• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anadrol or Dbol

For strength which would you choose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anadrol is more potent in that area for me mg:mg. I still choose Dbol. Feel good and doesn’t mess w my appetite like adrol. Although I like adrol, it took me a while to use is proper.

Max

For the more experienced guy like me, I just finished using them both together, 100mg each. Great combination.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Drol is better suited plus you don't have to stress as much about estro sides. Dbol can be a bitch in that dept, as much as I love the feeling of being on it, the sides just outweigh the rewards

I am with vision with the anadrol . Both make my blood pressure get too high but with the drol I don’t have to worry about my e2 .

What dosages do you guys run?

What dosages do you guys run?

that really depends because I've ran some decent moderate dosages with great returns and I've turned around and ran ridiculous unnecessary dosages that ultimately got me sick.
100 really seems to be a good spot for me and people have this idea that that is actually a lot when it's really not if you split that throughout the day.. I've use double that oh, that's where problems happened and I ultimately was nauseous around the clock and I felt like garbage..but I will say for a short duration when I was running that much I've never gotten stronger and more Fuller so quick.. it was superficial.

75-100 is really a decent dosage. split that up between 6 hours, and use it for about 5 or 6 weeks. after five or six weeks I have never myself noticed any more returns the actually slow down around week 3 into week 4 and they do not get any better.. I've ran them for about 8 weeks just to keep the muscle belly full as I was dieting down and it was effective..
4-5 week blitz are best in my opinion.. 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and repeat.. I wouldn't do this for more than a full cycle.

I love anadrol. And in my opinion it destroys dbol in every aspect !

For me it’s Anadrol for pure strength gains and D-bol works better at actual muscle gain. That’s just my two cc’s though.

IML Gear Cream!
I had to stop taking anadrol 50 mg after a few weeks! headaches and random nose bleeds! I ran dbol at 25 mg-50 mg and loved it, great strength and sides werent bad other than some bloodpressure increase.

For strength which would you choose

For pure strenght i’ll choose Anadrol, for actual muscle gain and “feel good” i’ll choose dbol.

It’s also person depented.

I really like Anadrol the last few weeks of a contest prep or in a carb up phase a few days before the show, it can really transform your physique in hours!

Last edited:
Back