• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Aminos

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
@weslyinmam
6f07a72a8a8bb6b1b49c080da537b5b9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use this UGL sometimes good shit.

That Glutathione pips a bitch

Ya I just found out lol

really? it is in water, right? you inject IM? what gauge and length are you injecting with and where? that product has my interest but not if bad PIP.
Ya I just found out lol

really? it is in water, right? you inject IM? what gauge and length are you injecting with and where? that product has my interest but not if bad PIP.

I have a few things from them.. pretty sure the aminos are water based.. but don't quote me on that. They draw and push through a 29g just fine.

- - - Updated - - -

I inject IM, usually in the delt of quad. Never had any pip.

1 cc 29 g insulin in leg

I've been looking at their products for some time.

Would love to give their pre workout a try but, we running on fumes in the ole Bank account post show lol.

I like their products

I use their Accutane and Adex. One of my favorites.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
And yes my code "WES15" works at checkout here.

I personally have probably ten products from them as we speak.

This brand is as good as gold. TY Frank for the post/

And yes my code "WES15" works at checkout here.

I personally have probably ten products from them as we speak.

This brand is as good as gold. TY Frank for the post/

It is the place for some very good items. Really unique. I am hoping for a 3/3/3 9mg total ghrp6, ghrp2, semorelin mix. It is not too expensive and I am sure they could have it procured quick. Hint , Hint !

Max

@wesleyinman is the best

It is the place for some very good items. Really unique. I am hoping for a 3/3/3 9mg total ghrp6, ghrp2, semorelin mix. It is not too expensive and I am sure they could have it procured quick. Hint , Hint !

Max

That would be sick I’m using their bpc 157 for my shoulder too

Back