• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash labs

Bubba136

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so I placed an order last week from flash labs for some turinabol, test p, masteron p and tren a. I did read many positive reviews but I’d like to know if anyone here has ever run these compounds specifically and how it went with your cycle. Thanks: just started my cycle last Friday and goes as follows.

week 1-8

Test prop- 30mg ed (210mg/week)
masteron- 80mg ed (560mg/week
tren ace- 50mg ed (350mg/week)
Turinabol is just for the stash. Figured I’d give their orals a try later down the line.

Lol almost exactly what I'm running right now

Daily
30mg test prop
50mg tren ace
75mg mast prop

Lol almost exactly what I'm running right now

Daily
30mg test prop
50mg tren ace
75mg mast prop

Lol nice. Yea I’m looking forward to it. First time using test as a low dose with tren. This is my 2nd go around with tren. First cycle I hated it so I’m giving it another try. I think the test was too high the first time around so I’m trying it this way. I know it’s only the 5th day but I feel 0 water and I feel my body already getting leaner and tighter. Also dieting hard too so obviously That has an affect as well. Keep me posted on your cycle man, I’m interested in seeing how it goes for you! What week are you on?

Lol nice. Yea I’m looking forward to it. First time using test as a low dose with tren. This is my 2nd go around with tren. First cycle I hated it so I’m giving it another try. I think the test was too high the first time around so I’m trying it this way. I know it’s only the 5th day but I feel 0 water and I feel my body already getting leaner and tighter. Also dieting hard too so obviously That has an affect as well. Keep me posted on your cycle man, I’m interested in seeing how it goes for you! What week are you on?

Week 11... just trying to lean out cause I took a big tear out the gym and stuffed my face. Started at 268, weighed 266.5 the other day. Sorry I don't have a better before pic lol

Attachments

• LahSAJ9L-3186651.jpg
    LahSAJ9L-3186651.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 20200804_163657.jpg
    20200804_163657.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 31
Keep the Gucci pouch. That shit’s dope.

Week 11... just trying to lean out cause I took a big tear out the gym and stuffed my face. Started at 268, weighed 266.5 the other day. Sorry I don't have a better before pic lol

Weird my pouch has no branding.......hmm....

good work man! That’s what I’m trying to do, I’m calorie deficient rn so I’m looking to stay more or less the same weight and just lose bf%

Good job recomping. Lost a lot of fat and bloat
And can see some quality muscle. Cheers

Max

Flash has been a solid source for a long time.

They had some issues last year with, I believe, some mislabeled gear or it could have possibly been the wrong raw type but, it was handled to my knowledge.

I have a client who uses their products and has been satisfied.

IML Gear Cream!
Flash has been a solid source for a long time.

They had some issues last year with, I believe, some mislabeled gear or it could have possibly been the wrong raw type but, it was handled to my knowledge.

I have a client who uses their products and has been satisfied.
You must be thinking of another company. Flash never had issues with wrong raw type or mislabeled gear. Maybe you’re thinking of the tiny writing on the back where the Chinese label maker put eq on everything in tiny writing because the guy didn’t speak English? The big writing on the front of the labels is the correct gear contents. Flash is designing new labels currently. The contents have always been accurate which was proven by lab analysis.

Running their tren e/ test p at the moment. All is golden. Havent experienced any tren sides and hopefully i wont with the tren e as im only dosing at 300mg per week.
Now as for the test p, been receiving a nice pump and strength increase already. Smooth as silk with no pip. Would like to increase dosing but going to keep it simple, beside i only have a bottle of each😉

You must be thinking of another company. Flash never had issues with wrong raw type or mislabeled gear. Maybe you’re thinking of the tiny writing on the back where the Chinese label maker put eq on everything in tiny writing because the guy didn’t speak English? The big writing on the front of the labels is the correct gear contents. Flash is designing new labels currently. The contents have always been accurate which was proven by lab analysis.
Ah that's what it was.

I actually had some prop that had that printing issue.

Sorry about that.

Back