• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League sign up now

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We are going with a 12 man league this year so we can have more members participate. Right now we have 5 returning from last year so there are 7 spots up for grabs. Members get in by first come first served basis so post NOW if you would like to play. We have 11 sponsors and there will be over $4000 in gear and store credit up for grabs so get in on the action. If there are 7 guys that have posted please continue to post just in case someone drops out of the league or disappears. You will be on the waiting list.
Rules for joining the league. You must have a post count of 300 or more to enter. No sponsor bashing or you will be removed from the league and banned from future leagues.
Here are the sponsors for this year and we are all very thankful for your generous donations.
JuicePal $200 store credit
Seroidify $500 store credit
Monster Labs 5 Test Cyp and 2 Mast\Tren blend $400 value
DutchPharma $500 store credit
PSL $350 store credit
GrAnabolic $250 store credit
Gear Church $500 store credit
SXript USA $250 store credit
Iron Lion 3 orange tops hgh kits
OSgear $300 Store credit

I see that Intergrity Labs had their forum down but I am thinking it has to do with late board fees but we will wait to see what happens and address it when the time comes.
Good luck everyone,
The Commish

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in

6 signed up so far room for one more and then reserves

I'm happy to be back in!

Oh good luck guys! If its not filled i will play or reserve.

You are in bro!
Cdub is a good guy for the league . Good luck to everyone, you will need it. I got some good side bets for this year. I heard they are letting kaepernick back in the league because of the BLM movement. I'll be taking him with my first pick!

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

When is the scoring system going to be announced? Or more league rules etc. Just curious no rush

When is the scoring system going to be announced? Or more league rules etc. Just curious no rush
I am going to send out emails to the returning guys from last year and we will vote on everything. So far it looks like most would like to see yardage added to the scoring system.

Still looking for a couple of guys to be on the stand by list. Just post in here if you are interested

I am going to send out emails to the returning guys from last year and we will vote on everything. So far it looks like most would like to see yardage added to the scoring system.

Thanks for the update!!

I am waiting on email addys from Heavymetalmadman, Jswole220, MGM. Monday 8/17 there will be a vote sent out so if you want to be a part of it get me your emails please
Also anyone can sign up to be on the reserve list in case someone drops out. Just post in this thread

All emails have been sent out except for Jswole220 because he has not responded to my pms requesting an email he would like to use for Fantasy Football. Please try to get back to me by Friday the 21st of August with your reply. I am trying to set a draft date and the dates available are September 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th or 8th. PLEASE REPLY BY EMAIL ONLY. Also we need some reserve players so post your name here if you would like to be on the list
Thanks,
The Commish

Get Shredded!
Seems like there will be a spot open for anyone interested in playing. We have around $3500 in store credit and gear so far up for grabs. All donated by reputable sponsors.

Someone will jump in on this. Should be a fun time even though I have no idea what I'm doing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Someone will jump in on this. Should be a fun time even though I have no idea what I'm doing.

Check out fantasy football of dummies online it has a great deal of info about how to play. It was the first thing I read when I joined my 1st league

Check out fantasy football of dummies online it has a great deal of info about how to play. It was the first thing I read when I joined my 1st league

What’s it take to join?

What’s it take to join?
I am waiting for a response from a member who refuses to return my pms so if he doesnt get in touch with me by Monday you can take his spot. Ive pmd him 3 times requesting an email addy and hasnt replied even though he has posted here several time since the pms were sent

I am waiting for a response from a member who refuses to return my pms so if he doesnt get in touch with me by Monday you can take his spot. Ive pmd him 3 times requesting an email addy and hasnt replied even though he has posted here several time since the pms were sent
I can only guess! Lol

ASF Fantasy Football draft date is now set. It will be on Sunday September 6th at 6pm East Coast time so please make the time adjustment to the area you live in. If you have a problem with this time please contact me. I will be sending out invitations for all to join the yahoo website this week. I am still waiting for Jswoles email addy but if he doesnt send it to me by Monday we will make the proper adjustments.
The Commish.

I'd possibly be in on this.

Custom can you pm some of the specifics on how everything works, I wasnt here for it last year so idk anything about it lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I'd possibly be in on this.

Custom can you pm some of the specifics on how everything works, I wasnt here for it last year so idk anything about it lol.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
It's easy as hell bro..u can even auto-pick and u literally have to do nothing but sit back and root for your team every week. Although I'll whoop ur ass when u play me (team GC) a returning prize winner from the 1st ASF FFL

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Back