• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

Forgot to post my log book from today
ee5bd48bc4965e41d9a75260169ccf37.jpg

Days off seem to have been a good thing. Nice increases in strength during push today. Woke up at 255 which is the heaviest I've been during this growing phase and still holding decent condition.

Switched out a couple exercises today. DB side laterals for a seated side lateral and a machine selector decline press for the plate loaded hammer strength neutral grip decline.

I was starting to get too heavy with the db's and couldn't hold them the entire set without my forearms giving in and the decline machine was going to be maxed out in another session or two. I have to use a pad behind my back, down my spine, on the hammer machine or I don't get a full stretch in the hole but they felt really good today.

Another day, another little step forward.

Front double looks juicy....... I think my arms are growing since I've actually focused on training them again.
bfae2ed74b619077fbe4eb8f61d3abf1.jpg
e65506592285c678128bf1bf8623bfe8.jpg
3ff3d36ef9e3591479c9f0958405af69.jpg
5f826ccbdb6ce57f9f652334b6e8cce3.jpg

Front double looking nasty! Looking real good at 255lbs!

Straight from work to train pull.

Good session today. Deadlift area was over taken by girls doing hip thrusts so I had to do rack pulls today. Tore my versa gripps on rep seven and luckily I didn't rip my fucking rotator cuff off. I guess it could have been worse if I had been deadlifting so, luck was on my side.

Switched my approach on Seated cable row. I've been doing these with some type of neutral grip handle/attachment so, I used a pronated grip today. Really letting the scapula stretch forward at the bottom while keeping upright and a hard pull to right below the rib cage. Mid back felt em.
3c409bbb6d974690dfaf73155524576c.jpg

Versa grips are good and I have a pair myself. They are a godsend when I been pulling heavy.

Leg day.

Weird feeling today, body felt super super dry. I don't LOOK dry, look normal, but, my joints and muscles felt dry.... Joints feeling this way is what you might think but when you tell someone your muscles feel dry I guess that doesn't make sense...... I had great pumps but I didn't feel the elasticity in the quads and Hams.. Like they were not wanting to stretch out and brittle? I dunno, first time I've ever experienced that.

No difference on Hydration yday or this morning, two gallons yday with anther half gallon during the night, two lieters this morning in three hours before training plus my pre workout and intra. Dunno, blip on the radar but, I was concerned so I pulled rdls today and hamstring curls.... Don't need a tear.

Strength was excellent though! Lol

Hacks - previous session - 7pps*8 cluster 5pps*19 this session 7*11 5*20

I was overly nervous last rotation on hacks. I think that explains the big rep jump. Machine is maxed at this weight so I'll keep working up past 15 reps and then decide what to do from there.

Leg press mid close - previous 7pps*15 muscle round 6pps*22 this session 7pps*18 6*24

Adductor - previous 170*14/12 150*13 this session 170*16/14 150*15

Very good increases here and the extra rest seems to have went well.

Tomorrow is push.

Pull.

Fucking bombed hard on deads, only pulled 6 at 455 compared to 10 last time. I did pull an extra two reps on partials though, 315*15 vs 315*13.

Other exercises increased a rep or two in one or two working sets.

I guess I haven't had much sleep the last couple weeks so my cns might be hit a bit even though I had some extra days out of the gym. Meh, just one set.

Weight got up to 257 a couple days ago, back down to 254 after a couple rough days at work though. Two steps forward one step back. It's still going forward.

Happy late B-day..
What are you 28..?? Lol

Wait till 50 knocks
Looking good Brother

I wish I could be as consistent in the gym like you for just 3 or 4 months.

My job takes so much out of me.

You really are a motivator man.

I wish I could be as consistent in the gym like you for just 3 or 4 months.

My job takes so much out of me.

You really are a motivator man.
Thanks brother Roid.

Just keep the eye on the prize bud!

Post training, my guys know this shake very well
ac0090a7608cd48934ab64e25c333f7e.jpg
7c983d1e686457c2a99c730cb7e5cb61.jpg
8be7264593311fba9efa5644b0fe418f.jpg
5974bab3f5cdb3aebd0c5e9ab4edd64e.jpg
bfea918dc684e7c5329ca874e0f481b4.jpg
166a7d81ba42616e1cbbf09fdc267b85.jpg

My favorite meal. Don’t every let the container go dry the fruity pebbles turn rock hard and really difficult to clean. Made that mistake once and it’s like trying to remove concrete.

I saw that too...like WTF has been gnawing on it...Right..
It's my pitbull bowl.

My dogs got ahold of it a couple times in the past lol.

I eat literally EVERY meal except steak meals out of it at home because it's the perfect size. I also use the same spoon for every meal #teamspoon #iykyk

My favorite meal. Don’t every let the container go dry the fruity pebbles turn rock hard and really difficult to clean. Made that mistake once and it’s like trying to remove concrete.
Oh yeah man I'm ocd when it comes to dishes and stuff.

I immediately wash everything as soon as I'm done using it. Cook in a pan, put food in bowl, wash pan and spatula. Eat food, wash bowl and spoon. Same with the ninja blender and instant pot.

Only thing I don't do that with is my ninja grill. I usually let it sit full of water for a bit so it's easier to clean an hour or so later. The grill attachment and roasting pan it sits in are hot af after they're used so I have to wait for them to cool down.

It's my pitbull bowl.

My dogs got ahold of it a couple times in the past lol.

I eat literally EVERY meal except steak meals out of it at home because it's the perfect size. I also use the same spoon for every meal #teamspoon #iykyk

Haha I just converted to #teamspoon unless I’m eating a steak. LOL

I've been missing this shake so much that I had to go buy some Fruity Pebbles flavored protein powder to get my fix!! 
Lol I may try this with Capn Crunch which I still eat sometimes as I swore by that cereal as a little kid. I'll throw in some PB to boost the flavor.

What the hell, today's food -

1 - pre workout
100g cream of rice
460 egg whites
50g pineapple

Intra -
30g HBCD
10G Eaa
5g citrulline

2 - Post training
100g cereal
1 pack oats
460g egg whites
100g pineapple

3 -
250g Jasmine rice
250g chicken breast
50g berries

4 -
100g COR
460g egg whites
25g protein from Whey

5 -
250g Jasmine rice
250g chicken breast

Still have a beef meal.

Around 470g carbs, 350p and 30f so far, I guess that's about 3600 calories. This is pretty typical for a training day atm. Might be pushing up my carbs around training if the weight keeps sticking though.

Really enjoying the lower fats. Body is just burning though the food and I'm hungry right on time for the next meal.

Still raiding your kids' goodies Monte? LOL!

Back