• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League sign up now

IML Gear Cream!
Yes thanks to all sponsors and Custom! Can we get lifter916 a new bench, his looks homeless and all prison gangster with a towel. And was that duct taped?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup yup.. 20+ yrs old.. had it since HS. I'll never get rid of it. Sentimental value. I hadn't used it in the last 10yrs since graduating to an actual gym, but the virus brought the ole guy back out.. the weights still weigh the same and don't lift themselves so I could care less what they look like. Only problem I run into is I can only load 300lb max on the bar and max out at 75lb dumbells. Other than that I get a decent workout. Damn haters
0232a0dec2b4f6f66d947c7bec90496b.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Ace is the place!
@ 916 I would honestly take that set up bro.
Looks like you have some sunshine/rain in your face..
Suffocating in a mask at my gym is getting old

Ace is the place!
@ 916 I would honestly take that set up bro.
Looks like you have some sunshine/rain in your face..
Suffocating in a mask at my gym is getting old
Bro it's looking more and more likely that when the gyms reopen here the mask rule may very well be in effect. How are you handling it honestly? How shitty is it? It's gotta fuck with your training.

Bro it's looking more and more likely that when the gyms reopen here the mask rule may very well be in effect. How are you handling it honestly? How shitty is it? It's gotta fuck with your training.

Oh it sucks, it definitely messes with my training style. I like to super set everything and keep my heart rate up, which in turns make me sweat a lot. The masks get all grimy which affects breathing, it’s also giving me acne on my chin.

Thanks Ace! Awesome of you and all the sponsors helping to put this on. Not sure if anyone has said yet ....A big thank you to Custom for getting this together!

Dk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I agree. Thanks custom!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my gym reopens they will have a mask rule as well. But no bandanas, gaiters allowed. So not sure what will be considered a mandatory mask yet? Probably a full face motorcycle/snowmobile helmet. I seriously hope that nobody is gonna get crushed under heavy weight due to laboured breathing caused by a mask.

So our league is now full and ready to draft on this Sunday 6pm EST (East coast time) so please make the time adjustments for where you live.
Also very important please go into the website and name your team after your board name so I know who is who so I can later assign you a shop to represent.
Draft order will be picked a half an hour prior to draft time by yahoo so be sure to check in early. It would be a good idea if everyone is in the draft room 10 minutes prior to the start of the draft. If you are late you will be put on auto select until you show up.
The Commish.

So our league is now full and ready to draft on this Sunday 6pm EST (East coast time) so please make the time adjustments for where you live.
Also very important please go into the website and name your team after your board name so I know who is who so I can later assign you a shop to represent.
Draft order will be picked a half an hour prior to draft time by yahoo so be sure to check in early. It would be a good idea if everyone is in the draft room 10 minutes prior to the start of the draft. If you are late you will be put on auto select until you show up.
The Commish.

Please keep in mind that going into this holiday weekend that our Fantasy Football Draft is on Sunday 6pm East Coast Time so please make the time adjustments for your time zone. Draft order we will picked by Yahoo a half an hour prior to the draft and I believe the draft room opens 10-15 minutes before the draft starts. I will be sending reminders through out the weekend so dont be pissed at me lol. Please try not to be late. Have a great weekend and I will assign shops to everyone tonight or tomorrow. Lifter916 wants to be called BLM but Im leaning towards Gear Church.

Please keep in mind that going into this holiday weekend that our Fantasy Football Draft is on Sunday 6pm East Coast Time so please make the time adjustments for your time zone. Draft order we will picked by Yahoo a half an hour prior to the draft and I believe the draft room opens 10-15 minutes before the draft starts. I will be sending reminders through out the weekend so dont be pissed at me lol. Please try not to be late. Have a great weekend and I will assign shops to everyone tonight or tomorrow. Lifter916 wants to be called BLM but Im leaning towards Gear Church.
Looking forward to it!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

But with big pot odds, giving the opponent the opportunity to bet; with a large number of players in the game, due to which a large pot is formed, provoking further play; at https://12betno1.com/ instead of betting, you can at least make a couple of extra money. Why don't they talk about changing odds while betting? Many bluffing techniques are not that difficult to put into practice when playing for money. Of course, you need to study each type of poker bluff thoroughly. This will help you learn the situations in which their use is most appropriate. But my poker is my element, and betting is a game of the mind.

Back