adex .5 every 3.5 days

Please provide feedback as you see fit.
I ran his Test E last year at 500mg/wk split pins and scored 3300 TT pulled 3.5 days after last pin it's posted somewhere in my log. Your #s look good for 600mg/wk.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I ran his Test E last year at 500mg/wk split pins and scored 3300 TT pulled 3.5 days after last pin it's posted somewhere in my log. Your #s look good for 600mg/wk.

Given that it was actually 800mg as per testing results would those numbers still be in range

Unless you had sent in the bottle you were pinning and got the results back, the only way you're going to know about your levels in that single specific vial is to do what you did and pull bloods. You can now say that what you pinned was legitly dosed.

That's a good TT# for 2.5cc's /wk

Unless you had sent in the bottle you were pinning and got the results back, the only way you're going to know about your levels in that single specific vial is to do what you did and pull bloods. You can now say that what you pinned was legitly dosed.

Thanks for the feedback as I'm just trying to log everything as detailed as I can for future reference, I'll definitely be pulling bloods on everything going forward so I know exactly how to adjust and plan future runs.

Thanks for the feedback as I'm just trying to log everything as detailed as I can for future reference, I'll definitely be pulling bloods on everything going forward so I know exactly how to adjust and plan future runs.
Smart move. Always do bloods my friend. I've done 3 labs on GC's different esters of Test and they all were good scores. Nothing's a sure thing in the game tho, every lab screws up or scams up based on the history of the boards. But I'm confident in recommending GC thru the past 2.5 yrs in dealing with him.

The gear is slightly overdosed....this is not a secret and well known.

I don't mean to be negative in any way but it seems that gear is way overdosed . It may seem better than underdosed gear but overdosed gear can be dangerous . It's good to get ur money's worth cause most the time it's the other way but still not a good thing .

Nothing wrong with having elevated E2 until you start getting gyno sides. I know this guy eventually said he was starting to get some initial gyno sides, but jeez, just because e2 is elevated doesn't mean you need to be using AI. Lots of health benefits from high estrogen.

Really nice test numbers anyone would be happy with that . I've just switched over a few weeks ago to GC stuff and feeling amazing as always.

Really nice test numbers anyone would be happy with that . I've just switched over a few weeks ago to GC stuff and feeling amazing as always.

I've only tried 3 items so far and I'm very pleased to this point, hoping for equally satisfying results with additional items, they have been more than helpful and very professional.

I've had nothing but good results from him! Getting ready to make anther order! Awesome products!

Please review my latest labs and provide feedback, this is after 12 weeks of GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days with 50mg per day GC Var the last 6 weeks.
Theses labs where pulled 75hrs after last pin while running 200 to 210mg Pharma test E and 120mg pharma deca per week split into 5 pins Monday thru Friday with 1/2" 28 gauge in delts and pecs, AI is 0.5 Pharma Adex twice a week. I feel they look good and I'm more than happy with the results from GC during and now after. Do any of you gentlemen think there's any GC test left in my system that would aid to theses numbers are do they look to be inline for my pharma dose?

Attachments

• lab1.png
    lab1.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 23
  • lab2.png
    lab2.png
    222 KB · Views: 21
  • lab3.png
    lab3.png
    139 KB · Views: 18
  • lab4.png
    lab4.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 14
Please review my latest labs and provide feedback, this is after 12 weeks of GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days with 50mg per day GC Var the last 6 weeks.
Theses labs where pulled 75hrs after last pin while running 200 to 210mg Pharma test E and 120mg pharma deca per week split into 5 pins Monday thru Friday with 1/2" 28 gauge in delts and pecs, AI is 0.5 Pharma Adex twice a week. I feel they look good and I'm more than happy with the results from GC during and now after. Do any of you gentlemen think there's any GC test left in my system that would aid to theses numbers are do they look to be inline for my pharma dose?

So how long ago did you stop pinning GC and hop on the Pharma Test? These numbers look really good for 200mgs per week, so I am guessing you do still have some GC test in your system. But if you can clarify exactly how long it has been since you switched protocols that would be helpful. But numbers look good from what I can tell.

So how long ago did you stop pinning GC and hop on the Pharma Test? These numbers look really good for 200mgs per week, so I am guessing you do still have some GC test in your system. But if you can clarify exactly how long it has been since you switched protocols that would be helpful. But numbers look good from what I can tell.

6 weeks

Yeah I would say everything looks very good then. I dont know what you typical pull on 200mg of Pharma Test but almost 1900 on 200mgs per weeks is DEFINITELY high in my experience...I would expect somewhere around 1000ish or so, give or take, personally. Looks great to me.

Good stuff....enjoy.

These results are based on the following:

GC Test e 250 @ 1.2 ML every 3.5 days for 4 weeks bloods pulled 73 hrs after lat pin fasted in the AM
Pharma Adex .5 every 3.5 days

Please provide feedback as you see fit.

wow those numbers are impressive! thanks for this.

Back