• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

2nd annual ASF Fantasy Football League sign up now

IML Gear Cream!
ASF Fantasy Football draft date is now set. It will be on Sunday September 6th at 6pm East Coast time so please make the time adjustment to the area you live in. If you have a problem with this time please contact me. I will be sending out invitations for all to join the yahoo website this week. I am still waiting for Jswoles email addy but if he doesnt send it to me by Monday we will make the proper adjustments.
The Commish.
I'll be there and ready to roll...good luck chumps

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

It's easy as hell bro..u can even auto-pick and u literally have to do nothing but sit back and root for your team every week. Although I'll whoop ur ass when u play me (team GC) a returning prize winner from the 1st ASF FFL

There has been a change your team will be called BLM lol

It's easy as hell bro..u can even auto-pick and u literally have to do nothing but sit back and root for your team every week. Although I'll whoop ur ass when u play me (team GC) a returning prize winner from the 1st ASF FFL

Let's do this lol

Crossing fingers the auto pick works out

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

There has been a change your team will be called BLM lol
Whelp that might fit, considering if I get 1st pick I'll be taking Kaepernick. True master and pioneer of the kneel down. See y'all in the playoffs

Put me on it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry bro, you're too jacked to be in the league. Rule is if you're bigger than the actual players on your team= disqualified.

Custom, I shot you a pm back bro.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry bro, you're too jacked to be in the league. Rule is if you're bigger than the actual players on your team= disqualified.

LOL! No fair!!

There are 3 members that would like to take the place of Jswole. If Jswole doesnt contact me by 6pm east coast time tonight I will draw the name out of a hat of who will replace him.
The Commish

Get Shredded!
I gave Jswole more than enough time to contact me so time is up. I am going to put Psychowhite, Killionb12 and Oldred91 names in a hat and will pick the 12th player that way. Good luck you guys. I will post the name of the member in a few minutes

Killionb12 name was picked so he is the 12th player congrats. But Psychowhite and Oldred91 you are still on stand by. If members do not join the league by September 1st you guys will be next to choose from. All invitations have been sent and you have until September 1st to confirm you are going to play. There will be no exceptions

Done deal. I'm up and running and logged in. Going to be fun taking your guys BTC..that is if your willing to side bet me throughout season chumps.

Killionb12 name was picked so he is the 12th player congrats. But Psychowhite and Oldred91 you are still on stand by. If members do not join the league by September 1st you guys will be next to choose from. All invitations have been sent and you have until September 1st to confirm you are going to play. There will be no exceptions

Nice! Thanks bro!!

Done deal. I'm up and running and logged in. Going to be fun taking your guys BTC..that is if your willing to side bet me throughout season chumps.

Just dont take super bowl betting advice from him lol

Welcome to the league KB12

. Have you heard from everyone else, custom? I haven’t seen my bro tmart around lately. Hoping he is still on monsters team this year again.
I got confirmation emails from everyone and I just sent out league invitations which they have until the 1st of September to join or I will have to go to the guys on stand by. Im sure Tmart is still around

Is it to late for me to join?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Is it to late for me to join?

I will put you on the stand by list but because of your post count you will be lower in line. I hope you understand

Welcome to the league KB12

. Have you heard from everyone else, custom? I haven’t seen my bro tmart around lately. Hoping he is still on monsters team this year again.

Thanks triple O!!

Yes. This is true..you and I both got waxed on the big game bets...oh well..that's gambling right?

It was a tough bet bro. Best D against the best O

KillionB.... Welcome to the league man. But on a separate note, you won't be taking home 1st overall gold medals in this show . Good luck bro

I will put you on the stand by list but because of your post count you will be lower in line. I hope you understand
I understand, thank you, sounds like a good time

This year I will be sending the champion a Trophy. Ive been looking at some really nice ones so this is why I stayed with the free yahoo site

This year I will be sending the champion a Trophy. Ive been looking at some really nice ones so this is why I stayed with the free yahoo site

fd0631c45e80094d75cce24a64e1629c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

KillionB.... Welcome to the league man. But on a separate note, you won't be taking home 1st overall gold medals in this show . Good luck bro

Haha we will see!! Thanks man, you too!!

Just joined. Why is there 2 other iron teams lol. I gotta change my name now lol

Back