By Any Means Necessary

Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 649
  1. #466
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Good to here you like the sleeves!

    I like those Hatfield squats, itís a long while ago i did them! Maybe i have to introduce them back into my workouts again, really good one for quads.

  2. #467
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Good to here you like the sleeves!

    I like those Hatfield squats, itís a long while ago i did them! Maybe i have to introduce them back into my workouts again, really good one for quads.
    It's the only bar squat I do anymore.

    I can load more weight and focus more tension where I want it so, I don't see any reason to do other variations.

  3. #468
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    It's the only bar squat I do anymore.

    I can load more weight and focus more tension where I want it so, I don't see any reason to do other variations.
    100% agree about the tensions, i also like it because my lower back isnít the limiting factor. Makes it a really nice free weight squat variation. One you rarely see weird enough... but one of the better ones!

  4. #469
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Off today. Got about four hours of sleep last night, worked till 430 this morning, woke up at 930 to have some hearing and vision stuff done for work then started on some yard work I needed to do since we got back from vacation.

    Weight is up around 250 but it's a better 250 then when I got home from Florida. Tighter, fuller, feeling better overall.

    Here is the current diet.

    Training days -

    1- pre
    50g Whey
    2 Packs oats

    2- post
    16oz egg Whites
    90g cream of rice

    3 -
    220g chicken breast
    250g Jasmine rice

    4 -
    Same as 3

    5 -
    220g 90/10 beef
    250g Jasmine

    6 -
    Same as 5

    Off days -

    1-
    50g Whey
    1 pack oats

    2 -
    16oz egg Whites
    1 pack oats

    3 -
    220g chicken breast
    150g Jasmine

    4 -
    Same as 3

    5 -
    220g 90/10
    100g Jasmine

    6 -
    50g Whey
    2tbsp natural pb

    Dunno calories, they're not very high. Doesn't really matter since the scale is creeping up as I like it to do.

    Fats are very low but, I'm holding them back for a bit. Insulin sensitivity is very good atm so I'm just going to keep pushing the carbs up as needed to keep the scale moving. When I start to see the body fat increasing, fats will go up, carbs will go down a bit and try to balance the teeter totter.

    Food will get up to obnoxious amounts eventually. I've got bagels, muffins, cereals, intra drink that are still too go in when that is the case.

  5. #470
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Off today. Got about four hours of sleep last night, worked till 430 this morning, woke up at 930 to have some hearing and vision stuff done for work then started on some yard work I needed to do since we got back from vacation.

    Weight is up around 250 but it's a better 250 then when I got home from Florida. Tighter, fuller, feeling better overall.

    Here is the current diet.

    Training days -

    1- pre
    50g Whey
    2 Packs oats

    2- post
    16oz egg Whites
    90g cream of rice

    3 -
    220g chicken breast
    250g Jasmine rice

    4 -
    Same as 3

    5 -
    220g 90/10 beef
    250g Jasmine

    6 -
    Same as 5

    Off days -

    1-
    50g Whey
    1 pack oats

    2 -
    16oz egg Whites
    1 pack oats

    3 -
    220g chicken breast
    150g Jasmine

    4 -
    Same as 3

    5 -
    220g 90/10
    100g Jasmine

    6 -
    50g Whey
    2tbsp natural pb

    Dunno calories, they're not very high. Doesn't really matter since the scale is creeping up as I like it to do.

    Fats are very low but, I'm holding them back for a bit. Insulin sensitivity is very good atm so I'm just going to keep pushing the carbs up as needed to keep the scale moving. When I start to see the body fat increasing, fats will go up, carbs will go down a bit and try to balance the teeter totter.

    Food will get up to obnoxious amounts eventually. I've got bagels, muffins, cereals, intra drink that are still too go in when that is the case.
    Iíll take meal 5! Lol. Nice schedule!

    Max
    #beef

  6. #471
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pics from this morning out of bed. 252lbs. Let's start the push.

  7. #472
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Push. Little change in the set up. Added in JM press on the cybex chest press, they torched my triceps.

    Incline Smith - 315*9(-1) 275*15 (+1) RP 225*11(+1)/5/3
    Hammer shoulder press - 270*11(+3) 230*13(+2)
    JM Press - 150*10, 150*11, CS 130*22
    Decline machine press - 110kg*9(-1) 100*9, MR 75KG*22
    Latetal ss Press down - 50(+10-3)*14, 77*15/ 50*12, 77*12 / 40*12, 77*11, CS 35*25, MR 60*23
    Preacher Shrug - 180*20, 15, Drop set 180*12/135*15/90*20
    Dip machine - 180*23, 15

    Pretty high volume this session. Will see how recovery is but, chest is cramping already.

  8. #473
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Pull -

    1 arm pull-down with handle - 160(+25)*11(-1), 135*13(+3), RP Both arms 180*13(+2)/9(+2)/7(+1)

    Smith Row - 315*12(+3), MR 275*24(+2)

    Cable Pullovers - 60*13(+2), 60*11(+2)

    DB Incline Row - 70(+15)*10(-5), 65(+10)*11(-1), 60(+10)*10(+1)

    Deadlift - 405*9(+3 from this day last time, +1 from last pull day, had more in the tank but continuing the slow journey)

    Cable Ez curl close grip - 70*13, 11, 60*13, 10

    Dual cable curls - 50(+10)*11, 10, 45*10, 9

    Hanging knee raise (these doubled as my loaded stretch) - 15, 15, 12, 12, 12

  9. #474
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Off today.

    Metabolism is cranking hard. I added a few hundred grams of fruit on top of my typical training day from pineapple and cantaloupe. Fruit is something I really crave at times which is great since it's not cookies lol. I am conscious though that it might be from a vitamin and mineral deficiency given my foods I use. Either way, it's a good option.

    Woke up a half pound lighter this morning with only a third of my regular sleep so, a clear sign that the body is churning.

    I'll continue to adjust the carbs up slowly unless the weight just plummets in which case I'll get a bit more aggressive.

    Tomorrow is leg day, already getting the training jitters.

  10. #475
    ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD
    Multislacking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    18,060

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    18,975
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21,217
    Thanked in
    10,299 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Off today.

    Metabolism is cranking hard. I added a few hundred grams of fruit on top of my typical training day from pineapple and cantaloupe. Fruit is something I really crave at times which is great since it's not cookies lol. I am conscious though that it might be from a vitamin and mineral deficiency given my foods I use. Either way, it's a good option.

    Woke up a half pound lighter this morning with only a third of my regular sleep so, a clear sign that the body is churning.

    I'll continue to adjust the carbs up slowly unless the weight just plummets in which case I'll get a bit more aggressive.

    Tomorrow is leg day, already getting the training jitters.
    Do you believe that fruit carbs only go to the fatty lobe on liver? ie, they won't be stored as fat any where else? Provided you eat enough fruit that is. I've often wondered about those claims.

  11. #476
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Multislacking View Post
    Do you believe that fruit carbs only go to the fatty lobe on liver? ie, they won't be stored as fat any where else? Provided you eat enough fruit that is. I've often wondered about those claims.
    No.

    I don't see how the body could take a carb source and store it primarily in one given area, even given the way fructose works with the liver and body compared to other sources.

    I do believe that fruit can be very useful at certain times with certain individuals though. I've seen, and have heard from plenty of smarter coaches then myself, that using fruit during the post training window has a better stimulus on insulin when added to typical carb sources then just the normal types of carbs alone. This is also because of the way that fructose works in the body as far as how it impacts insulin release and isn't as driven to be stored as glucose.

  12. #477
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD
    Montego1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    21,590

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,725
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    10,284
    Thanked in
    5,436 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Gonna go broke if I keep eating filets and ribeyes every night but, they're tasting so good it's hard to pass up. Think this is four or five days in a row with a prime steak.

    220g filet
    250g roasted potato
    Big salad with ranch

  13. #478
    Senior Member
    Seattlesbest's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Big Green
    Posts
    11,387

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    245
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    370
    Thanked in
    208 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gonna go broke if I keep eating filets and ribeyes every night but, they're tasting so good it's hard to pass up. Think this is four or five days in a row with a prime steak.

    220g filet
    250g roasted potato
    Big salad with ranch
    Hell yeah, living the good life. What's your calorie intake right now?
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.


  14. #479
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    769

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    719
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    589
    Thanked in
    451 Posts
    Rep Points
    8027701

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gonna go broke if I keep eating filets and ribeyes every night but, they're tasting so good it's hard to pass up. Think this is four or five days in a row with a prime steak.

    220g filet
    250g roasted potato
    Big salad with ranch
    Haha looks familiar, for me eats also steak or salmon & rice or roasted potato for the last few weeks loving a protein source with a little bit more fats in it as a last meal!

  15. #480
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,520

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,449
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Gonna go broke if I keep eating filets and ribeyes every night but, they're tasting so good it's hard to pass up. Think this is four or five days in a row with a prime steak.

    220g filet
    250g roasted potato
    Big salad with ranch
    Delicious !!

    Max

Similar Threads

  1. Puritysourcelabs.ru means you Donít Panic.
    By Pushtoday in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2020, 04:47 PM
  2. Do You Know What it Means to Actually Train Hard?
    By The Admin in forum Training
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-02-2019, 09:32 AM
  3. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-29-2018, 06:18 PM
  4. What Your Hidden Abs REALLY Means
    By The Admin in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-20-2016, 02:50 PM
  5. What it means to be ALPHA
    By BigTime in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-26-2014, 04:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums