2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League sign up now

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 101
  1. #46
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Done deal. I'm up and running and logged in. Going to be fun taking your guys BTC..that is if your willing to side bet me throughout season chumps.

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Just dont take super bowl betting advice from him lol

  2. #47
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Welcome to the league KB12

    . Have you heard from everyone else, custom? I havenít seen my bro tmart around lately. Hoping he is still on monsters team this year again.
    I got confirmation emails from everyone and I just sent out league invitations which they have until the 1st of September to join or I will have to go to the guys on stand by. Im sure Tmart is still around

  3. #48
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    790100

    Is it to late for me to join?

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  4. #49
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Elit3Swagg View Post
    Is it to late for me to join?

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    I will put you on the stand by list but because of your post count you will be lower in line. I hope you understand

  5. #50
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,684

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by TripleOvertime View Post
    Welcome to the league KB12

    . Have you heard from everyone else, custom? I havenít seen my bro tmart around lately. Hoping he is still on monsters team this year again.
    Thanks triple O!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #51
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,526

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,411
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,162
    Thanked in
    1,385 Posts
    Rep Points
    1649433847

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Just dont take super bowl betting advice from him lol
    Yes. This is true..you and I both got waxed on the big game bets...oh well..that's gambling right?

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  7. #52
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Yes. This is true..you and I both got waxed on the big game bets...oh well..that's gambling right?

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    It was a tough bet bro. Best D against the best O

  8. #53
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    3,526

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,411
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,162
    Thanked in
    1,385 Posts
    Rep Points
    1649433847

    KillionB.... Welcome to the league man. But on a separate note, you won't be taking home 1st overall gold medals in this show . Good luck bro

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

  9. #54
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    90

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    79
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    790100

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I will put you on the stand by list but because of your post count you will be lower in line. I hope you understand
    I understand, thank you, sounds like a good time

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

  10. #55
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    This year I will be sending the champion a Trophy. Ive been looking at some really nice ones so this is why I stayed with the free yahoo site

  11. #56
    Senior Member

    cdubw44's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    916

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    515
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    690
    Thanked in
    482 Posts
    Rep Points
    19726056

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    This year I will be sending the champion a Trophy. Ive been looking at some really nice ones so this is why I stayed with the free yahoo site



    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  12. #57
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,505

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    775
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points
    1921398237



    Will the trophy look like this

  13. #58
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,684

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,423
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    KillionB.... Welcome to the league man. But on a separate note, you won't be taking home 1st overall gold medals in this show . Good luck bro

    Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk
    Haha we will see!! Thanks man, you too!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #59
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    1,505

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    314
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    775
    Thanked in
    533 Posts
    Rep Points
    1921398237

    Just joined. Why is there 2 other iron teams lol. I gotta change my name now lol

  15. #60
    Senior Member

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,191

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,946
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,479
    Thanked in
    3,540 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    Just joined. Why is there 2 other iron teams lol. I gotta change my name now lol
    Let me check

Similar Threads

  1. ATTEN. Shops and Reps 2nd annual Fantasy Football is getting ready
    By custom in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 07-29-2020, 04:08 PM
  2. ASF fantasy football TD!!!
    By Tmart in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-17-2020, 08:11 PM
  3. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-06-2019, 12:11 PM
  4. Anyone here in a fantasy football league?
    By custom in forum The Pit
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-30-2019, 08:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums