• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Free T on trt- bloodwork

Bubba136

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I posted this thread in the wrong section so here it is again. Whats up guys. Quick question, I had blood work done earlier this year and I was cruising with 250mg a week with sust 250 from biotech. My total t came out 1901 and free T 438! Anyone else get this high with their free t? Just wondering. I was thinking maybe it may have been the turinabol that I was taking a couple weeks prior not sure.

That's a bit more then TRT I'd say.
I wish I could get that. Is have to run about 400 to get those numbers. But I usualy have pretty high free T. Whatever my total is I can divide by 1/3 and get my free T number in PG. Numbers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That's a bit more then TRT I'd say.
I wish I could get that. Is have to run about 400 to get those numbers. But I usualy have pretty high free T. Whatever my total is I can divide by 1/3 and get my free T number in PG. Numbers.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

ok thanks. And yea he wants me @200mg every other week but I was like screw it, I’ll do the 250 a week lol. and bloods always come back perfect. I get bloodwork done every 3 months due to my type 1 diabetes anyways so we’re both very on top of things. And According to the doc it is a VERY generous dose of test but with my size he says my body can handle it. I’m 6’2 225. Only issues I’ve ever had is when I run an oral and my liver values are out of wack, even with liver supplements. So I’ve been trying to stay away from those. But thanks for the response was wondering how the free t works more or less 👍🏻

Back