• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What scale you guys using?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I got a size 14 foot and my scale has been reading from 235.5 to 240.6 back to back to back.

I'm guessing my feet are to big. What scale you guys using?

I got a size 14 foot and my scale has been reading from 235.5 to 240.6 back to back to back.

I dont think that's too abnormal really. I bounce 3-4 lbs regularly

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Damn dude.... that's a "BIGFOOT" tell us is really harry and hide in the forest? lol.... I kid.. I kid.... seriously big foot man....I got a tiny 10. You know what they say about small feet though.... that we are hung like a horse...........horsefly that is...lol
I weigh 245ish and I am 5 ft 8. I need to loose 40 to 50 lbs yet. But would need to add another 8 to 15 lbs of muscle to be proportioned correctly. I'm a thick boy....
As to scale I just use a cheap electronic one but it seems accurate enough.

I dont think that's too abnormal really. I bounce 3-4 lbs regularly

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

No that stepping on the scale stepping off then back on to double check. No delay. I'm not talking morning then afternoon.

- - - Updated - - -

Damn dude.... that's a "BIGFOOT" tell us is really harry and hide in the forest? lol.... I kid.. I kid.... seriously big foot man....I got a tiny 10. You know what they say about small feet though.... that we are hung like a horse...........horsefly that is...lol
I weigh 245ish and I am 5 ft 8. I need to loose 40 to 50 lbs yet. But would need to add another 8 to 15 lbs of muscle to be proportioned correctly. I'm a thick boy....
As to scale I just use a cheap electronic one but it seems accurate enough.

Hey gotta hold up this 6 3 frame lol.

At 5' 6", 200 lbs, I have size 11 feet, like a weeble, I wobble, but I can't fall down...

You’re scale is off. I have size 14 ft and haven’t had a issue with a cheap Walmart digital scale.

I'm a wide 15.. fitbit scale works fine as long as it's on a solid surface

Back