• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironlion cancelled order

Lar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
placed my first order with ironlion, payed with bitcoin, payment cleared 9:00 and 30min later I got a order cancelled, do not send crypto payment email. I cant get anyone to respond at IL. Anyone have any suggestions? The payment was sent and successfully transferred.

@REHH might want to see this.

placed my first order with ironlion, payed with bitcoin, payment cleared 9:00 and 30min later I got a order cancelled, do not send crypto payment email. I cant get anyone to respond at IL. Anyone have any suggestions? The payment was sent and successfully transferred.

Get your post count up to 10 and then send REHH a private message. He is the rep and can help you.

hi bro

our boss said we got your email , you are cheated by that scammer, we have posted thread, before you place your order , or when you place your order, pls contact us "ironlion@keemail.me"

we have posted lots of thread to let people know, pls contact ironlion@keemail.me before you want to order something,

Last edited:
Thanks just placed an order from one of the sponsors that welcomed me. I may have been scammed again. Ugh. I’ll check out REHH

we and our rep had posted it,

when you place your order pls contact us by ironlion@keemail.me

thanks, so everybody, if you want to order something, pls contact us by ironlion@keemail.me firstly. thanks,

Thanks just placed an order from one of the sponsors that welcomed me. I may have been scammed again. Ugh. I’ll check out REHH

No you didn't, you placed an order with a scammer, look at the multiple threads posted here about not placing orders any way other than ironlion@keemail.me

Make a couple more posts so I can send you pm

To clear up confusion, the IL site was a scam and not the Keemail.me source. I have since placed another. Please PM me. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
bro did you use the website? if you did you got scammed. happened to me too. its email only. no website

To clear up confusion, the IL site was a scam and not the Keemail.me source. I have since placed another. Please PM me. Thanks

There is currently NO ironlion website, any website you find is a scam.

There is currently NO ironlion website, any website you find is a scam.

does that apply to all sponsors? I placed an order with a different sponsor and was directed to a website placed order then got cancellation, seemed like same scam, later got reply that due to COVID they don’t ship internationally till it clears up. This morning I got a “credit” to use for domestics. Or I can wait till after COVID. Feels like a scam but not sure yet. I’m still out 350 more and no product.

does that apply to all sponsors? I placed an order with a different sponsor and was directed to a website placed order then got cancellation, seemed like same scam, later got reply that due to COVID they don’t ship internationally till it clears up. This morning I got a “credit” to use for domestics. Or I can wait till after COVID. Feels like a scam but not sure yet. I’m still out 350 more and no product.

He’s referring to ironlion only. Sounds like you have terrible luck with this. Might want to hold off from jumping the gun and do some research on who is actually good and who isn’t.

Last edited:

Yes I was only referring to ironlion, each sponsor here does their own thing, some have websites, some don't. There are tons of scammers out there trying to rip you off any way they can. Most all the popular sources deal with fakes and scammers.

Last edited:
Back