• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beirut explosion - Multi-angle footage

That was intentional....

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

That was intentional....

How can that be intentional? Ammonium nitrate is quite unstable and it becomes even more so when sitting in a hot warehouse for six years. There's been talk it was because sparks from a welder's torch touched off a fire which spread to that warehouse where all the bags of fertilizer were stored. 2700 tons went kaboom...enough to mistake it for a bomb attack.

Looks like the 4th of July around my parts....A little sweeping up and it'll be fine...I promise...lol

Mossad sent in a welder to weld the doors shut, knowing what they had in there haha

that’s my theory. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. Them Jews is sneaky 😉

This was more than 1000 times the ammonium nitrate used in the Oklahoma City bombing. Just to put it in perspective.

According to early reports there was a fire next door that spread. I assume that's still the story.

Ammonium nitrate is pretty damn good on it’s own but OKC was ANFO. That diesel kicks shit up a fair notch. In any case, that was a massive explosion. I took part in one of the largest conventional explosive shots done in the military and that Beruit one rivaled it. Part of me got a chubby watching it. Most of me was concerned about all the poor cunts nearby. Some not so near.
I you like this kind of shit, check out the rocket fuel plant explosion from a few years ago. Nevada I think?

Ammonium nitrate is pretty damn good on it’s own but OKC was ANFO. That diesel kicks shit up a fair notch.

True...I should have pointed that out. Just figured it (diesel) was common enough knowledge that it didn't need pointed out. I forget there are a lot of younger people reading that may not be familiar with things.

Do some research into an explosive called HMX. Similar to RDX. It is an explosive used almost exclusively in military applications and is used to detonate nuclear warheads and as a high energy rocket propellant. When it is heated it undergoes deflagration and emits a reddish-brown smoke. Watch the video again. Don’t believe everything they are feeding you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Do some research into an explosive called HMX. Similar to RDX. It is an explosive used almost exclusively in military applications and is used to detonate nuclear warheads and as a high energy rocket propellant. When it is heated it undergoes deflagration and emits a reddish-brown smoke. Watch the video again. Don’t believe everything they are feeding you.

so, does my theory hold water?

The media says : ammonium nitrate, in storage for over 6 years so that the public feels safer thinking there was no malevolent intent with what they had there.

everybody knows that’s a port used to smuggle weapons from various nations for use in terrorist cells.

So... y’all should know that it wasn’t ammonium nitrate and it hadn’t been stored very long.

my guess is certain factions that were afraid of being targeted by whatever they were imported, had intel, that was good, and prevented something really bad from happening before it was too late.

Most explosive, at least commercially made ones, just burn when on fire. They require heat AND pressure to go high order. I suppose if shit was burning and a beam fell from the roof of the building, that would do it. Only takes a small bang to initiate the big one.

def. see the reddish/brown u speak of. man, i guess the days of us just getting a straight fuckin answer on something like this are over? where's Wes, he'll get to the bottom of it!

def. see the reddish/brown u speak of. man, i guess the days of us just getting a straight fuckin answer on something like this are over? where's Wes, he'll get to the bottom of it!

Lol yeah I keep waiting to see what Wes has to say. It pretty disturbing.

The media says : ammonium nitrate, in storage for over 6 years so that the public feels safer thinking there was no malevolent intent with what they had there.

everybody knows that’s a port used to smuggle weapons from various nations for use in terrorist cells.

So... y’all should know that it wasn’t ammonium nitrate and it hadn’t been stored very long.

my guess is certain factions that were afraid of being targeted by whatever they were imported, had intel, that was good, and prevented something really bad from happening before it was too late.

I don’t think we’ll ever really get the truth of the matter, but I know for a fact that wasn’t ANFO. I’ve made explosives using ANFO. As far as HME goes, ANFO is pretty fucking stable. Sitting in a hot hangar for a few years? Sure, I could see the fuel off-gassing and filling the air with volatile organic compounds that could catch fire. But explosive compounds created from low explosives, like Ammonium Nitrate and Fuel Oil (ANFO), need ignition sources. Boosters. A fuze. A method of initiation.

How can that be intentional? Ammonium nitrate is quite unstable and it becomes even more so when sitting in a hot warehouse for six years. There's been talk it was because sparks from a welder's torch touched off a fire which spread to that warehouse where all the bags of fertilizer were stored. 2700 tons went kaboom...enough to mistake it for a bomb attack.
They just arrested 16 individuals....don't know the charges though...

Back