• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

By Any Means Necessary

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any Fucking means at all.

New home. Let's work.
e457a26273cfd002a8df5ff34ded5fcb.jpg
6f7a624ae943cc5f2988ee759f6deac7.jpg
d804bba7882ca8549f53125c20c72d6e.jpg
42796309375d99f74c2c6239aa068c0c.jpg

Fuck yeah!! Get it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro fuck yeah.. you look great Monte, much more conditioned this time around.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

Looking good man. Show this coming weekend?

By Any Means Nessecary

How did you place second? The only poses I saw where you lacked some was your rear lat spread. But the guy you lost too looks like he’s never squatted a day in his life. Were the judges drunk thinking this was physique? Lol. Sometimes I really question what show the judges are watching.

How did you place second? The only poses I saw where you lacked some was your rear lat spread. But the guy you lost too looks like he’s never squatted a day in his life. Were the judges drunk thinking this was physique? Lol. Sometimes I really question what show the judges are watching.
In novice, I have nfi.

In the open, the guy who won should have.

And yeah, I didn't open my back up at all during the show for some reason. Cost me big.

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome home Monte, time to get even more nasty freaky size!

You looked great man, congrats!

Second day back "training".

Still waiting on the green light but it felt good to hit legs after over a week and a half of not training them.

Just went and got a good solid pump, moved a little weight but nothing close usual.

Lying leg curls - 4*10 @110
Sldl - 3*8 315
Hack - 4*10 225
Reverse hack - 2*20 135
Extensions - 4*15 110
Calf Raise - 5*15 90

Felt good. Ready to start pushing weights back up and get in the groove.

No real diet atm. Free eating but it's all my usual food, just when I'm hungry I'll eat. One piece of cheesecake a night until it's gone only one left though lol

Some shots from the show came in. This is my favorite of course lol.
7cf86b1520600f1e1e38a103f25b3f7b.jpg

Last edited:
Second day back "training".

Still waiting on the green light but it felt good to hit legs after over a week and a half of not training them.

Just went and got a good solid pump, moved a little weight but nothing close usual.

Lying leg curls - 4*10 @110
Sldl - 3*8 315
Hack - 4*10 225
Reverse hack - 2*20 135
Extensions - 4*15 110
Calf Raise - 5*15 90

Felt good. Ready to start pushing weights back up and get in the groove.

No real diet atm. Free eating but it's all my usual food, just when I'm hungry I'll eat. One piece of cheesecake a night until it's gone only one left though lol

Some shots from the show came in. This is my favorite of course lol.
7cf86b1520600f1e1e38a103f25b3f7b.jpg

Fuck yeah dude, awesome shot!!! So are you gonna keep working with Dusty moving forward, or what's the plan there?

Fuck yeah dude, awesome shot!!! So are you gonna keep working with Dusty moving forward, or what's the plan there?
Yeah I guess lol.

Can't argue with the results.

I will be much more upfront during this time though. I think we clicked towards the end and were on the same page now.

Yeah I guess lol.

Can't argue with the results.

I will be much more upfront during this time though. I think we clicked towards the end and were on the same page now.

Nice, yeah the man obviously knows his shit, but like they say.."Closed mouths dont get fed" 😉 hopefully he got the hint and will continue to give you the attention you deserve, keep killing it Bro! Excited to watch you grow!

Well done Monte!!.. how long does that tan last BTW ?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Rowdy. Just goes to show what good supplements, good nutrition and hard ass work and determination gets you. You look great.

got another show in mind in the future?
I am not ruling the possibility of another show before the years end out..... There is one in December I might slide in if things go well.

There's another in October but, it's pretty expensive to compete. This one was more since I had to get a new npc card ($135) but, you're looking at $125 per class, $150 for tan, $75 for wife to get into VIP, $300 for the room plus all the other little things like gas and food and such. Then add on anabolics, coaching... It's pricey and I've got 4 kids with 4 birthdays within a week of Christmas lol.

I am not ruling the possibility of another show before the years end out..... There is one in December I might slide in if things go well.

There's another in October but, it's pretty expensive to compete. This one was more since I had to get a new npc card ($135) but, you're looking at $125 per class, $150 for tan, $75 for wife to get into VIP, $300 for the room plus all the other little things like gas and food and such. Then add on anabolics, coaching... It's pricey and I've got 4 kids with 4 birthdays within a week of Christmas lol.

Looks like you need more clients!

Back