Gorilla Pharm


By Any Means Necessary

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 228
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    By Any Means Necessary

    Any Fucking means at all.

    New home. Let's work.

  2. #2
    Banned


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    958

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    552
    Thanked in
    434 Posts
    Rep Points
    9805387

    Killin it Monte!

    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Killionb12's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,683

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,421
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,574
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts
    Rep Points
    1352349124

    Fuck yeah!! Get it!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    THEJOKER's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    1,512

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,124
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    943
    Thanked in
    622 Posts
    Rep Points
    15843120

    Get it

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Rot-Iron66's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    New England
    Age
    54
    Posts
    1,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    36
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    801
    Thanked in
    494 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Awesome physique Monte!

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    chicagosterone's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    1,998

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    835
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    715
    Thanked in
    501 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Bro fuck yeah.. you look great Monte, much more conditioned this time around.

    Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    2907750

    Looking good man. Show this coming weekend?

  8. #8
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Wardamn View Post
    Looking good man. Show this coming weekend?
    Was this past weekend. We brought a good package but only two second places.

  9. #9
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Sherk's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    8,579

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    704
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,593
    Thanked in
    1,901 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    By Any Means Nessecary

    How did you place second? The only poses I saw where you lacked some was your rear lat spread. But the guy you lost too looks like heís never squatted a day in his life. Were the judges drunk thinking this was physique? Lol. Sometimes I really question what show the judges are watching.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherk View Post
    How did you place second? The only poses I saw where you lacked some was your rear lat spread. But the guy you lost too looks like heís never squatted a day in his life. Were the judges drunk thinking this was physique? Lol. Sometimes I really question what show the judges are watching.
    In novice, I have nfi.

    In the open, the guy who won should have.

    And yeah, I didn't open my back up at all during the show for some reason. Cost me big.

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    9,450

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8,139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,208
    Thanked in
    1,794 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Welcome home Monte, time to get even more nasty freaky size!

  12. #12
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    237

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    83
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    77
    Thanked in
    59 Posts
    Rep Points
    2907750

    You looked great man, congrats!

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Second day back "training".

    Still waiting on the green light but it felt good to hit legs after over a week and a half of not training them.

    Just went and got a good solid pump, moved a little weight but nothing close usual.

    Lying leg curls - 4*10 @110
    Sldl - 3*8 315
    Hack - 4*10 225
    Reverse hack - 2*20 135
    Extensions - 4*15 110
    Calf Raise - 5*15 90

    Felt good. Ready to start pushing weights back up and get in the groove.

    No real diet atm. Free eating but it's all my usual food, just when I'm hungry I'll eat. One piece of cheesecake a night until it's gone only one left though lol

    Some shots from the show came in. This is my favorite of course lol.
    Last edited by Montego1; 08-04-2020 at 12:52 PM.

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    GainTrain's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,392

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,574
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,750
    Thanked in
    2,031 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Second day back "training".

    Still waiting on the green light but it felt good to hit legs after over a week and a half of not training them.

    Just went and got a good solid pump, moved a little weight but nothing close usual.

    Lying leg curls - 4*10 @110
    Sldl - 3*8 315
    Hack - 4*10 225
    Reverse hack - 2*20 135
    Extensions - 4*15 110
    Calf Raise - 5*15 90

    Felt good. Ready to start pushing weights back up and get in the groove.

    No real diet atm. Free eating but it's all my usual food, just when I'm hungry I'll eat. One piece of cheesecake a night until it's gone only one left though lol

    Some shots from the show came in. This is my favorite of course lol.
    Fuck yeah dude, awesome shot!!! So are you gonna keep working with Dusty moving forward, or what's the plan there?

  15. #15
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    20,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,586
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8,863
    Thanked in
    4,790 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Fuck yeah dude, awesome shot!!! So are you gonna keep working with Dusty moving forward, or what's the plan there?
    Yeah I guess lol.

    Can't argue with the results.

    I will be much more upfront during this time though. I think we clicked towards the end and were on the same page now.

Similar Threads

  1. Puritysourcelabs.ru means you Donít Panic.
    By Pushtoday in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2020, 04:47 PM
  2. Do You Know What it Means to Actually Train Hard?
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 06:18 PM
  4. What Your Hidden Abs REALLY Means
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 02:50 PM
  5. What it means to be ALPHA
    By BigTime in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums