• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jano Testing Accutane

shawn4425

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I while back a new sponsor came to the board. Had Accutane which had been harder for me to come by then most gear. I made a large purchase for myself while I had the money. I had ordered several bags of it trying to stock up for the year.

I was a bit uneducated on lab testing in the beginning and figured I'd send the Accutane out to be tested since I had purchased so much. Got in contact with Jano. He sent me a message back stating it would be about 115 bucks. So i moved forward little did I know the shipping was a bit expensive, as I'm in the US and hes in the EU.

About this same time I got my bloodwork done and found out my gear was bunk. And he disappeared off the earth as the do.

I kept all my bunk gear and pills if he ever try's to surface with similar labels and capps.

Mr.P from Platinum Powders can eat a bag o dicks.

Anyway it took about 7 weeks to have my samples get to Jano. I assume from Covid delays.

Got my results and as expected they were trash.

I usually spend as.much on Accutane as I do my gear and.cycle support. So that's why I had it sent in.

In the long run I learned it's not useful for someone like me to pay for testing. Imm be doing more due diligence in the future.

But since I payed for it figured I'd post it.

Jano also did offer to keep my money in credit for another future test, which I though was awesome. But I just dont ever see me using it unless I'm buying g over 1000s of gear from someone been around a while. All in all I'm out about 1000 including the testing, bloods, initial purchase.

So hard lesson learned. But as far as I can tell Jano is good to go.

These caps were supposed to be 20mg I beleive
9ac007dddf9aa04f5701b5b0d442121c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I while back a new sponsor came to the board. Had Accutane which had been harder for me to come by then most gear. I made a large purchase for myself while I had the money. I had ordered several bags of it trying to stock up for the year.

I was a bit uneducated on lab testing in the beginning and figured I'd send the Accutane out to be tested since I had purchased so much. Got in contact with Jano. He sent me a message back stating it would be about 115 bucks. So i moved forward little did I know the shipping was a bit expensive, as I'm in the US and hes in the EU.

About this same time I got my bloodwork done and found out my gear was bunk. And he disappeared off the earth as the do.

I kept all my bunk gear and pills if he ever try's to surface with similar labels and capps.

Anyway it took about 7 weeks to have my samples get to Jano. I assume from Covid delays.

I usually spend as.much on Accutane as I do my gear and.cycle support. So that's why I had it sent in.

In the long run I learned it's not useful for someone like me to pay for testing. Imm be doing more due diligence in the future.

Jano also did offer to keep my money in credit for another future test, which I though was awesome. But I just dont ever see me using it unless I'm buying g over 1000s of gear from someone been around a while. All in all I'm out about 1000 including the testing, bloods, initial purchase.

Damn bro.. 6mg out of 20.. just enough to maybe have a lil bit of sides to think it's legit. Damn scammers. Thnx for the results, first time I've seen someone test accutane. Speaking of, how is your AA tane working?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Damn bro.. 6mg out of 20.. just enough to maybe have a lil bit of sides to think it's legit. Damn scammers. Thnx for the results, first time I've seen someone test accutane. Speaking of, how is your AA tane working?

Pretty well. I was taking 20mg with pretty good results. Then I started this new job. Where I sweat my balls off for 8-10hrs a day. Finding all the salt on my skin plus being in that state for so long I'm a bit flaired up right now. I upped it to 40mg and I'll see.

On 20mg I did temporarily clear up. Then the Mast kicked in and I got a new job. But I'm sure the Accutane is legit

Last edited:

That sucks. Caps are hard to make and A LOT of UGLs fuck them up. The density of the raws vs filler makes it extremely difficult to get a consistent blend and dose. There’s also some math involved and a lot of sources rip through it doing the wrong equation.

The result is some caps may be underdosed and other caps might be hot dosed. It sucks. That’s why testing is so important.

I did a year-long course of accutane. Now I don’t get acne at all. Do yourself a favor and find a source of pharma grade so you take all the guess work out of it. There are pharma sources that sell it for just slightly more than the UGL crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good call, I do labs now no matter what. I want to know what I put in my body was legit.

That sucks. Caps are hard to make and A LOT of UGLs fuck them up. The density of the raws vs filler makes it extremely difficult to get a consistent blend and dose. There’s also some math involved and a lot of sources rip through it doing the wrong equation.

The result is some caps may be underdosed and other caps might be hot dosed. It sucks. That’s why testing is so important.

I did a year-long course of accutane. Now I don’t get acne at all. Do yourself a favor and find a source of pharma grade so you take all the guess work out of it. There are pharma sources that sell it for just slightly more than the UGL crap.

I agree but I'm also cost having to watch the cost. I hopefully have found a good liquid supplier. I'm happy with the results so far.

I took accutane when I was a teen full 80mg for 2years and knocked it mostly out. But the first time I went on cycling it all came back

I had a good UGL supply that kept me acne free at 20mg. Then he got busted. And it's been hit or miss since. But it got realy bad when I tried NPP. Shit was horrible. Bloody shirts and all. Bloody sheets and pillows. I handle test well. But NPP and Mast seem to flair it up a bit.

I'll keep an eye on it..learn. I dont have health insurance and accutane is insanely expensive. Plus the doc wants labs for the liver.

Pretty well. I was taking 20mg with pretty good results. Then I started this new job. Where I sweat my balls off for 8-10hrs a day. Finding all the salt on my skin plus being in that state for so long I'm a bit flaired up right now. I upped it to 40mg and I'll see.

On 20mg I did temporarily clear up. Then the Mast kicked j and I got a new job. But I'm sure the Accutane I legit

You can drastically shrink the subcutaneous oil producing glands by running accutane to a cumulative dose = 120 mg per kg of body weight.

For me at a body weight of 270 lbs that was a cumulative total of 15,000 mg and I ran 40 mg/day for a year and 2 weeks. It’s just as bad for your liver as orals so watch your AST/ALT values and no oral steroids for that year.

You can do the same at 20 mg/day but run it longer to hit your cumulative dose.

Edit: oops, looks like you did that as a teenager. I’m surprised the acne came back.

Last edited:
Good call, I do labs now no matter what. I want to know what I put in my body was legit.
Agree. I'm a rookie in this Arena. But I tend to bump my head once and learn. I'm pretty consistent with labs. Atleast 2x a year. I know they say you can gauge on how you feel. But I've learned how I feel.and how my body reacts to different doses of Test. Learning new compounds ad I go. After about that 4week I knew something was up. I was taking 300mg test a week and my labs came back 730ish??? Total test. Sent an email no response. Then his banners started coming down.

You can drastically shrink the subcutaneous oil producing glands by running accutane to a cumulative dose = 120 mg per kg of body weight.

For me at a body weight of 270 lbs that was a cumulative total of 15,000 mg and I ran 40 mg/day for a year and 2 weeks. It’s just as bad for your liver as orals so watch your AST/ALT values and no oral steroids for that year.

Edit: oops, looks like you did that as a teenager. I’m surprised the acne came back.
Holy smokes. 40mg/day for over a year..what did that cost you if u don't mind me asking? Was it thru a script/doc insurance paid?

IML Gear Cream!

Well I was good until I hopped on cycle. Them it all.came back. I was clear for a decade..

I've been diligent about liver values. My AST and ALT are creeping up a bit around 50. I've added in some extra liver support and stopped all orals other then proviron. No alcohol.

And I was ok I testosterone. But that NPP did me in

Holy smokes. 40mg/day for over a year..what did that cost you if u don't mind me asking? Was it thru a script/doc insurance paid?

No. All self-purchased India generic.

Most insurance doesn’t cover dermatologists (mine didn’t). And since we’re all prescribing ourselves PEDs I just read up on accutane also.

Could be very likely the wholesaler source was buying from stepped on it.

Or the source himself did.

Not uncommon.

Still sucks!

Could be very likely the wholesaler source was buying from stepped on it.

Or the source himself did.

Not uncommon.

Still sucks!
I guess. But considering my test was bunk, the adex was bunk, the mast was bunk, and the accutane. Sure he was just running a big quick scam

When this went down I was only taking his gear
300test E
200mast E
.25 Adex e3d

5 weeks.in my test levels were 730ish. My E2 was 62, so one can only assume it was all bad

I guess. But considering my test was bunk, the adex was bunk, the mast was bunk, and the accutane. Sure he was just running a big quick scam

When this went down I was only taking his gear
300test E
200mast E
.25 Adex e3d

5 weeks.in my test levels were 730ish. My E2 was 62, so one can only assume it was all bad

Thats terrible!

Many sources don't even know what they are selling i hate to say. They get a bag of powder and they think its mast-p but actually test-p

I knew thatvwas coming at the end. I was gonna order another kit. He ask how many and when i said 1 no reply from him

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING

ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS

PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back