• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

By Any Means Necessary

IML Gear Cream!
Pull day.

There's a local guy light heavy, great upper body, so so legs , who just did his first two shows this year in my gym. He comes up and talks to me every once in a while, kinda arrogant but, he's got potential and I think his coach ruined both of his last shows from pictures.

Anyways he comes up during my pull session and we're talking about him and what he needs to do, I tell him, you're gonna have to bring up your quads and hamstrings a lot to match your upper body. He says, well my legs are bigger then yours......I laugh. "No they're not, I just don't walk about with my shorts pulled up so you can see them", "Lemme see them then".

Pull down shorts on the middle of the gym, pull up underwear, flare quads, turn around, tighten hamstrings for a back double, pull up shorts.

"Wow.... they don't look that big in your shorts......" "I'm a grower not a shower "

Pull day, no deads. Giving it an extra few days since I'm still sore from leg day and had some back pumps.
b0e2b936046625e40a1c0e07087f3c38.jpg

Pull day.

There's a local guy light heavy, great upper body, so so legs , who just did his first two shows this year in my gym. He comes up and talks to me every once in a while, kinda arrogant but, he's got potential and I think his coach ruined both of his last shows from pictures.

Anyways he comes up during my pull session and we're talking about him and what he needs to do, I tell him, you're gonna have to bring up your quads and hamstrings a lot to match your upper body. He says, well my legs are bigger then yours......I laugh. "No they're not, I just don't walk about with my shorts pulled up so you can see them", "Lemme see them then".

Pull down shorts on the middle of the gym, pull up underwear, flare quads, turn around, tighten hamstrings for a back double, pull up shorts.

"Wow.... they don't look that big in your shorts......" "I'm a grower not a shower "

Pull day, no deads. Giving it an extra few days since I'm still sore from leg day and had some back pumps.

That's some good stuff lol. Had to show the lil guy what's what and set him straight. 🤣💪

Pull day.

LMAO! Put him in his place!

That's some good stuff lol. Had to show the lil guy what's what and set him straight.
LMAO! Put him in his place!
Well that's the thing, he's not "little" by any stretch.

His upper body is fantastic but, his legs are weak in comparison.

Another thing, his posing is awful and, I've helped him a little bit with it but he never practiced or kept implementing the suggestions I gave him.

I think it was a good lesson in, just because a guy doesn't look crazy in his clothes doesn't mean there's a different person underneath them.

I by no means have an incredible physique, I've got a wide waist and a weak back but I can display my body so it's better then it really is.

Shit day in the gym.

Place was the busiest I've ever seen it on a Saturday and EVERYONE was doing legs.

Some turd was on the hack with 185lbs doing sets of 5 with LITERALLY 5 minutes between sets. I didn't bother him but I sat and stared 3 sets until I gave up when a squat rack opened up. So, I subbed in hatfield Squats for hacks and I'm pretty sure I tweaked my knee again somehow.

During my set at 405 I kinda felt a little pain in the knee so I stopped the set early and backed the weight off for the second set. First five reps on the second set didn't feel good but seemed to get better farther in. When the set was done I had pain again but it's manageable.

Leg press was invaded with kids so I had to use a machine leg press. Then there were no open deadlift areas so I had to do rdl in the Smith machine.... Just a crap session but I do feel like I did some work.

Seated leg curls were awesome and Adductor/Abductor were as well. Leaned forward during these sets to make them harder and lose any leverage since I'm maxed out on the machine.

Putting the rdl after the hamstring curl really zapped my strength here but, I felt them better I think.

c2ab62ca2229f1132c39cce920153b85.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck dude I can't stand that shit!!! Nothing worse than being in the zone with a game plan and having to switch things up because of pussies who want to lollygag.

I'll always ask how many sets left, generally they are pretty good about hurrying up once they know I am wanting to use it next. But have had a few occasions where slow gramps or overweight middle aged douche decide to take there sweet time, in which case I will sub in something else because I am not about sitting there waiting when my mind is in that place ready to get after it.

Hope the knee doesn't start fucking with ya again...

Solid work despite the wrench thrown in the plan!!

Fuck dude I can't stand that shit!!! Nothing worse than being in the zone with a game plan and having to switch things up because of pussies who want to lollygag.

I'll always ask how many sets left, generally they are pretty good about hurrying up once they know I am wanting to use it next. But have had a few occasions where slow gramps or overweight middle aged douche decide to take there sweet time, in which case I will sub in something else because I am not about sitting there waiting when my mind is in that place ready to get after it.

Hope the knee doesn't start fucking with ya again...

Solid work despite the wrench thrown in the plan!!
I had finished my Squats and leg press before he was done with the hack.

I had finished my Squats and leg press before he was done with the hack.
Good to be able to switch up when your desired station is not available so all isn't quite lost IMO, but yeah with OCD I'd be pitching a big bitch if someone took the squat rack I was hoping to use LOL.

Pull day.

Lol that dude won’t bother you anymore, or he will show up for coaching. First thing you’ve to tell him is that you’ll do the thinking and he’ll do the work

Get Shredded!
Been Plugging along.

Last couple sessions I've pulled out cluster sets and muscle rounds.

With the knee getting upset and just feeling a bit run down it was time to pull back a tad since it's been full steam ahead for weeks and weeks now aside from a couple extra days off the last two weeks.

It's mostly been one top set and one backoff. Some things I've had two top sets and one backoff but only on certain exercises. Biceps, rear delts and triceps have stayed put with how they were being done.

Legs today was good. No pain really but, I did decrease load on leg press by a plate per side and went back over the 20 rep mark with a cluster to finish.

Sumo machine squat, cable stiff legs, DB stiff legs and split Squats all increased in weight but removed the intensifiers. Lunges stayed the same at 4 trips but they were moved to end of the session.

Push tomorrow.

Shit day in the gym.

Place was the busiest I've ever seen it on a Saturday and EVERYONE was doing legs.

Some turd was on the hack with 185lbs doing sets of 5 with LITERALLY 5 minutes between sets. I didn't bother him but I sat and stared 3 sets until I gave up when a squat rack opened up. So, I subbed in hatfield Squats for hacks and I'm pretty sure I tweaked my knee again somehow.

During my set at 405 I kinda felt a little pain in the knee so I stopped the set early and backed the weight off for the second set. First five reps on the second set didn't feel good but seemed to get better farther in. When the set was done I had pain again but it's manageable.

Leg press was invaded with kids so I had to use a machine leg press. Then there were no open deadlift areas so I had to do rdl in the Smith machine.... Just a crap session but I do feel like I did some work.

Seated leg curls were awesome and Adductor/Abductor were as well. Leaned forward during these sets to make them harder and lose any leverage since I'm maxed out on the machine.

Putting the rdl after the hamstring curl really zapped my strength here but, I felt them better I think.

I learned years ago, back when gyms were not well equipped as today, to find alternate exercises. Only recently I started doing single cable stuff because gyms used to have only one cable station and every dickhead whole saw some cable exercise in a magazine was jamming up the cables.

I usually try to focus the aggression of being pissed at gym cunts into my training. It’s tough. Being angry is a bad mind set.

Last edited:
Shit day in the gym.

Bro I can’t stand this shit . It’s 1 thing for the gym to be busy but it’s totally different when your over there fucking around instead of working out . So many kids in my gym are always filming it’s ridiculous. Sometimes it’s all over the damn gym every where you look . I’m like how tf do you guys get anything done ? Spend more time looking in the mirror then working or worrying about doing the exercises correctly. Idk about any one else but when my workout gets disrupted like this it completely fucks me up mentally.

IML Gear Cream!
If I was wearing that footwear, I'd be pissed off all the time. I'm always stubbing toes. Seems like that would be brutal in a gym environment. At least for me. Lord help ya, if you drop a plate.

If I was wearing that footwear, I'd be pissed off all the time. I'm always stubbing toes. Seems like that would be brutal in a gym environment. At least for me. Lord help ya, if you drop a plate.
Lol. I just take off my shoes for stiff legs nothing else. If I wear my leg day shoes my ankles want to roll in a bit. This just feels more secure.

Been lucky with the toes so far.

You're looking beastly. What you're doing is definitely working.
That are some thick hammys! Very lean offseason shape also, forearms are veiny!
Thanks guys.

Yeah this year I've been a little more conservative with pushing the food. My last real off season when I worked with Dusty we just pushed and pushed and pushed the food. I did grow a lot but, I felt rough towards the end and my fat body parts got really fat.

I'm sitting at 258-260 in the mornings right now which is 35lbs above stage weight at my last show. Body comp at this weight compared to the last time I was this heavy is very very different so, I'm good with it. I've got a good amount of time to keep pushing up the weight before I decide what I'll do next year..... Maybe something in October depending on what's all there.

Push today went well.

Increased reps on close grip machine press and Incline DB..... went up on everything actually so a very good sign.

I've gone hypo the past two days after my post training shake rather quickly, 30-45 minutes so, I'll have to adjust it a bit.

Reactive hypoglycemia if you're interested in looking into it but, basically my body is dumping too much insulin after a meal with a lot of "fast" carbs. In most cases it's not a good thing for this to happen but in our twisted world of bodybuilding it's kind of a good sign. To ME it shows me that I'm not insulin resistant and I'm having Good response when it's needed.... But at the same time it's kinda concerning since they're both linked to diabetes. My blood sugar is still holding in good range in the mornings and during the day unless, this happens and it'll get around or a bit before 70.

So, I just need to adjust carb sources a tad in the shake. No biggy.

Post shake meal -

250g rice
250g chicken breast
100g pineapple
10a6f3afacc07c1f2f37d34a646638fe.jpg

Back