• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

Get Shredded!
Legs. Love the wrap sleeves I picked up from Mark bell slingshot. If you have knee issues, they're definitely worth a shot.

Hacks - 6pps*13(+4) CA 5(+2PPS)*16(-4)

Mid close Leg Press 4 count eccentrics - 5pps(+1pps)*15 MR - 5PPS*22

Dead stop stiff leg deads - 405(+90)*9(-3), 315*13

Seated leg curl - RP 110(+20)*13(-1)/7(-1),4

Ghr - 25lbs 5*fail

Ab machine - 140*25, 24, 22, 20, 20

Post training -

85g cor
16oz egg whites
2tbsp sugar free syrup (just a bit of flavor)

99e2f617cdc6aebb2ca514e596bcb5b9.jpg
9cbac9f47f410e69bdef1ecf33e97aaa.jpg

Push.

Food increase is really starting to show in training. Strength is climbing back up to where it was before I did my mini diet and the pumps are getting very very good.

Added a bit of volume to this push day since the last time I was on this day it was cut short. I was going to add a press for shoulders but, didn't. Front delts seem to be getting plenty of work on my other push day along with the chest work here so, I'll see how they go and focus the working sets on weaker areas.

Close grip machine press - 360*12(+3), 270*12(+2)
Incline DB - 110*11, 100(+10)*10
Cuff Lateral - 33(+6)*13(-2), 12, 27*12(+2), 11
Reverse grip triceps extension - 77*13, 12, 10, 9
Cable fly press - 110*13, RP 110(+20)*11/5/4
Reverse peck deck - 70kg(+20kg)*12, 11, 10, 8
Bent over cable fly - 70*23/18/15

Off today.

My youngest and I took the doggos to the national forest yesterday for a good walk. It's hot AF here so we got a good sweat going and, our lazy ass house dogs got wore out lol.

Weight has dropped a tad back to 245 this morning from 250 a few days back. Not missing any meals, I'm just burning through it. I'll continue with the current plan since I see that I'm tightening up and getting harder and fuller as the days go by. Just holding on to bump the carbs up so it's not too early.

adfa3fa6a090657e5b2f4433368558ba.jpg
a318658a84fce65404274baaef6b3e5c.jpg

Yeah! I forgot there was a pond there. Saw a bunch of bait fish in the shallows so I bet there were some good ones out there.
Wish I had water that close. Thats awesome.

IML Gear Cream!
Wish I had water that close. Thats awesome.
We live about five miles from a huge lake but, I'm not really into fishing.

My son loves to fish but it just bores the hell out of me lol. I'm a busy body, can't sit still to long so I rarely go.

We live about five miles from a huge lake but, I'm not really into fishing.

My son loves to fish but it just bores the hell out of me lol. I'm a busy body, can't sit still to long so I rarely go.

Beautiful! The dogs are amazing too!

Max

Pull day.

Starting to feel like a bodybuilder doing deadlifts regularly now lol

Strength up. Form static. Good day. Extra bicep work as well.
9780bd7af70a507c7db04e136787ca9d.jpg

Killin it bro! How do you like that sugar free syrup? I've been adding liquid stevia to stuff for a while, I might need a little more variety though

Killin it bro! How do you like that sugar free syrup? I've been adding liquid stevia to stuff for a while, I might need a little more variety though
Thanks bud.

It's ok. Just a little raspberry flavor to lighten things up.

So if this fancy food tracking app is correct, dunno, I never use them, today was a training day and after 6 meals and my intra (30g c from HBCD/10G EAA) I'm at 3820k cal, 347c 74f 418p.

If yesterday's info is correct,non training day, 3473k cal, 209c 116f , 382p for the entire day. I did sub in a ribeye for a chicken meal though so the fats were higher then they would have been. So with this nifty thingamajig, 38g fat more then it should have been, so minus 342cal.

Whatever lol. Too much shit to keep track of. Just eat the same shit and increase and decrease the amounts to adjust. Those numbers mean nothing.

Carbs are at the top top of what I'll use for the time being.

No training yesterday, had a bunch of things to take care of so it was a low day.

Dropped 5lbs.

Might get sushi today. Update pics show in a bit fuller even with the weight drop so I'll see how the next few days progress.

Good strength increases with static reps on legs today.

Adductor machine FINALLY got fixed this week so after four weeks, I can finally get back to these. Just like with all my other stuff, starting at a point where it's pushing me with perfect form and focusing on an extra rep or two each time we come back to them or adding some weight when I hit the top of my rep ranges.

Squats were really good. I'll put a quarter on each side next rotation. Having these after leg press is limiting my load but, I don't know that getting back to 495 for 10-15 reps like I'm the past is the best strategy for my knees. Maybe 405 for twenty
04e30b535b16189d78f7400c25cd4c37.jpg

Took today off.

Worked a double then went to pick my daughter up from her mom so I could bring her home and we could go to her school function. She'll be a freshman this year so they do a fish camp where the kids all get together and do stuff.

No sleep yet so I'll get to bed early tonight and hopefully get to train tomorrow.

Push today was great. Deleted my log book picture on accident. Strength up across all lifts and reps on most. Very good day.

Rewarding myself with a couple grilled chicken sandwiches from chick fil a.

Good strength increases with static reps on legs today.

Adductor machine FINALLY got fixed this week so after four weeks, I can finally get back to these. Just like with all my other stuff, starting at a point where it's pushing me with perfect form and focusing on an extra rep or two each time we come back to them or adding some weight when I hit the top of my rep ranges.

Squats were really good. I'll put a quarter on each side next rotation. Having these after leg press is limiting my load but, I don't know that getting back to 495 for 10-15 reps like I'm the past is the best strategy for my knees. Maybe 405 for twenty
04e30b535b16189d78f7400c25cd4c37.jpg

I think it’s a good thing you’re squatting later in your workout, especially for your knees! I love to squat heavy but i hate the feeling of knee pain... 2-3 workouts it goes very well and then boem knee pain again. Now that i’m focussing on more pre-exhaustion and leg pressing before heavy squat or pendulums my knees are much more happy and i actually get more out of my quads!

I think it’s a good thing you’re squatting later in your workout, especially for your knees! I love to squat heavy but i hate the feeling of knee pain... 2-3 workouts it goes very well and then boem knee pain again. Now that i’m focussing on more pre-exhaustion and leg pressing before heavy squat or pendulums my knees are much more happy and i actually get more out of my quads!

Why I don’t back squat anymore. Hard on my knees and lower back. Plus I don’t get the stimulus that I get with pendulum squats or hack squats. My quads get so pumped with those other movements. To each their own though. What works for one person doesn’t always work for the next person. Belts squats is also something I’m going to do more with this off-season.

I have a VERY noticeable decrease in leg volume when I don't squat.

When my legs were their best, I was hatfield squatting shit tons of weight. Given, this might have added to the knee issues, I think I have figured out the biggest culprit.

When I hack squat, I keep my feet very low on the platform and I think this put the joint in such a sharp angle at the bottom it was the issue.

I mentioned that my heel wedges seemed to help and, this makes more sense since they are shifting the load a tad bit when I'm that low. Although they are shifting the load forward, it's enough to pull some stress off at the bottom.

The last time I have used the hack I moved my feet up a couple inches and no real issues. Science bitches.

Why I don’t back squat anymore. Hard on my knees and lower back. Plus I don’t get the stimulus that I get with pendulum squats or hack squats. My quads get so pumped with those other movements. To each their own though. What works for one person doesn’t always work for the next person. Belts squats is also something I’m going to do more with this off-season.

Pendulum squats are insane for quad stimulus, my go to for quads. But i also have to go a little less heavy on those for the knees. I found that doing them later in the workouts really helps, doing some type of cluster sets or high rep sets really smoke my quads.

Pull day.

Probably going to throw on some slipknot and hope I don't blow my back out during deads.
Maybe some Rage Against the Machine too!

Back