• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming off trt

Ratherb1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I can no longer continue my trt journey , I have clomid and arimidex . Can someone be so nice to recommend dosage . I'm about 2 weeks from my last injection and I'm getting conflicting info from my searches . Any help appreciated!

Yeah man Clomid is prescribed at 25-50mgs ED or EOD.

I have my clients run PCT for at least 2-3 months, then at month 4 we retest their blood and see where their levels are. If you are not recovered fully you can stay on Clomid long term, as this is very commonly and widely used as first line "HRT" nowadays.

Also HCG solo or with an AI can also be used as "HRT" nowadays and we know that even something like 250iu ED can put you at the higher end of the natural scale in terms of total T.

As for your Arim, you can run that. .25mgs ED or EOD should be sufficient. If you see any puffy nipples, or other issues with High E, just increase the dosage ever so slightly.

I like the old school Method of Clomid (25mgs ED) and 20mgs Nolva ED for 3 months for a very basic but effective PCT.

I came off after 3 yrs some yrs back (wanted more kids) and I did:
HCG 250mgx2 week for 4 weeks
Clomid 50mg ed Week 1-2
Clomid 25mg ed week 3-8

I had a Dr helping and did regular blood test and I felt fine the whole time, lost a little strength&weight but nothing major.
Good luck!

I also like the oold school method.

1- 25 mg Nolva ed for 4 weeks

2- Clomid 50 mg for 2 weeks

3- HCG 5000 just one bottle over first 2 weeks

Recheck your bloods after that month. Keep in mind to let Testosterone clear. Like 3 weeks to clear ? Good luck , Rider

P.S. You don't have to wait with HGC to clear Testosterone

Hey Rathor, if itsit's a health issue, maybe you could share your story tto help us HRTers. What to look out for kinda thing ?

Hey Rathor, if itsit's a health issue, maybe you could share your story tto help us HRTers. What to look out for kinda thing ?
Well I've been on for around 8 months and having hematocrit issues last checked around 55 . Once I come off I'm thinking of restarting lower at a later date . Just want to get the hematocrit in check.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for everyone's input so far !

Donate blood and drink water only and at least about 6 bottles a day. Your Hemo will be in the 40s.

Here's what you need to do. I know because I've been in TRT for 10+years. Always keep yourself hydrated. The day you get your blood work done, drink a ton of water, starting several hours before you get your blood drawn. You NEVER have blood work done first thing in the morning like the doctor says. Why? Because you're dehydrated from not drinking water overnight. You're blood is thicker when you are dehydrated. That throws a false high hemoglobin level. It's not accurate in the morning. You MUST hydrate!

Here's what you need to do. I know because I've been in TRT for 10+years. Always keep yourself hydrated. The day you get your blood work done, drink a ton of water, starting several hours before you get your blood drawn. You NEVER have blood work done first thing in the morning like the doctor says. Why? Because you're dehydrated from not drinking water overnight. You're blood is thicker when you are dehydrated. That throws a false high hemoglobin level. It's not accurate in the morning. You MUST hydrate!

Accurate information here, I agree.

IML Gear Cream!
I’m likely misunderstanding something here, but are you guys suggesting that old school PCT methods can kickstart the boys again to produce T? I’ve been on TRT for a few years....at the time my labs came back in the low 300’s, Doc prescribes 30mg/day of that underarm shit. He refuses to prescribe injectable (my preference).

If you guys are suggesting that there is an alternative, I’m going to research it and consider it

Back