• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone use tren and tren base ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone use tren and tren base ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t really use base anymore but when I did and was running tren I got more out of it by pinning test base or no ester . I also run my test low during tren cycles . I did like to pin some tren base a couple days a week when I had no tren in the mix .

I did. It was too much. The filter syringe and yuck mouth was more than I bargained for.

So Tren base tastes like shit? Ive heard it has an after taste. Im just curious if I need to run a Tren with am Ester with it so my levels are more steady or if I can run it with just Test?

So Tren base tastes like shit? Ive heard it has an after taste. Im just curious if I need to run a Tren with am Ester with it so my levels are more steady or if I can run it with just Test?

it’s pretty good on gas station burritos. Keep reading please.

Little confused by your question, but use Tren A or Tren E and always with test.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I used to love pinning gc's trenbase. Idk about these filter syringes, i just used a regular 25g. I must be in the minority here but i actually enjoyed the taste. Must be an ex junkie thing.

I am currently using Tren E200.

I can definitively say, as a guy who gets little sides from tren, I switched from tre e to tren a recently and heartburn and trensomnia are if full effect not. Nothing like it on enanthate.

IML Gear Cream!
I can definitively say, as a guy who gets little sides from tren, I switched from tre e to tren a recently and heartburn and trensomnia are if full effect not. Nothing like it on enanthate.

Makes me kinda glad I only use Tren Enanthate, then lol.

Little confused by your question, but use Tren A or Tren E and always with test.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

The question was...Can you run Tren base with just Test or do you need to run it with another Tren with a Ester like Ace, Hex or Enth? I would be using Test alongside regardless.

Back