• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

By Any Means Necessary

Starting point for the blast and training cycle. Post training with a pump.
b87c63253f4edde5b511aece790f8bcd.jpg
e7de317889109c3814ab0cd670a3c2eb.jpg
732ac2d0eba084314356054a5db4ee78.jpg
5ac3524769d527f0a92d8fb89029ff0c.jpg
b2bd8f428003e2a0a3f18da16d397a7d.jpg

Yday was the first day back into training, picked up with upper muscle rounds.

Don't have my log book in front of me but, strength shot up pretty good.

Today was lower muscle rounds. Strength up. Gonna have to sub something in for Smith squats going forward. They feel great but, the heavier loads are getting hard to unrack and get my feet into position safely. Couple times today the left knee popped when I was trying to get my feet out in front so, time to dump them.

Smith squat - 355*23(+10-1), 355*22(+10)
Hs SLDL - 275*22(+30-2)
Extension - 90*22(+5kg-2)
Ez bar cable curl - 55*23
Underhand cable extensions - 80*23

Last edited:
Upper loading.

Weight has gone up around 6lbs. Lots of water, feeling it in my head so, pulling the gh back to 3iu for a couple days.

Drinking 2 gallons a day so, it's not a hydration issue.

Blood sugar is between 85-90 in the morning.

Db rows felt awful so I went with a chest supported t bar row which also felt awful. It's a new machine and they got rid of our old one I loved. The chest pad is very short and it sits right on my stomach and not the chest. Stupid.

Also screwed up my chest movements thinking I could get away with a rest pause.... Didn't work out.

T bar - 4*7, 3*8, 3*7
Incline Smith - 335*8(+20-4) RP/3, 225*15
Cable Fly - 120*15, 14
Star shoulder press - 450*8(+40-2), 360*10
Db lateral - 50*10, 9
French Press - RP 135*15, 8, 5

I need to check my fasted blood sugar. Been on GH a while. Thank you for the reminder!

How come you use the smith for a lot of your movements instead of a free bar?

IML Gear Cream!
I train alone.

Also, it's safer for set types that call for failure/beyond failure.

I agree, I also feel that you can train around injuries without aggravate the injury. Thanks

Been slacking on updates.

Had to back the gh back down to 2iu. Water retention was just too much to handle, weight shot up 12lbs and I started getting terrible headaches, so, I backed off to 2iu for a bit. Will bump up to three in another couple days.

Lower loading went well. Pulled weights back and hammered home form just to be sure I'm not getting sloppy and, it went better then expected. Very slow controlled negatives slight pauses and explosive concentric. Previous weights all went up still.

Upper muscle rounds.

New exercise rotation this blast on some days. Today was one of those days so, weights were lighter than needed. Will make the needed adjustments next time we're on this day.

Hi row - 140*26
Wide grip low row - 140*29
Pull-ups - 21
Kneeling cable Pullovers - 50*29
Incline hammer - only one set, shoulder wasn't having it 280*24
Ez bar front raise - 50*26
Dip machine - 170*23

Do you take any Natural suplements? Multivit? Probiotics?

Give us teh list gdi

Do you take any Natural suplements? Multivit? Probiotics?

Give us teh list gdi

Garden of Life Primal Defense (pro biotic) 2x daily

Carditone 1x daily

250mg Magnesium citrate 3x daily

600mg calcium 3x daily

B complex 1x daily

1g NAC daily

That's it atm.

I'll add in Psyllium husk from time to time depending on how digestion is going.

Multi vitamin, I have one but forget to take it.

New exercises rotated into lower muscle rounds went well and I'm sore af today.

Leg press higher closer stance - 14*22
Single leg Leg press, higher middle platform - 2*26
Split Squat - 80*24+5(+1)
Adductor RP - 190*10/6/3
Abductor RP - 190*11/5/4
Calf Raise - 100*25, 23, 22
Dual cable curl - 25*24, 22

Upper loading.

Switched a chest movement to see if the incline db press is what's giving my shoulder issues or something else. It's either those, the incline Smith or db shoulder press. Process of elimination.

Bb row - 365*12(+1), 365*10(+1)
Rack pull - 495*12(+20-1)
Star machine incline press - 360*6, 270*10
Db shoulder press - 90*11(+10-2)
Db shrug - 90*22 drop 70*20 drop 60*17
Triceps press down close grip - 180*12

Upper loading.

Switched a chest movement to see if the incline db press is what's giving my shoulder issues or something else. It's either those, the incline Smith or db shoulder press. Process of elimination.

Bb row - 365*12(+1), 365*10(+1)
Rack pull - 495*12(+20-1)
Star machine incline press - 360*6, 270*10
Db shoulder press - 90*11(+10-2)
Db shrug - 90*22 drop 70*20 drop 60*17
Triceps press down close grip - 180*12

Excellent stuff bro.

Quick question:
On your bb rows, what sort of angle are you at? And how strict of form?
I have read/heard/seen so many variations depending on weight control, form focus, etc.

Thanks!

Excellent stuff bro.

Quick question:
On your bb rows, what sort of angle are you at? And how strict of form?
I have read/heard/seen so many variations depending on weight control, form focus, etc.

Thanks!
Ehh, form is pretty strict. There is some sway forward and back through the lift though. At the bottom my upper body will lower so I'm being sure to stretch the back as much as possible and clear my knee. At the top I'm just moving back into position where I'm hitting the area I intend to. When you get heavy enough, you're not going to keep perfect form no matter what.

Somewhere between 50-60 degrees I would guess? I'm focusing on mid and upper back so, it's not a very low angle.

Ehh, form is pretty strict. There is some sway forward and back through the lift though. At the bottom my upper body will lower so I'm being sure to stretch the back as much as possible and clear my knee. At the top I'm just moving back into position where I'm hitting the area I intend to. When you get heavy enough, you're not going to keep perfect form no matter what.

Somewhere between 50-60 degrees I would guess? I'm focusing on mid and upper back so, it's not a very low angle.

Much appreciated. Thank you
You're rowing some good weight

Get Shredded!
Well I fell down my stairs Yday from my dog running up under me. He's ok but, I did something to my low back.

Could barely get up out of bed today. It was leg day but that didn't happen.

Resting it up. Well see how it's feeling tomorrow.

Well I fell down my stairs Yday from my dog running up under me. He's ok but, I did something to my low back.

Could barely get up out of bed today. It was leg day but that didn't happen.

Resting it up. Well see how it's feeling tomorrow.
Dammit Monte...you can't seem to catch a break. Heal up fast big guy!

Well hell, that's no bueno

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Damn it man.

i bet it’s a pulled or strained muscle.

How you feeling today Monte? Hope that was a strain rather than something else more serious.

Also good luck @Killabe...go get that hardware!!!!

Back